Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. (1860 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Please I Need Your Advice On My Relationship Life! / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
I met this lovely charming princess on 5th July 2014 we became frnds and we started dating thereafter things were so romantic between us its was like heaven on earth. Things started falling apart for us last year August she won't call nor text so I angrily called off the relationship then I realised I made a mistake I had to plead with her but she wouldn't listen I mobilised all my friends including hers to plead with her on my behalf. Well after two month of apologizing she accepted me back and things returned to normalcy but just recently arnd April she changed again she hardly call, text nor communicate with me effectively so I took the bull by the horn and ask her if she's still interested in the relationship could u believe it this girl went on WhatsApp and ended our relationship online she didn't hav the courage to confront me and tell me what on her mind she broke my heart without looking back what pained me so much is that she didn't tell me the reason why we are breaking up. I loved this girl I respected her I gave her my attention my time and resources I was faithful to her. we planned so many things concerning our future but she threw everything into the trash can. Am heartbroken, devastated i feel am a failure. Plz just advice me on what to do.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by AccidentalGenius: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Get out. Get busy. Meet other ladies. The world doesn't revolve around an ex. Grow some balls already!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Banjo take it easy. It's a bad thing for a woman to be the reason a man is devastated and depressed. Cmon. Take charge of your life.

#onwardtogether bro
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
I met this lovely charming princess on 5th July 2014 we became frnds and we started dating thereafter things were so romantic between us its was like heaven on earth. Things started falling apart for us last year August she won't call nor text so I angrily called off the relationship then I realised I made a mistake I had to plead with her but she wouldn't listen I mobilised all my friends including hers to plead with her on my behalf. Well after two month of apologizing she accepted me back and things returned to normalcy but just recently arnd April she changed again she hardly call, text nor communicate with me effectively so I took the bull by the horn and ask her if she's still interested in the relationship could u believe it this girl went on WhatsApp and ended our relationship online she didn't hav the courage to confront me and tell me what on her mind she broke my heart without looking back what pained me so much is that she didn't tell me the reason why we are breaking up. I loved this girl I respected her I gave her my attention my time and resources I was faithful to her. we planned so many things concerning our future but she threw everything into the trash can. Am heartbroken, devastated i feel am a failure. Plz just advice me on what to do.
there was a pic u uploaded with a girl some certain time in nairaland, is she the lady in question?
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by diamondlizzy(f): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmm move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
there was a pic u uploaded with a girl some certain time in nairaland, is she the lady in question?
yes
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by jamalnation(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Thank me later bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2016
diamondlizzy:
Hmmmm move on.
its very easy to say. but how
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2016
grin juz move on. Life is full of surprises anyway. U never know tats d reason why ull meet someone soon tat will love u forever .
Don't keep ppol in Ur circle if they don't deserved it even if u love them d most. Since she broke up with u, blocked her & delete her number( but never memorize it tho angry )... then u can move on even faster wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
yes
awwwwww.. she fine die I swear.. now I understand why u deeply hurt.

But why u go let dah kyn babe go just like dat na? Not cool bro. U fvcked up pretty bad mehn
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin juz move on. Life is full of surprises anyway. U never know tats d other way ull meet someone soon tat will love u forever .
Don't keep ppol in Ur circle if they don't deserved it even if u love them d most. Since she broke up with u, blocked her & delete her number( but never memorize it tho angry )... then u can move on even faster wink
Thank you Trapqueen
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Relationships shouldn't be A do or die affair..
things change, feelings change and so do people...

Just Pick up your remains, dust off and start over! I'm sure you'd meet someone else who'd sweep You off your feet.
smiley
You're allowed to Cry, feel sad Buh don't wallow for long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
awwwwww.. she fine die I swear.. now I understand why u deeply hurt.

But why u go let dah kyn babe go just like dat na? Not cool bro. U fvcked up pretty bad mehn
wat would u hav me do? I didn't do anything wrong. d break up came frm her
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by nnamdi1993: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Suicide is d way
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by kossyablaze(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Simple.... One tea spoonful of izal mixed with a glass of sniper. Drink it morning n night for 2days.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
wat would u hav me do? I didn't do anything wrong. d break up came frm her
remember u broke up with her first.. havnt u thought of what it did to her psychologically?

All the relationships I threw away first because of my ego issues never lasted even after we got back after me apologizing. The feelings she would hav after that will be reduced to 50percent.

She only would just never trust you anymore. Infact, her presence will just be passive. Waiting for the relationship to die finally. I've been there and I knw watsup.

Now before I begin to judge blindly,

What were the reasons that made u flare up and broke up the relationship the first time?
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Relationships shouldn't be A do or die affair..
things change, feelings change and so do people...

Just Pick up your remains, dust off and start over! I'm sure you'd meet someone else who'd sweep You off your feet.
smiley
You're allowed to Cry, feel sad Buh don't wallow for long.

Thank u Esther
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin juz move on. Life is full of surprises anyway. U never know tats d reason why ull meet someone soon tat will love u forever .
I wish u saw this lady the op is talkin abt, den u will understand why his depressed...

She make sense wella. Like really making sense. grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
remember u broke up with her first.. havnt u thought of what it did to her psychologically?

All the relationships I threw away first because of my ego issues never lasted even after we got back after me apologizing. The feelings she would hav after that will be reduced to 50percent.

She only would just never trust you anymore. Infact, her presence will just be passive. Waiting for the relationship to die finally. I've been there and I knw watsup.

Now before I begin to judge blindly,

What were the reasons that made u flare up and broke up the relationship the first time?
she hardly call.. that feeling you don't care about someone any more. I had a feeling she was no longer interested. I had to take a decisive step in helping her even at that she didn't protest. d decision was OK wid her.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
she hardly call.. that feeling you don't care about someone any more. I had a feeling she was no longer interested. I had to take a decisive step in helping her even at that she didn't protest. d decision was OK wid her.
Ok despite her lack in communicating through phone calls, did she also show this attitude in her physical meetings with u?

Like her visits, in general whenever u two used to be together
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by AndreSalvatore: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kill urself already... Bla bla bla bla bla....

A girl left u wit no reason... isn't obvious she ws cheating on u like a hood rat?

Begging her to come bck? Dude u self spoil show nah... She go d feel important nah...

She gon' expect u to crawl back to her wit 'teary' eyes....

Abeg try upgrade ur levels small...

No one is worth dying for except the creator!
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Ok despite her lack in communicating through phone calls, did she also show this attitude in her physical meetings with u?

then she won't allow me to visit her n she won't come 2 my place
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Kill urself already... Bla bla bla bla bla....

A girl left u wit no reason... isn't obvious she ws cheating on u like a hood rat?

Begging her to come bck? Dude u self spoil show nah... She go d feel important nah...

She gon' expect u to crawl back to her wit 'teary' eyes....

Abeg try upgrade ur levels small...

No one is worth dying for except the creator!
You are Right. I leave everything to fate. if she's truly mine she will come bk
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish u saw this lady the op is talkin abt, den u will understand why his depressed...

She make sense wella. Like really making sense. grin

Was it? Well boo...ppol shud learn tat love is ain't physical alone. If she was beautiful but she treated him like a door mat, then tats not nice. Each one of us deserved to be respected wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Trini45: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
cutehector thanks for those questions!!! GBAM!!!Brother banjo! You are just wasting your time o! I swear. "YOU ARE SIMPLY NOTHING TO HER"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by AndreSalvatore: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
You are Right. I leave everything to fate. if she's truly mine she will come bk
i hate seeing g's in pains... U welkum bro...

But grow up still...
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:

Hahahhaha ! Look at this heart breaker of NL is doing such cross examination with the OP. tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Trini45:
cutehector thanks for those questions!!! GBAM!!!Brother banjo! You are just wasting your time o! I swear. "YOU ARE SIMPLY NOTHING TO HER"
I like to ask questions before jumping into conclusions wink

So i"ll stand on my grounds to knw who to blame.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaha ! Look at this heart breaker of NL is doing such cross examination with the OP. tongue
cheesy grin there's a lot abt me u don't knw wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
alright. She was never ur girlfrnd in the first place. I'm sorry to say this.

Cc: trapqueen77

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whos The Romancelander With More Likes Than Me / How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? / The Kind Of Girls You Should Run From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.