Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) (72858 Views)

Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by iamDiabolic(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
fabrex:
Hausa men loves marrying teenagers, why igbo people forced thr daughter to prostitute.... Hmmm wat ar d yoruba's loves doing to thr teenagers?....
I dnt mind any bomb bt I have bomb bullet here.
we educate our young daughters while our men colonize igbo nd akwa ibom gal

As a yoruba demon yaknowm'saying
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Willgates:
just stay clear of my mention young man or whatever you are. Your likes are problem of Christianity. Deluded church fanatic!
GOD BLESS YOU! BUT I ADVICE YOU FOR YOUR OWN GOOD TO MIND WHAT YOU VOMIT FROM YOUR MOUTH!
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
kayc0:
life oh life!

wetin do life?, abeg make we hear word joor, dey form victim after ashewo work, why all poor girls no go do ashewo?, why all broke boys no go steal?, she don mess up and u dey say life.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
kayc0:
life oh life!

wetin do life?, abeg make we hear word joor, dey form victim after ashewo work, why all poor girls no go do ashewo?, why all broke boys no go steal?, she don mess up and u dey say life.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by princetom1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
afanide:
Why do you guys always liken Akwa Ibom girls to prostitution, HIV, Sleeping with Dogs and all that?

The other time it was an Akwa Ibom Lady thay sleeps with Dogs. Now this again........

This is a cooked up story.......

Thank God u have sense
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by vislabraye(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
afanide:
Why do you guys always liken Akwa Ibom girls to prostitution, HIV, Sleeping with Dogs and all that?

The other time it was an Akwa Ibom Lady thay sleeps with Dogs. Now this again........

But Akwa Ibom women do not practise prostitution more than other tribes.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by stevups(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Go to Bodija Market and help people to carry their load, they must pay you.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by javispj(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
amen... cryamen...
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by armadeo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
afanide:

Well cooked story to advertise the church and yet clowns can't see through the ruse.

Abegiii.

We should all read the bible for what it is not be live some man speaks for God when his very words are at your finger tips.

Not hating on any MOG but it posses me off when Ibsen blatant attempts at using God's name to draw in tithes and offering.
NUFF SAID
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Superman10(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lies how did she know her grandmother's number and how will a 13 year old run from her master and start on her own
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I dont think you really do have any other choice than to run to Jesus after contacting the deadly virus.

Why did your Jesus allow a little child to experience such a harsh life in the first place?

Nigerians and their fucking useless comments.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Doctoreee1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
DannyJ19:
Which local govt be Etop 4 akwaibom...
Ok am not aIone in this!
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by cardoctor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why are people so wicked?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Soleymania(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
My opinion is;she had a choice on getting to calabar,either to run to a church, police station, etc, but she was already disvirgined. Thats why she enjoyed the business and she had a Room to herself in the hotel.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by DOMINIC101(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
May God Help u and grant u ur hrt desires
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
LucifersTongue:

Why did your Jesus allow a little child to experience such a harsh life in the first place?

Nigerians and their fucking useless comments.

You lucifer are the cause of that little girl's woes.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by djblue007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is a cooked up story.......[/quote]Some few lines into reading this, I realized that too.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
mmsen:

Like what?

There's prostitution all over the world.

Even in saudi Arabia and vatican city
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Flyingngel(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
afanide:

I agree with you, even there is no village by such name is ETOP. It is a Serious cooked up story.

Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Strech(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
ahahnow:
The damage has been done. No amount of prayer will remove her disease but prayer will help her cope with it. It is unfortunate, her situation. She needs to continue to seek out the true God. The church where they ask you to pay for blessings in not the place to be. When Jesus was on earth he blessed everyone for free.
so! U mean to say there are situation difficult for God to handle abi? It is well with us..
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I dont think you really do have any other choice than to run to Jesus after contacting the deadly virus.

...& I thought you'll do as you say (reserve your comment cheesy wink)?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
You lucifer are the cause of that little girl's woes.

Seriously, that's the best rebuttal you can come up with?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by ahahnow: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Strech:
so! U mean to say there are situation difficult for God to handle abi? It is well with us..

I dont understand your statement. I never said God can't handle things. Please go away. You are a fail troll.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by LUV1: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
My marraige was restored by God in the lords choosen and other things God did for me.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by loshybab(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:

sounds more like a nollywood script to me

but bros,d Tory get salt and maggi oooh,u no reason am?
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by Strech(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2016
ahahnow:

I dont understand your statement. I never said God can't handle things. Please go away. You are a fail troll.
like seriously!!! I give up on u sir. I don't wanna b a partaker in ur blasphemy.
Re: How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
LucifersTongue:

Seriously, that's the best rebuttal you can come up with?
It is not only the best,It is also the fact!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.