Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 (3853 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Tommfrench(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
midehi2:

disappear and re-appear cheesy
lol, longest time,

what's good
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by midehi2(f): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tommfrench:
lol, longest time,

what's good
am good
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by midehi2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, if I don't look up to my sis for support and votes, who would I look upto?
At least this isn't about refiner but me.
ok...no wahala
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
edbor:

Trying to yab me?

nope
oya join my campaign na
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
AccessME:
i know it a joke but why would u tag me with the late biafran agitator OJUKwu? creative and hilarious indeed
bro, av changed it na... No vex... Was meant to b a joke. Dunno y u choosed to take it serious
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Donariok:
bro, av changed it na... No vex... Was meant to b a joke. Dunno y u chooses to take it serious
just saying..I no vex
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2016
Donariok:
KENNETH205- this guy is like nnamadi sambo. That will only hide behind his phone doing nothing if he assumes power

2. VIZKIZ- without much words, u guyz will agree that this nigga will always kick against the opposite sex wen he wins the contest. So pls, just count him out.

3. DRISKLEF- this guyz is the second version of dasuki

4.DONARIOK- THE CROWN PRINCE. THE CHOOSEN ONE. GIVE HIM YOUR SUPPORT. THE CROWN IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!

5. MrDOjo- this guy is the male version of deziene m.(our ex petroleum minister)

6. FALCONEY- this guy is like buratai. Wen appointed. Will just RUn to buy a house in naijaloaded. With Nairaland treasury

7. CUTEZT- this guy is the Nairaland version of amaechi

8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI- this guy is like gej. Cluelessness runs in his blood

9. GREATNESS22- pls don't vote for the Nairaland version of olisa metuh

10. IAMKINGZLEE- this dude is like lai Muhammad pls save our dear Nairaland from the hands of lairs

11. ICHOMMY- this guy is the senior special adviser to osun state governor. Pls we don't need him

12. LORDNICVUITTON - this guys is the tompolo of nairaland

13. FYNESTBOI- is like rochas okorocha , that was already wealthy before he became IMO state's governor. U guyz will agree with me that, we don't need a Nairaland version of rochas as our next Mr Nairaland

. DEVILMAYCRY- this guy is like James ibori

16. ACCESS- this guy has something in common with the late ojukwu

17. FALCONEY- this guy is worst than gej.

18. KINGINVAHALA- this guy is like the head of "jamb" that will make people to fail without any good reason

19. RYABCOOL - this guy is like tinubu

20. JUSTDULLA - this guy is like the chairman of Efcc

21. IAMDOTUNE- this guy share same idea with lastma officers

22. KUNLEAKINPELU00- this guy has the junketing spirit of buhari

23. PHOTOSHOOT - this guy is like fayose. Talks without control. Yet has nothing to show for it

Modified.

Pls. Its just for fun. No biggie abt it.
Hahahah not EFCC but ICPC... very funny dude
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Lol. Too many of them .whoever will win must date me. cool
Trust me when i clinch it i wouldn't only date you, i will hang a calendar on ur neck.. Postdated
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Donariok:
KENNETH205- this guy is like nnamadi sambo. That will only hide behind his phone doing nothing if he assumes power

2. VIZKIZ- without much words, u guyz will agree that this nigga will always kick against the opposite sex wen he wins the contest. So pls, just count him out.

3. DRISKLEF- this guyz is the second version of dasuki

4.DONARIOK- THE CROWN PRINCE. THE CHOOSEN ONE. GIVE HIM YOUR SUPPORT. THE CROWN IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!

5. MrDOjo- this guy is the male version of deziene m.(our ex petroleum minister)

6. FALCONEY- this guy is like buratai. Wen appointed. Will just RUn to buy a house in naijaloaded. With Nairaland treasury

7. CUTEZT- this guy is the Nairaland version of amaechi

8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI- this guy is like gej. Cluelessness runs in his blood

9. GREATNESS22- pls don't vote for the Nairaland version of olisa metuh

10. IAMKINGZLEE- this dude is like lai Muhammad pls save our dear Nairaland from the hands of lairs

11. ICHOMMY- this guy is the senior special adviser to osun state governor. Pls we don't need him

12. LORDNICVUITTON - this guys is the tompolo of nairaland

13. FYNESTBOI- is like rochas okorocha , that was already wealthy before he became IMO state's governor. U guyz will agree with me that, we don't need a Nairaland version of rochas as our next Mr Nairaland

. DEVILMAYCRY- this guy is like James ibori

16. ACCESS- this guy has something in common with the late ojukwu

17. FALCONEY- this guy is worst than gej.

18. KINGINVAHALA- this guy is like the head of "jamb" that will make people to fail without any good reason

19. RYABCOOL - this guy is like tinubu

20. JUSTDULLA - this guy is like the chairman of Efcc

21. IAMDOTUNE- this guy share same idea with lastma officers

22. KUNLEAKINPELU00- this guy has the junketing spirit of buhari

23. PHOTOSHOOT - this guy is like fayose. Talks without control. Yet has nothing to show for it

Modified.

Pls. Its just for fun. No biggie abt it.

Well you dont have to throw comic jabs at your competitors,,seeing that post me feel ridculous, like u accepting defeat without throwing a punch, bleached azz homie, skin all white like a blond....
its a comic relief, no hate intended

www.nairaland.com/justdulla

Hail Nairaland
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Justdulla:

Trust me when i clinch it i wouldn't only date you, i will hang a calendar on ur neck.. Postdated

I see A lot of them started campaigning already.. when you gonna start yours? grin
Re: just for fun. Mr Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I see A lot of them started campaigning already.. when you gonna start yours? grin
Avd alredi started,, u aint just aware cutie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. / How To Get Real Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.