Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Her 'boo' On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Her 'boo' On Facebook (1727 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Her 'boo' On Facebook by Seuncoded(f): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2016
A young Nigerian girl, who goes by the name Teddy Skitt on Facebook recently shared a short video .

According to her bio, she lives in Port Harcourt but hails from Imo State.

According to her, her night went well because her boo did her right overnight. She is seen in the video with a white towel barely staying around her boobs, caressing her bobo and sticking her tongue out while he goes on to record the video.

The young girl captioned the video:
“Good morning. Boo made my night. I love u baby”

She has since deleted the video after numerous backlashes. See screenshots from the video below:

please oh who daughter is this

cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Get Eerection Occasionally. Please Help. / Photos That Can Prove You Have A Dirty Mjnd. / Check Out This Couple's Mugshot-Inspired Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.