Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. (2814 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by ekensi01: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Please i need advice this young lady wants me to deflower her, i don't know how to go about it, cause that would be my first time.

Please am puzzle, what should i do now?

I don't want to stress myself so much i have to goto work as early as 6:30am. Doing it would add to my stress but she keeps forcing me.

I have heard how hard it is for a guy to deflower a girl. Help out
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Abeeeg! Who doesn't want sex?

And why u need to stress urself sha? Sex is fun and not stressful.. Now she is telling u to take away her "VIRGINITY"
haaaba ur lucky ooo grin

At least she is juz giving it away like a freebie...
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by NCANpatroller: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2017
see the type of hymen
Some re easy
Some re difficult

Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by ashlyfab78(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Lols... Funny stories here on nairaland ....tomorrow u will see someone saying " Help! My mummy ask me to carry my younger sibling,how will I do it".......
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Kseafresh: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Kids with internet access mtcheew...NEXT!!
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Do as the you wish
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by smardray(m): 4:32am On Sep 26, 2017
I've seen the mad,stupid,crazy,foolish and senseless....but ahh but im marvelled at how u are an embodiment of all

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
you can hire expert to do it for you,... shior
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by HeWrites(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Abeeeg! Who doesn't want sex?

And why u need to stress urself sha? Sex is fun and not stressful.. Now she is telling u to take away her "VIRGINITY"
haaaba ur lucky ooo grin

At least she is juz giving it away like a freebie...

@ bolded

Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Drop her number here. Let's tell her what to do with you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2017
wink cheesy you sabi lie pass lie Mohammed
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2017
HeWrites:

@ bolded

cheesy

Hahaaah..abeeg, where can u find a virgin begging someone to fvck her bad? Eehhnn..what story be dat na? cheesy
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Lastking147(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahaaah..abeeg, where can u find a virgin begging someone to fvck her bad? Eehhnn..what story be dat na? cheesy
It's only on Nairaland you can see stuffs like this oh
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Lastking147:

It's only on Nairaland you can see stuffs like this oh

cheesy

Exactly Bebe mi... grin

Btw, how far?
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Lastking147(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Exactly Bebe mi... grin

Btw, how far?
I'm good Bebe been up since 2am o.
Wah bout yo?
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Lastking147:

I'm good Bebe been up since 2am o.
Wah bout yo?

grin

U neva sleep eehn.. grin

Im at work but not so busy atm..
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Lastking147(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U neva sleep eehn.. grin

Im at work but not so busy atm..
yes o I never sleep is sleep when I have more money lol
oh I tot as much I have been laughing here o u said trap have 5 lonely beards and 3 is crippled grin
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Lastking147:

yes o I never sleep is sleep when I have more money lol
oh I tot as much I have been laughing here o u said trap have 5 lonely beards and 3 is crippled grin

cheesy

Hahahahahaha.. grin

Eehnn..he tried hard to grow some beard but unfortunately only 5hair strands grow and 3 are crippled embarassed

Abeeeg, what kyn of beard is that na? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by HeWrites(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

The Op think say we're a fool grin
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by oyatmicah(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2017
so we should come nd give u tutorials abi ?ode buruku
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by hopyroll(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Lolz
Start with candle or cucumber
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by gentlegenius(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
ekensi01:
Please i need advice this young lady wants me to deflower her, i don't know how to go about it, cause that would be my first time.

I don't want to stress myself so much i have to goto work as early as 6:30am. Doing it would add to my stress but she keeps forcing me.

Are you ready to marry her?
Answer me and I'll tell you the best way to deflower her.
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by ekensi01: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
HeWrites:

The Op think say we're a fool grin
Lol, I go come lie million of people?
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by ekensi01: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2017
gentlegenius:
Are you ready to marry her? Answer me and I'll tell you the best way to deflower her.
Yes
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by emmanuel1990(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
ekensi01:

ifvu truly need help, then dnt do it, because u might end up regretting.
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by gentlegenius(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017

Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by ekensi01: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmanuel1990:
ifvu truly need help, then dnt do it, because u might end up regretting.
Thats it, Regret what?

Everybody keeps telling me sex is bad but people who have sex at an extreme during youth age stil get married and live a happy life.

Please tell me something good or convince me wit ur reasons.
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by Lastking147(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahahahaha.. grin

Eehnn..he tried hard to grow some beard but unfortunately only 5hair strands grow and 3 are crippled embarassed

Abeeeg, what kyn of beard is that na? undecided
Handicapped Beard grin
Re: She Told Me To D-flower Her. I Don't Know How To Go About It. by emmanuel1990(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
ekensi01:
Thats it, Regret what?

Everybody keeps telling me sex is bad but people who have sex at an extreme during youth age stil get married and live a happy life.

Please tell me something good or convince me wit ur reasons.
u must make sure that u are ready to marry her b4 doing so, if nt even if she does anything to u tomorrow, u can't easily break up with her knowing fully well that u deflowered her.......

i have dated many ladies b4 now, if they are start misbehaving i always leave them knowing fully well that i am nt the first in her life......
but if u disvirgin any lady u can't easily break up with them....

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Body Count So Far In 2017? / 3 Secrets Every Woman Should NEVER Confess To Her Husband / Bursty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Her Big Boob's On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.