Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (59977 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by profeoo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmm...sometimes, guys use no5 just to bring out a romantic side out of her playfully. If she really loves you, then she will know you're not serious about it.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by aljazira: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
(5) K- leg dey this one. As a wife, you don't allow me make love to you for 3-6 months, I can't bear it any longer,i bring it to your warmth notice which in all fairness falls under respect and perseverance. You are now saying I should not say it to her? Please you MUST give enough COGENT reasons as why I should not say it otherwise, guys go ahead and say it aloud.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Princenady(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
y

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by bbjummy: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with number 1 if d husband actually picked her up frm d gutter. She needs to be reminded so she doesn't cross her boundary.
Nawa o! But did she force him to marry her that he has to always remind her of where she was picked from?

4 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by mekonglobal(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nobody plans dis things to happen..attimes it do occur because of d heat of d moment..But then again i'm not in anyway in support of women abuse..

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by ummeey: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
modelmike7:
Those are bad and demeaning words. Will never use that on my Queen!
May you remain a king, both in your home and outside.

3 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Stuntkid172(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
shakablaiize:
Guilty of number 5..... cry cry cry
baaaaaahd nigga
. Just try and keep calm. It will be fine... Stay away from those words
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by DAntivirus: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with number 1 if d husband actually picked her up frm d gutter. She needs to be reminded so she doesn't cross her boundary.

And where were u picked from

5 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by sbabimbola(f): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tell them ooo
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by arimahoseloka(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
A lady once told her husband. You are not a man.. go and see ur mates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by amtaken(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
What about calling her fat?
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Jobabori(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
To every action there must be equal and opposite reaction. Please for justice and fairness ,address the action that leads to no 5 reaction

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Ladycloud(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
We women can be very annoying.. Instead of saying something that u will regret later just keep quiet or maybe let her be for some time before u confront her.. cry these words are too harsh

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Odunharry(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
yungmill:
True but ladies say more hash words than this to guys and still claim right
This is true.

Honestly, i don't know if it's all about women.
Prolly they think Men dont have feelings or we are robots

6 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Jobabori(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
To every action there must be equal and opposite reaction. Please for justice and fairness ,address the action that leads to no 5 reaction.Q
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by anthay: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
even youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by dabrake(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Finger battery deeck nko?
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by edbor(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
she shouldn't be abused in the first place
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
What about FIVE ABUSIVE WORDS YOU MOST NOT SAY TO YOUR HUSBAND, NO MATTER THE QUARREL
Every time wife this, wife that, girlfriend this, girlfriend that.
We are human beings too. Not aliens from Xandar. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dottore:
If only women could control their own mouths, marriages would be perfect. Divorce lawyers would be jobless
Don't mind them.
They always want everything for themselves, yet 95% of them can not switch on an ordinary gas cooker.

They still call their hubbies on the Phone to assist them.

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Damola00: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yes I agree with u on that but a woman can frustrate her husband to d extent dat wud make her husband say this to her.. No decent husband wud use dis kind of words 2 joke with her wife but is d frustration. Those words r harsh but woman shud respect her husband 2.

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by princesweetman2(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:

TRUTALK MY BRODA

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
ummeey:
May you remain a king, both in your home and outside.
...... Amen, Thanks sis....... May you remain a lovely Queen to your special King as well!
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by ummeey: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Amen, Thanks sis....... May you remain a lovely Queen to your special King as well!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by donodion(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Really my own take as per relationship is either to the male or female "Abusive Words are just not GOOD". Don't get provoke to say it or even joke with it.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by heskeyw(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Could remember when my ex got me angry one day. I mistakenly insulted her and it took her months b4 she could forgive me. All I said was "your legs are like Onitsha main market, always open for business".

8 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Odunharry(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
MrProducer:
What about FIVE ABUSIVE WORDS YOU MOST NOT SAY TO YOUR HUSBAND, NO MATTER THE QUARREL
Every time wife this, wife that, girlfriend this, girlfriend that.
We are human beings too. Not aliens from Xandar. undecided
Lmao.. Ijay.
Women are selfish na.. it must be about them

1 Like

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by agesron(f): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm “I pick u from d gutter, ” .
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by livingoracle: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:

Don't do that again

Women misbehave a lot. I think they need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by teebillz: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
onstelly:

Don't do that again

I think it is avoidable though.
Re: Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What by Olibboy: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
I'm just a typical ordinary nigga
But I know that I can't change the rules
All this time I blamed you 'cause I know what I'm doing
Stepping on your heart again, relationship ruined
I tried to change but I'm always out, fucking around in the club
Pieces of my love letter tore up from this break up
My worst nightmare went right in my back, I wish I could wake up
I feel like shit, know I ain't shit but I'm
Sorry, won't turn back the clock
Baby I took advantage 'cause I knew you
Wouldn't believe it, so I used you
I'm sorry, oh I'm sorry don't make it right, I know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.