Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. (3833 Views)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
My ex gf broke up with me last week and I have been begging her she refused, I gave up on got tired, decided to try and move on with my life, I keep crying most times during the day, I want to forget about her but it is not working. It is so painful knowing the one you love has moved on with her life.

Please guys help me, how can I get hold of my self, I have tried to keep myself guys but still no way to get her off my head, I am seriously suffering right now, I have intense headache. I cant control my emotions, my mum is very sad seeing her grown up son cry this much and sad.

I haven't been able to eat properly ever since, I have no appetite, she has ruined my life. I cant concetrate on anything again, I have stopped everything I am doing because of the uncontrollable tears, each time I see a girl I remember her and I cry.

Please help me cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by AntiWailer: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pick urself up and go and make money

Life goes on.

She got a better offer most likely and you also need to man up.

Crying where your mum is because of a girl. HABA now.

If u dnt mind come let me slap common sense into your head.

What you should be angry with right now is failure and poverty.

When you make it in life, girls, I mean girls will be at your beck and call.

Move ON is very simple to say but that is your ONLY OPTION

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by falconey(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
you need hate to conquer the love you have for her Think of her imperfections and use it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Richiy(f): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's why people need to love themselves first. Because if you love yourself very much, you won't be weeping like you lost your new husband.

Please put yourself together. It is most definitely not the end of the world.

All the way to crying? Kia! Na wa o. It is human being like you o

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by teejaypee: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Topestbilly(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
undecided

Don't mind dis pipu saying 'dis is y u ar crying' it's either who they really love has not betray them or they don't have someone they care about.

i was in ur shoe 2years ago, tho i hav moved on but i cant forget how badly i was hurt.

*Just try not to reflect on what has happened between you 2 for now.
*You have to start all the things you'v stopped doing cos they're part of the things that will help you recover fast.
*Hangout with friend but don't discuss it with them.
* Dont use her case to judge other ladies.
*Start eating well.
* Dont sit alone.
* Have that believe of what is meant for you will not pass you.

after you have healed-up, then ask yourself:
why did she breakup with you? it might be money(in most cases),care,lack of attention and so on, try figuring it out and work on it before going into another relationship.

you will get over it but not immediately brother.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by tee59(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
She was'nt meant for u.Go make som cool cash and plan well for d future.Make her regret eva living u by living well and good.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Usually when I am heart broken I look for my ex's imperfections and develop resentment towards him. This helps to clear my head.

Secondly, I pick up my maths text book and start solving those difficult areas have avoided for years and it works. grin

Thirdly, I tell myself I don't need them to be happy, and losing me is their lose cos a well deserving person would always come. It's just a matter of time!.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Shamstiel: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
so much low self esteem in a man.
Get busy with what you know how to do best, get an edge!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by thunderfiremods(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
I can only agree to d fact dat u re deeply depressed cos u re broke...
if u aint
get up...go to bar.....drink enough...carry olosho go aouse

hey hey abeg make una no quote me ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
you need a rope,poison or gun...

choose gun, its faster and easier.....

find that modafking bilch and pull the trigger to her head angry

damn hoe angry
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

Life goes on.

Stop this. I am not poor or failed in any way. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by saaedlee: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
First of all, you need to eliminate the self-pity, try not to blame thyself for whatsoever led to the breakup.

Look for a female friend (that one which you have no emotional feelings for in the first place) open up n tell her to just give you 2 hours of her time, be sure to be ready to open up.

Tell her what transpired, but do this by explaining in details what led to the shrinking love, even if you feel the emotions building up, don't hold it back, let it flow through tears.
Just watch how the girl will react, she'll end up taking you from that state to a happy one( don't know how those close female friends do it, but they are the best in terms of ridding thyself from emotional disorder due to breakup).

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by dacovajnr: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bro trust me you will get over it..just get yourself busy what you love doing before you met Her#Peace

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:
you need hate to conquer the love you have for her Think of her imperfections and use it.

I have tried to hate.. . It not working
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by dee02(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:
My ex gf broke up with me last week and I have been begging her she refused, I gave up on got tired, decided to try and move on with my life, I keep crying most times during the day, I want to forget about her but it is not working. It is so painful knowing the one you love has moved on with her life.

Please guys help me, how can I get hold of my self, I have tried to keep myself guys but still no way to get her off my head, I am seriously suffering right now, I have intense headache. I cant control my emotions, my mum is very sad seeing her grown up son cry this much and sad.

I haven't been able to eat properly ever since, I have no appetite, she has ruined my life. I cant concetrate on anything again, I have stopped everything I am doing because of the uncontrollable tears, each time I see a girl I remember her and I cry.

What a fu..cking pus.....sy!
You keep crying and you need help, SMH! grin
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
awwww so sorry!!

I know how it feels, to be heart broken. but you have to move on. There is no point holding back, its over!

maybe , you should travel, go far away from that vicinity. Try and keep yourself busy , most especially with church activities (if you are a Christian).

Crying over someone that left you? its not worth biko.

Meanwhile, you need to be focused, biko especially on money.

kpele ehn! it's not the end of the world......

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
tee59:
She was'nt meant for u.Go make som cool cash and plan well for d future.Make her regret eva living u by living well and good.

I live well and good.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na buhari I blame, if you get job doing day you for no dey cry when other men dey hustle.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
saaedlee:
First of all, you need to eliminate the self-pity, try not to blame thyself for whatsoever led to the breakup.

Look for a female friend (that one which you have no emotional feelings for in the first place) open up n tell her to just give you 2 hours of her time, be sure to be ready to open up.

Tell her what transpired, but do this by explaining in details what led to the shrinking love, even if you feel the emotions building up, don't hold it back, let it flow through tears.
Just watch how the girl will react, she'll end up taking you from that state to a happy one( don't know how those close female friends do it, but they are the best in terms of ridding thyself from emotional disorder due to breakup).

Thank you I will try this sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by YUNGLURD(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin...Guys no dey hear word, the best bet is to have 1 or more side chick, virtually most gals outside now aint loyal...Now u re crying lyk a baby

Take heart bro!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Obi88(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
I feel your pain Bro, broken home or relationship is the worst thing i can even wish my enemy. move on with your life, don't curse, argue or abuse her. she has chosen to leave and let her be, this is the time to man up, eat well and take good care of yourself for yourself and your family. if you die now or contract one sickness or the other she'll definitely live her normal life. don't worry, true love exists, once you see your own you'll know. keep hustling for that greener pasture and try to make yourself happy. it might sound so difficult but believe time will surely heal your wound. shit happens, love yourself and move on

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Obi88:
I feel your pain Bro, broken home or relationship is the worst thing i can even wish my enemy. move on with your life, don't curse, argue or abuse her. she has chosen to leave and let her be, this is the time to man up, eat well and take good care of yourself for yourself and your family. if you die now or contract one sickness or the other she'll definitely live her normal life. don't worry, true love exists, once you see your own you'll know. keep hustling for that greener pasture and try to make yourself happy. it's might sound so difficult but believe time will surely heal your wound. shit happens, love yourself and move on

Thanks sir embarassed
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

Life goes on.

oversabi way wan kill buhari na him go kill you, you think say na politics we they talk here embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:

Dont worry its just last week
By this time next week you will be fine as rain
this time next month U will feel nothing
6months from now you will not remember her
Its a process, you will survive wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by AntiWailer: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:

Stop this. I am not poor or failed in any way. Thank you.

I never said u are poor.

I simply meant channel ur energy to something more fruitful.

As for the anger, I meant channel it to fight negative things to forget about the girl.

I know you prefer the "awww sorry I feel ur pain" kind of advice but naaaa. You need hard truth from a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Monalisa185(f): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
woooh! Was your life tied to the relationship?

Reasonable comments up there have said it all, move on with your life..

Never force a relationship on anyone else you'll regret it when the time comes, soldier go, soldier come!

My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by AntiWailer: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

oversabi way wan kill buhari na him go kill you, you think say na politics we they talk here embarassed

U need brain transplant.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by akaahs(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bros i was in ur shoe last 3 months, i beg she refuse i had to move. It was a very painful experience, what i did is to upgrade my friend to be my chic and i had to resumed training and engaged in full time church activities. Now i can only look back nd laugh. its over bro u have to tell urself and involve in meaningful ventures that 'll help u. Cheers its for ur own good believe me. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Cholls(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Richiy:
That's why people need to love themselves first. Because if you love yourself very much, you won't be weeping like you lost your new husband.

Please put yourself together. It is most definitely not the end of the world.

All the way to crying? Kia! Na wa o. It is human being like you o
my sister shatap there love yasef kwa!

Hey brother welcome to the club.

I wont tell you not to cry cuz it shows you are human........now listen dont seldom take any babe serious for now.......you dont wanna know how many women I banged to get over a rejection not to talk of Hearbreak.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Crying about a girl? Are u under 20?
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by pryme(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op first thing you have to strike out is self pity, there are many great men that have been dumped by ladies, yet they move on to attain greater things in life. Many ppl both men and women go thru and feel the same pain you are feeling now. Some come out stronger some come out worse off, how you come out if it? you have to choose.

Strength or Weakness.

If you are the sport type, guy don't dull get some good boots and go to football field and make tackles or score goals.

Try to socialize more, (you never know who you may meet).

Try to keep your mind busy (cos it's only when your mind is idle that you be entertaining painful thoughts), in my own case I will find my old PS 2 pad, set God Of War to the hardest level, then find a congregation of monsters that think they're so tough, then have Kratos pound the living Darkness out of them.

In time you will heal.
With time you will be Fine.

So get moving.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy / Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.