Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife (46102 Views)

Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina / Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by anigold(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Islie:

Why was the woman not punished is not as she was raped, she enjoyed the banana for a while before turning into a whistle blower.. abi . The medical personnel is mad to have engaged in sexual intercourse with his colleague"s wife.. which kind konji..
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by BlackChyld(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Konji na bastard oooo

But wait, is the woman complaining? If no, then what's the fuss all about
Somebody's wife? Are you just immoral or just stupid?
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
frenchwine:

I don't understand the bolded. Is that due to spam bot?
Well, I can speak for myself, I don't think it holds true for me
It doesn't hold true for me as well, I never mix business with pleasure. But do I see it, am I approached why yes. I actually work in the Business office so I am not on the floor. Do I hear about it yes, cause indiscipline effects business.

Well done your on your self control.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by greatbrian(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
nonix22:

Your second sentence seem to have another connotation

U r entitled to ur thoughts.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by hatchy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Army is Army no long story.If na bloody civilian now,he for hire 3000 SAN and begin form sickness upandan.

Olisa Metu,Saraki and co should go and face their trial and not looking for flimsy excuses here and there to escape justice.

I will buy myself a bottle of wine the very day one of these yam eaters are thrown in kirikiri.

Yeye pepu.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by TENHEU22(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls try and read the whole story the woman complain to her chaplain
ishowdotgmail:
Konji na bastard oooo

But wait, is the woman complaining? If no, then what's the fuss all about
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
It doesn't hold true for me as well, I never mix business with pleasure. But do I see it, am I approached why yes. I actually work in the Business office so I am not on the floor. Do I hear about it yes, cause indiscipline effects business.

Well done your on your self control.
Thanks, I wish you the best going forward.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by esonuu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Women and their fish brain
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by amakenny: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Outdated Army Rules on which the young officer was convicted needs to be condemned and struck out.

The woman's excuse that the army doctor stimulated her before intercourse can't be accepted in modern times.
After all, the woman is an adult.

And why would she go to the man's house for second round of sex if she says that the first round of sex in the doctor's office was exploitation?

The Army doctor needed only to be reprimanded for having sex in his office.

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by lumeneng22: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
When a man who is not your husband take you into a room, lock the door, ask you to removed your pant, ask you to lie on a platform facing up, further still ask you to bend your knees and open your legs and you politely did all these before he started chuking something into your vagina and you are still comfortable with all these manipulations, shey na penis go hard him to put inside? Men who have issues of child bearing should accompacy their wives to see such doctors or worst still let there be another female or chairperon. Its highly embarrassing. Besides, many women carry other people children receiving their husbands. Life is not like that men should be extremely careful because the Bible describe women as "weaker vessels"
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Blessograo(f): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Been a doctor is more reason you are not to have anything private with your patient and for the fact he's an army, permit me to say for him to see a woman unclad in the military is scarce so he took advantage of it

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Blessograo(f): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
And the woman is also stupid, a newly wed, na so she forget say she don marry, I think she also has to be blamed coa she wasn't raped, she went twice for it same day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Puresolutions: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Blessograo:
And the woman is also stupid, a newly wed, na so she forget say she don marry, I think she also has to be blamed coa she wasn't raped, she went twice for it same day.

@Blessing see me see trouble i thot i was d only one thinkin this.She imagined it after the first experience and went for another..

How have u been?
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by nortcentrallord(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
mazimee:
Now he has lost his job in the most disgraceful
manner. That hole he was in a hurry to get Into will
be the least of his worries now . How will he face
his wife? His kids? The shame will stay with him
for a very long time.
The opening between the two legs of a woman has
been been bringing men down to their kneels since
the days of Samson. Unfortunately more are still
going to go down.

He just lost his certificate to practice. That's to say everything he worked for in life has been deposited in that "hole"
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Blessograo(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Puresolutions:

@Blessing see me see trouble i thot i was d only one thinkin this.She imagined it after the first experience and went for another..

How have u been?
I'm fine and you hate, the woman just dey vex me, she's a natural cunt, na so her husband boring reach? She's just married if she need her husbau urgently she can call him
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Blessograo(f): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Puresolutions:

How have u been?
I'm fine and you hate, the woman just dey vex me, she's a natural cunt, na so her husband boring reach? She's just married if she need her husband urgently she can call him he will not kuku reject, I've dated an army before and I knowtthey have tome for their women but they can be sometimes annoying
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by arusoncd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Conducting an intrusive procedure such as vaginal examination in the absence of a chaperon contravenes the code of ethics of the medical and dental council of Nigeria under the rules of professional conducts for medical and dental profession.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Puresolutions: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Blessograo:

I'm fine and you hate, the woman just dey vex me, she's a natural cunt, na so her husband boring reach? She's just married if she need her husband urgently she can call him he will not kuku reject, I've dated an army before and I knowtthey have tome for their women but they can be sometimes annoying

lol it's pretty annoyin jare imagine a person going to the house of the person that raped her in the morning again at nite along.She went with someone she was raped now she went alone..Lol.. my friends used to call it stop it but i like it..Lol.

How's dating an army like ? how did u cope with the danger of his job ?
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by lumeneng22: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
amakenny:
Outdated Army Rules on which the young officer was convicted needs to be condemned and struck out.

The woman's excuse that the army doctor stimulated her before intercourse can't be accepted in modern times.
After all, the woman is an adult.

And why would she go to the man's house for second round of sex if she says that the first round of sex in the doctor's office was exploitation?

The Army doctor needed only to be reprimanded for having sex in his office.
.The doctor maybe is trado medical practitioner who uses otumopo alongside authodox medicine. He may have hipnotised her maybe he use chichi cream to rob his joystick hence the woman can't still imagine how sweet was the taboo. She still collect phone nober and address for more rounds. If the doctor is not jailed am sure she will repeat visit and the prison? Time will tell.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by MielBaker(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2016
No room for indiscipline.
Re: Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife by Zedoo(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
josite:
lol.story.in actual life do u know any body's wife that is not being extra bleeped.jus pray to have a smart wife who knows the 13th commandment." Thou shall not be caught ".this young officer real sin is he was cuught those that sat in judgement over him were not caught. Thas the difference. Jus secretly do your DNA test on your kids and free your wife.

You say "secretly".....haha I laugh in tongues.... We would go TOGETHER for DNA test... "trust but verify".... Secrecy hits the trust harder....dats to me o....she should be open to it....its 2016 not 1658....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.