Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? (1629 Views)

Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know / My Heartbroken Letter I Sent To My Girl When She Broke Up With Me. / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 4:27am On Jul 02, 2016
If you fall in love with her, would you be ready to make that sacrifice and be with her when she has made clear that only the man who takes her to the altar can make love to her.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by demzylahot(m): 4:28am On Jul 02, 2016
if she is a v,why not?

4 Likes

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 4:33am On Jul 02, 2016
demzylahot:
if she is a v,why not?
so you'd be willing to abstain from sex to keep her?
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by demzylahot(m): 4:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:
so you'd be willing to abstain from sex to keep her?
yes

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by mrbillz(m): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Honestly i cant. She will be my priority tho. But she will be the jollof rice, while i eat white rice and stew just to quench hunger! grin

3 Likes

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Godfullsam(m): 4:42am On Jul 02, 2016
If she is a vagin i can take the risk. But am gonna have a side chick...

5 Likes

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by yarimo(m): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Capital NO someone somewhere may be doing it for you, what of after marriage your first night you discover a very big bohole down there what will you do?
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Lukdon: 4:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:
If you fall in love with her, would you be ready to make that sacrifice and be with her when she has made clear that only the man who takes her to the altar can make love to her.

I've known my fiancee for more than five years and since we both fell in love for each other 3 yrs ago, no sex. We are just about wedding.
If u love her and she says 'no sex', u too can do same. After all, she is keeping herself for u. So u should do same for her as well.
It's really not easy, I must say but it's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Lukdon: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2016
yarimo:
Capital NO someone somewhere may be doing it for you, what of after marriage your first night you discover a very big bohole down there what will you do?

In ur own words, what of after marriage, u discover in ur first night that she's a Virgin? How would u correct ur own mistakes?
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by yarimo(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Lukdon:

In ur own words, what of after marriage, u discover in ur first night that she's a Virgin? How would u correct ur own mistakes?
there is nothing like mistake after marriage

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Jollyakat(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2016
thats the commitment between my g.f and I, cos she claimed she was a v for the past 2yrs now... buh I don't trust her anylonger. the last time I checked, she blocked me on whatsapp for two days, just to upload another guys pics on her dp....

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Yes.. i wont have SEX WITH HER.. but will HAVE SEX still wink
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Jollyakat:
thats the commitment between my g.f and I, cos she claimed she was a v for the past 2yrs now... buh I don't trust her anylonger. the last time I checked, she blocked me on whatsapp for two days, just to upload another guys pics on her dp....
Lol..
And u be like...

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Yes.. i wont have SEX WITH HER.. but will HAVE SEX still wink

you mean you will cheat?
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by illuminada: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:

you mean you will cheat?

Pretty much
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Godfullsam:
If she is a vagin i can take the risk. But am gonna have a side chick...

if you will cheat don't you thinks it better to break up with her?

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2016
illuminada:

Pretty much

that means your answer to my question is no. You can't abstain from sex to be with her.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:22am On Jul 02, 2016
yarimo:

i mean a real virgin here.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by RoyalBlak007: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Sure grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Diamondqueen(f): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2016
mrbillz:
Honestly i cant. She will be my priority tho. But she will be the jollof rice, while i eat white rice and stew just to quench hunger! grin

if she your priority, you won't go about seeking another.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by mrbillz(m): 5:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:

if she your priority, you won't go about seeking another.
You've taken that personal wink was only kidding tho. But not that easy tho! Can only abstain if she's a virgin.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by illuminada: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:

i mean a real virgin here.

How can one establish this? With various methods out there that can be used to conceal the truth, lol.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:

you mean you will cheat?
Na until i open all my mouth talk am?

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Mossaino(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:

For me the answer is yes because that's what I have always desired and that's what God expects of us "purity before marriage & fidelity afterwards" So kudos to someone like that... Diamondqueen if you are you such, let's hook up kiss I need a lady like that

2 Likes

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by afanide: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2016
it absolutely calls for submitment but believe me, some men can't hold it that long.....
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016
mrbillz:

u jst said my mind!!!! ..gbam!!!
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by mrbillz(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Randy91:

u jst said my mind!!!! ..gbam!!!
Naso boss cheesy
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by uyisteven(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Jollyakat:

Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by LePrezident(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2016
NO.
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Thoughty2(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2016
If she's a virgin. no problem. Infact I will be the one encouraging her. Please don't ask me what if she's not?
Re: Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Diamondqueen:
Yes pls, I'm on one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages / See What This Lady Posted On Facebook / A Chat With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.