Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) (1862 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Apostle Douglas Akwesi Amanor (pictured on the bed) was caught naked with Mrs Mina Adjei (pictured) a married woman and a member of his church on her matrimonial bed in Accra, Ghana.

Read the story as told by Nana Effei, from Tema, Ghana below!

“Wonders, they say, will never end indeed. Head pastor and founder of the Apostolic Good News Church International-Apostle Doglas Akwesi Amanoris been caught naked and pants down with Mrs. Mina Adjei, a married woman and a member of....

Read and view more photos of the unclad pastor http://mygossips.mywapblog.com/shame-popular-pastor-gets-caught-pants-d.xhtml

Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
wait MUST YOU PULL ALL YOUR CLOTH BEFORE YOU KNOW YOU WANNA HAVE SEX , WHY NOT JUST BRING OUT THE JOYSTICK SILENTLY AND DO YOUR TIN
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by Barackmeringo: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ah!

nkan be!
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
DJHANDSOME:
He was impacting the anointing of konji into her soul cry
Lmao angry
DJHANDSOME:
Lmao
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by splendidbaby(f): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
May God deliver them from their sins
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Barackmeringo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ah!
nkan be!
Abi ooo my brother. Even Pastors. The ones who call themselves men of God.
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
splendidbaby:
splendidbaby:
splendidbaby:
Amin oooo
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by ever811(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
did not read the story but I guess this most most be from Ghana..
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
ever811:
did not read the story but I guess this most most be from Ghana..
no oooo it's from India.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
k
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by 1miccza: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shameless woman!!!! I've always maintained that these are mere ''MEN'' of God,they are fallible. We apportion too much respect and make them look larger than life
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by ireneony(f): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm. .this is bad
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by abbeyology88(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
OP, how are you gonna convince me that surely, that man was a PASTOR?

I don't believe all internet stuff.
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by osesology(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyology88:
OP, how are you gonna convince me that surely, that man was a PASTOR?

I don't believe all internet stuff.
I'm glad it's not only me that smell lies all over this post...Some people will do anything to make fp by fire by force.
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by abbeyology88(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
osesology:

I'm glad it's not only me that smell lies all over this post...Some people will do anything to make fp by fire by force.

I just knw say d thing na from Google. And google is laden with fake/real stuffs like that sha.

*i just can't believe errything on internet*

But she just wanna share, anyway.
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by calabardick(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
DJHANDSOME:

What
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
1miccza:
Shameless woman!!!! I've always maintained that these are mere ''MEN'' of God,they are fallible. We apportion too much respect and make them look larger than life
God bless you Jawe
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by CrazyG: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
End of ministry!
Re: Popular Pastor Gets Caught Pants Down With Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed (photos) by oleeverking(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
CrazyG:
End of ministry!
End Time

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. / Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. / Guys, See 10 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch Her During Secx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.