Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? (2819 Views)

If You Are Not Rich, Don't Send Me A Mail. / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by mamagee3(f): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Ladies can you marry a man that's not rich?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Of course... As long as he has potentials

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2016
mamagee3:
Ladies can you marry a man that's not rich?

Haha....first off, can you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by afanide: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerian Ladies NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 5:52am On Jul 02, 2016
mimzy:
Of course... As long as he has potentials

The delectable Mimzy wink
Out of curiosity though...whats your definition of "potentials"
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2016
illuminada:

The delectable Mimzy wink
Out of curiosity though...whats your definition of "potentials"

God fearing kinda man
Good vision
Hardworking
Sincere

Mehn the list is inexhaustible...

Gm
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2016
mimzy:

God fearing kinda man
Good vision
Hardworking
Sincere

Gm

Hahahahaaaa.....babe, that list looks cliché.
But you indicated something..'the list is inexhaustible'
I sure say the comprehensive list go include material wealth smiley

Goodmorning dear
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2016
YES, I can marry a man who is not RICH...

*I would like a man who is EDUCATED, ENTERPRISING and AMBITIOUS ...wink

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Hazardd(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2016
mimzy:

God fearing kinda man
Good vision
Hardworking
Sincere

Gm

babe, I could have advice you to get a clay and mould him the way that will fit you tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Hazardd:

babe, I could have advice you to get a clay and mould him the way that will fit you tongue

Have I asked for too much already cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Haha.....giiiirrrrllll...easier said than done
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by kestino(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2016
hehehehe, u ladies are really funny. Its hard to really see a lady marry a broke guy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Hazardd(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2016
mimzy:

Have I asked for too much already cheesy
since you said that the list is endless... so I think that's the best option for you cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by makydebbie(f): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

just like my daddy!!!!!he is so ambitious...that he resides in the moon!!!!gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

what happened to marrying a pilot?? lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2016
illuminada:

Haha.....giiiirrrrllll...easier said than done

It's very simple.....

That type of man is never POOR wink

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2016
makydebbie:
just like my daddy!!!!!he is so ambitious...that he resides in the moon!!!!gringringrin

Swidy you are right, don't dear Daddy will come back very soonsmiley

Morning daughter.....
Awz ur night
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2016
makydebbie:

Haha...tales by moonlight!
**may not make sense if you were born in the 90's**
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by makydebbie(f): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy you are right, don't dear Daddy will come back very soonsmiley
Morning daughter..... Awz ur night
it was awesome mum...i'm hungry...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2016
AirSultan:
what happened to marrying a pilot?? lol

Dats dey list for Pilot.....

Morning dear,

Mentor, awfa with dey Pilot stuff
gringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

It's very simple.....

That type of man is never POOR wink

Beht, eerrrm...Aunty, how would you determine a guy that is really ambitious and enterprising? Some could just fake it. Education on the other hand can be verified easily
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2016
makydebbie:
it was awesome mum...i'm hungry...

Breakfast , manage dis zobo let me make breakfast for yougrin

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Topestbilly(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Ladies can marry poor men theoretically but not practically.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2016
illuminada:

Beht, eerrrm...Aunty, how would you determine a guy that is really ambitious and enterprising? Some could just fake it. Education on the other hand can be verified easily

Yeah , u are right about dat...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by senibo1: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2016
kestino:
hehehehe, u ladies are really funny. Its hard to really see a lady marry a broke guy.
will you allow your sis marry a broke guy huh.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Dats dey list for Pilot.....

Morning dear,

Mentor, awfa with dey Pilot stuff
gringrin
Lol, shebi I told you we have no deal until we finalise an agreement on my egunjegrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Barackmeringo: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by illuminada: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Breakfast , manage dis zobo let me make breakfast for yougrin

Taaa! Don't serve my daughter with zobo na...whattapun to cappuccinos or chai latte
Do well o...lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Y not?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by Ishopbest: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich? by KingRex1(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Wait.. Mamagee na OP? Very interesting. July must be a good month smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Wish This Beautiful Nairalander Happy Birthday / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.