Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies (42858 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / 'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by anochuko01(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sijo01:
You paid his manager my foot! How can unstable being have a Manger? Majek should sue him for thieft of his intellectual property.
you be majek wife if him no pay, shey he go talk for public say him pay? he said he even has an invoice for it! we all know Timi is class, he wouldn't meddle in razz stufz

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by izzou(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Majek abeg just let the guy be

I guess you should call EFCC for your manager

Or tell Timi to do the fasting back, if thats your pain
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Ekakamba: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
We hear.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by kelvyn7: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by lastpage: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
greenstar:
“The song is not a normal song; it is a spiritual hit song.
Timi Dakolo does not know how I suffered to get that
song. I fasted for seven days before I got that song. I
partook in three days ‘white’ fasting before the song
came to me. "
hit like if that statement made you laugh until your dad looked at you like this

grin grin grin

You were still running around unclad (not even pant!) when that song came out...... so u can be excused for not knowing the difference!

Grow-Up, abeg!

Lastpage!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by pdudy: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just because Majek had mental issues, his Manger thought he had become an invalid and decided to cut a few bucks for himself cry

Even mentally insane people exhibit few moments of normalcy.

That manager needs to be sued.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Lekewatt(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
greenstar:
came to me. "
hit like if that statement made you laugh until your dad looked at you like this

grin grin grin
sorry, nobody liked ur shit. Hope u v heard of d word called Inspiration?

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by henrydadon(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
okay is that all
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by martineverest(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
haywire07:
Staged beef to boost majek popularity undecided
smh for dis generation.....it seems u dont know ur right......dats infringement on his intellectual property.its a huge offence in western world

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
haha. some one said dakolo gave "send out the rain" life.lol. Its someone that's mentally unstable would say such.
the person must be an indomi generation youth, and never heard of "evergreen" music.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by seguno2: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamjayboss:
That means Majek Fashek manager is cheating on him

Is he called TBillz?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by micfoley: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please o which one is white fasting?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Lyoncrescent: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
There should be a copyright agreement like a contract or something to prove that majek gave permission. An invoice or payments to majeks management is rubbish and can't stand. Proof of payment is nothing. A contract or agreement with majeks signature and consent is what Mr dakolo should provide.

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Capernaum(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
So who do we believe now?
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by iamdotune(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Capernaum(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Capernaum(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by HouseT: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
THIS IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF HIS INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS..A BIG CRIME IN THE US..THE MANAGER AND TIMI SHOULD BE GELD LIABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by abbiboy: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
timi o that wan na story,just show the invoice as evidence,no be them say i wan hear.You naija pple shud learn how to ask question,thats the more reason politician cheat u,cus u dnt knw how to ask basic question before running to conclusion.So mny educated illiterate in our society of 2dy..praaaaa

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
pdudy:
Just because Majek had mental issues, his Manger thought he had become an invalid and decided to cut a few bucks for himself cry

Even mentally insane people exhibit few moments of normalcy.

That manager needs to be sued.
It's a big problem in Nigeria. People cheating on each other. i remember when obasanjo was in prison. omo onile and family members thought he wont make it out alive as they thought abacha would execute him hence they started selling his lands and farms. He did not only make it out but also became the president. Whst happened to those that stole his lands is a story for another day.
haywire07:
Staged beef to boost majek popularity undecided
You must be retarded.
Boost the popularity of a legend

Lyoncrescent:
There should be a copyright agreement like a contract or something to prove that majek gave permission. An invoice or payments to majeks management is rubbish and can't stand. Proof of payment is nothing. A contract or agreement with majeks signature and consent is what Mr dakolo should provide.
exactly!
dakolo better start making efforts to pacify the Legend. Invoices or receipt won't be tenable for copyright infringement in a court of law.

greenstar:
came to me. "

grin grin grin
not funny though.
Hits are not made by fluke. It takes artist(both music and literature) months or sometimes years to come up with a good work.
sad mediocrity now reigns supreme in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg is this Majek Manager related to Teebilz?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by miqos02(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
seen
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by Artistree: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sijo01:

I guess you wanted to type Timi?
Oh no dear, I actually meant Majek's manager. Thanks jare...
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by TheHeadBoy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice reply. The response from Timi is one from a mature fellow.
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by famo19: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
BABA TIIII LAAAAA NINKAN grin
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by double0seven(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dakolo's explanation is very shallow. How did he know that Majek gave his manager consent to sell his song. Na manager now e be now, no be Record label or company. Manager can only do what he's ordered to do.

If you collect my car from my manager and pay him money without informing me or letting me know ; does that I mean I sold my car to you? it definitely does not mean I cannot collect my car back. Na u and manager get probelm. It's like buying a land from a fake owner; are you saying the real owner cannot complain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by gradeA(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
greenstar:
came to me. "

grin grin grin

We don't live with our dad no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by miqos02(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikkypel:
Agbalagba fighting egbe aburo e... Pa majek, let it go jor.. U are too old to keep malice o
egbe omo e

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by manuel80(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
greenstar:
came to me. "

grin grin grin
yea..really funny and seems childish though *just saying*
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by canDy4eva(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Artistree:
Majek's manager obviously thought he would never get well.
abi o!
Re: Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies by canDy4eva(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
manuel80:

yea..really funny and seems childish though *just saying*
nt juss sayin my dear... Itz true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.