Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife (46079 Views)

Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina / Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by echesa: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Quite an unprofessional act
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Vikky014(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2016
swtdrms:
This is serious, why has it always been that medical professionals most especially Doctors and Nurses are most of the time promiscuous? I've always believed that for the fact that you see people unclad very often, in a situation of help and some times first experience of gory images/views, you shouldn't be moved sexually but nay! I was actually fooling myself by such thoughts. May God really help in this country.
As in eh
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by jrusky(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Konji na bastard oooo

But wait, is the woman complaining? If no, then what's the fuss all about

Pleas eI beg your pardon I'm a bit disappointed in your comment so are you saying such act of indiscipline should be condone Haba just read your comment how does it sound to your hear I took you more serious than this honestly.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by udumosam23(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2016
ghostmist:
I carefully read the entire report and I never saw where they said he forced the woman...the woman only reported out of guilt which means they were actually having an affair like any two mature adults..

so, what's the lady's punishment in all of this??

Likely, a broken home. Besides she is not employed by the army.

I'll rather blame it on the barrack chaplain. Don't ask me why, I just have the feeling she was advised to confess by the chaplain. Pushed into admitting her guilt and left alone to face the consequences of her actions.

If she had met a more experienced chaplain, he would have managed the situation, in such a way that the young man will retain his job and she her home, yet both will repent and live happily thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Vikky014(f): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2016
mazimee:
Now he has lost his job in the most disgraceful
manner. That hole he was in a hurry to get Into will
be the least of his worries now . How will he face
his wife? His kids? The shame will stay with him
for a very long time.
The opening between the two legs of a woman has
been been bringing men down to their kneels since
the days of Samson. Unfortunately more are still
going to go down.
exactly
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU!!

udumosam23:

Likely, a broken home. Besides she is not employed by the army.

I'll rather blame it on the barrack chaplain. Don't ask me why, I just have the feeling she was advised to confess by the chaplain. Pushed into admitting her guilt and left alone to face the consequences of her actions.

If she had met a more experienced chaplain, he would have managed the situation, in such a way that the young man will retain his job and she her home, yet both will repent and live happily thereafter.

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by greatbrian(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Dear lord, please I know am not better but give me the grace for focus even as an officer. And when its time for me to retire, gimme grace to pull out in glory with pride

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by swtdrms(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
As in eh

Sometimes I do compare Doctors to Lecturers when it comes to promiscuity,but on a seconds thought, I do compare them to roadside mechanic when it comes to being heartless. Since they know and understand how different parts (of the body/car) work, they can always exploit it to their advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by greatbrian(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
chriskosherbal:
That was very unprofessional of him, but let justice be tendered with mercies.

Justice z already tendered with mercy. I believe there are 3 or so offence the Nigerian Army can never overlook. One z Mutiny, another is Coup and the third one I know z sexual relation with another soldiers wife (I think its refer to as sodomy)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by kachola: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
The man own don be lolzz, konji na basterd
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Zedoo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
josite:

lol.im sure u are not maried and not so busy,the decision to have sex with another man is that of the wife and once she decides to do that,u just have to pray u never get to catch her.

Err notion one; correct! Not married yet!
Notion two; I laugh...in Swahili...@not so busy.
Its not even about being busy its about facts and decisions... Once she goes against it....whether or not there is an affair, in my mind ill take it there is an affair...so either way...male doctor ▶ problem (esp when u visit alone) infact lets even be honest any male visited alone will always raise my eyebrows and in my mind oh I go take am say e dun happen... Doesn't mean ill develop hrtache over it...its jst me. Dont trust NO ONE!
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Konji na bastard oooo

You didn't read.

The woman was a prosecution witness.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Puresolutions: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
we wonder who tells the truth thesedays or is it the stop it but i like it syndrome ?

Yu said he raped you in the morning when you took someone along but by evening you went alone to his house.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by malignant1: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
I trust MDCN to withdraw his licence immediately. He is neck deep in trouble. There is no way out. Even if military decides to retain him, he will practise without licence. MDCN does not joke with its medical code of ethics. He is definately going to prison; either convicted by the military or MDCN or both. There is no way out for him.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by bmos(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=ishowdotgmail post=47121346]
Yes, Konji na bastard. But that woman libido high well well fa! Am sure the Doc kunga stood at attention at angle 90 degres.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Vikky014(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
swtdrms:

Sometimes I do compare Doctors to Lecturers when it comes to promiscuity,but on a seconds thought, I do compare them to roadside mechanic when it comes to being heartless. Since they know and understand how different parts (of the body/car) work, they can always exploit it to their advantage.
Exactly. u r making alot of sense
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by eyinjuege: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
ghostmist:
I carefully read the entire report and I never saw where they said he forced the woman...the woman only reported out of guilt which means they were actually having an affair like any two mature adults..

so, what's the lady's punishment in all of this??

The army has its own code of conduct its members are expected to live by. The Dr was the one in the army, not the woman.
Her own punishment will be meted out by her family members.
No doubt , it was an affair. She however cannot be court martialled.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love Islam. Islam has already solved this problem. Male doctors shud attend to male patients while female doctors shud attend to female patients.But bigots will alws resist such recommendation because of their hate for Islam. Sooooo many pple ve become victims of similar abuses but will never report such because of possible stigmatisation. Pls bigot shud not mention me, keep ur opinion to ursef.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Rotimi47: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Crushed by the weight of her guilt! Smh, SMh, SMH.....
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by emmy4surecool: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
to bad, d guy no try at all
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by greggng: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
swtdrms:
This is serious, why has it always been that medical professionals most especially Doctors and Nurses are most of the time promiscuous? I've always believed that for the fact that you see people unclad very often, in a situation of help and some times first experience of gory images/views, you shouldn't be moved sexually but nay! I was actually fooling myself by such thoughts. May God really help in this country.

Keep deceiving urself. It takes the grace of God to ignore a pretty woman with juicy pussy. Let's not blame him to much cos I once caught a guy fingering my dog. The matter is still in police station till date
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by josite: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Zedoo:

Err notion one; correct! Not married yet!
Notion two; I laugh...in Swahili...@not so busy.
Its not even about being busy its about facts and decisions... Once she goes against it....whether or not there is an affair, in my mind ill take it there is an affair...so either way...male doctor ▶ problem (esp when u visit alone) infact lets even be honest any male visited alone will always raise my eyebrows and in my mind oh I go take am say e dun happen... Doesn't mean ill develop hrtache over it...its jst me. Dont trust NO ONE!
lol.story.in actual life do u know any body's wife that is not being extra bleeped.jus pray to have a smart wife who knows the 13th commandment." Thou shall not be caught ".this young officer real sin is he was cuught those that sat in judgement over him were not caught. Thas the difference. Jus secretly do your DNA test on your kids and free your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by josite: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
tearoses:

My dear just dey look o!
She probably blackmailed him
or he didnt follow through with his promises
or she discovered that he was seeing other girls so got angry and decided to expose him
or maybe one of the mans girlfriends found out and decided to expose her so she quickly spilt the beans
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Which guilt?
She went in the morning and back again in the evening then suddenly felt guilt.
You think this is her first time
Those men know who exactly to approach with their nonsense
is she the only married woman in the barracks?

Na God catch the randy lieutenant
His mates are fighting in Sambisa forest, he is fighting to unhook woman's bra's in his office
Stupidd man

have mercy now bra unhooking has more gains than sambisa.lol
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by nonix22(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Konji na bastard oooo

I tire o!
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by nonix22(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
greatbrian:
Dear lord, please I know am not better but give me the grace for focus even as an officer. And when its time for me to retire, gimme grace to pull out in glory with pride
Your second sentence seem to have another connotation
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
frenchwine:

Madam let's call a spade by its proper name and not just join the bandwagon of stoking public opinion. Not saying you ain't truthful buh. ...........hey!

My Dear I wish it was, talking to other females its common.
I work in healthcare staff in hospitals are notoriously Hot not just the MDs, nurses too.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by DonBobes(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
abeg keep quayet, the officer been no rape am, na she willingly spread leg...angry

To cut the long story short, I don't have tym.
The lady in question was drugged, she happens to just clocked 20 & Got married.
Her husband served in the just disbanded OP PULO SHIELD.
He came back & saw the text msgs being sent from the perverted army officer doctor, the army doctor was even threatening her to kill her saying " they both agreed to the sexual act" and there is no way she will want to back out nw. The husband was angered by this bt he was pacified by fellow officers so as not to tarnish the image of the other perverted doctor. The husband got angry because the ediot doctor wuld nt stop his advances so he had to let the cat out of the bag. So forgt abt the issue of the wife going to tell the Chaplaincy abt her sins.
Just lets leav it that way. If dts wat the army says.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

My Dear I wish it was, talking to other females its common.
I work in healthcare staff in hospitals are notoriously Hot not just the MDs, nurses too..
I don't understand the bolded. Is that due to spam bot?
Well, I can speak for myself, I don't think it holds true for me
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by princeparis(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Having sexual relationship with another soldier's wife is seriously frowned upon not to talk of another officer's wife. Him they play with dismissal tay tay. Yeye man threw a good career into dustbin.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by carammel(f): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Many young doctors are like that,ESP those at the teaching hospitals.

That is his own cup of tea though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.