Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (14000 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by goodman41: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
I went to my sister's house, met this fine and curvy girl, try to play love with her but all to no avail.
In the night it happend that we have to sleep in the same room, when she fell into deep sleep I pulled down her pant and started finggering her, the more i fingger her the more she get wet and oil like 30 minuits without her knowing what was going on, when I became too hot i wanted to insert my dick but there was no condom, so i tried to control my self, Besides her pussy was having an odour and too much wet. When i started sleeping she woke up and went to wee wee when she came back i try to romance her to see her reaction but she declined and move away from me, i be came confused if she didn't know all the finggering i have been performing on her. please girls is it possible to fingger a girl for like 1 hour without her knowing what is going on while she was sleeping?
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
angry

You are a rapist and deserve to be jailed

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by bjayx: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
I hope ur next sleep is not in kiri kiri. Paedophile oshi

16 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Cadec007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
You are a rapist and deserve to be jailed
:-D equation solved!

4 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by highpriestess: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
smh.
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
You have raped the lady.

11 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by BossLaifay(f): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
goodman41:
please girls is it possible to fingger a girl for like 1 hour without her knowing what is going on while she was sleeping?
If only you concentrated in school the way you concentrated on fingering we wouldn't be in this mess having to read your eye sore of a narration!
Pervert!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Waw! shocked

You Are A Professional Rapist... You Raped her With Your Finger And She Didnt Know...

Sir You Are Talented I Swear... And May Thunder Rape YOU This Hot Afternoon wherever You Are undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Cadec007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
Waw! shocked

You Are A Professional Rapist... You Raped her With Your Finger And She Didnt Know...

Sir You Are Talented I Swear... And May Thunder Rape YOU This Hot Afternoon wherever You Are undecided
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......but come o wetin do u with hot afternoon? U dey mould blocks ni?

2 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by McBrooklyn(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cadec007:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......but come o wetin do u with hot afternoon? U dey mould blocks ni?
that Guy Na Animal

5 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Cadec007(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
that Guy Na Animal
real one o!

3 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by goodman41: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
If only you concentrated in school the way you concentrated on fingering we wouldn't be in this mess having to read your eye sore of a narration!
Pervert!
graduate engineer my dear i was high that day

1 Like

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by goodman41: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
Waw! shocked

idiot havn't u done more than this
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by bentwain: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
The problem I have with diz pervert is that the girl might be ugly as his personality. U stink bro

4 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
goodman41:
graduate engineer my dear i was high that day
Someone you don't know from Adam and you start fingering them? You weren't high cos your senses told you NO CONDOM. Anuman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Malevonent: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
goodman41:
I went to my sister's house, met this fine and curvy girl, try to play love with her but all to no avail.
In the night it happend that we have to sleep in the same room, when she fell into deep sleep I pulled down her pant and started finggering her, the more i fingger her the more she get wet and oil like 30 minuits without her knowing what was going on, when I became too hot i wanted to insert my dick but there was no condom, so i tried to control my self, Besides her pussy was having an odour and too much wet. When i started sleeping she woke up and went to wee wee when she came back i try to romance her to see her reaction but she declined and move away from me, i be came confused if she didn't know all the finggering i have been performing on her. please girls is it possible to fingger a girl for like 1 hour without her knowing what is going on while she was sleeping?

EFFING WRONG, IN SANER CLIMES, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR RAPE, IF THE LADY REPORTED YOU

1 Like

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Barzinime(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Just know that Angel Gabriel recorded your atrocity

I pray they guillotine your d*ck and those useless fingers... angry

2 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Deckline(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Malevonent:

EFFING WRONG, IN SANER CLIMES, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR RAPE, IF THE LADY REPORTED YOU
In NIGERIA
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
and ur name is Goodman,I bet its d opposite
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Countersam(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is very possible. You just have to activate "ghostmode"

But really, that girl must be having spiritual sex in her dreams too. Possibly.
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Kingsley1000(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
NAWA O
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Techcrunchng(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
See fellow guys cursing the guy, but behind the wall they do the worst. But guy you are very lucky there was no condom, you for dey prison by now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Kingsley10000: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Techcrunchng:
See fellow guys cursing the guy, but behind the wall they do the worst. But guy you are very lucky there was no condom, you for dey prison by now.
is the girl a minor?
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by goodman41: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kingsley10000:
is the girl a minor?
22 years
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by swiz123(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
goodman41:

Girls are the biggest perverts.

Take this from a bro,

She was very disappointed that you didn't slide that mamba in, hence her attitude

8 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by sylvez(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Till now, I've not seen any answer to op's question.....

Keep the rape part aside and answer the question.

some girls are too foolish that they don't know how to say NO... they will be pretending and forming so that it will not look as if she initiated it... I hate such girls,

may the god of Buhari give you sense

if you quote me unnecessarily, the God of Buhari will strike you dead.

2 Likes

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by Mandrake007(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:

Girls are the biggest perverts.

Take this from a bro,

She was very disappointed that you didn't slide that mamba in, hence her attitude
I tell ya bro,there's no way she wasn't aware,i can swear with my life she was enjoying it,and from experience no girl will approve inappropriate touching talk more of fingering,come on, she was aware and didn't wanna come up as a slut....goodman41 don't be guilt ridden you acted on impulse but don't do this anymore it ain't right.. if you see a girl you like playing hard to get,mouthrape her and see her reaction if she reacts badly,apologize if she doesn't that's your opportunity mate..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know by fastclick: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
She knew what you were doing. She was fully aware. I guess that answers your question @OP. She played along under the guise that she was sleeping. Try that when she's fully awake or slide in like you wanted to and you would have been in big trouble.

She took advantage of your smartness. Your loss, her gain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.