Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos (27493 Views)

Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos / Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Mhizsonia(f): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ahhhh
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pleading for a rapist, but will carry 14 years on their head as if they are the custodians of the law. Shame!
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by segebase(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
God should press factory setting for this world self. ..rape everywhere
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by 7inches: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
sometimes i wonder wats inside pvssy dat makes men misbhave
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Toosure70: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why all these forty's dey craze like this?
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
It is not good to check names on thread like this. This is a serious matter.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Israelfx2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
NCA reporting live from omoku. its them na,yelobas

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
faitheverest:
But ashawo full everywhere ooo.....
.........Dis wan no be Ashawoo matter ! Na Lucifa send am to do dis kind Evil !!!

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Viccur(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
What rubbish! I hate news like this
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:
Terrible. Even the parents were stupid to accept any initial settlement. angry
Poverty begets foolishness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by muller101(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Name checkers invasion thread
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by alizma: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
14 yrs Lagos girl raped within the school premises?
teachers flee from those girls that call you sir sir even when there is no need calling sir. see watin that innocent smile don cause you.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by nagodesmile18(f): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Haba naa...a rope shld be tied to his man thing and it should be used to tow a dangote truck
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by freshestboy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
it's so embarrassing that the victim's family accept to settle the issue n agree with the rapist over the sum of 150,000.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by emerged01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eluwilussit:
Terrible. Even the parents were stupid to accept any initial settlement. angry

They knew what they did,he wouldn't have confessed and there are lawyers that would be willing to help him win the case but with what is on ground ;signed agreement with a note of confession, no lawyer will take such case.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Fam, it appyahs dem satellite dish heads have finally reclaimed the rape crown.

My fellow Yorubas can have a sigh of relief.

Please let's give the satellite dish heads a beautiful round of applause for taking back what they owned

As for the Olosh, life imprisonment.. STRAIGHT!
plz, Yoruba dont av time for that bigotry and name-checking pervasiveness.
What is bad is bad and shuld be rebuked regardless.
Leave it for the haterz
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by obaino860: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Fam, it appyahs dem satellite dish heads have finally reclaimed the rape crown.

My fellow Yorubas can have a sigh of relief.

Please let's give the satellite dish heads a beautiful round of applause for taking back what they owned

The Olosh deserves Life imprisonment.. No need to go to court

I can't stop laughing.....but thank God you admitted that is a yeelobaa culture....thanks for that.......,..
And also remember to wipe off that chimpanzee tribal mark on your face.....
At least to look like human being

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Cosmos Ugbaja

walahi ayam conpused!
nah which kyne name I come be diz one now?

kai!

*tucks away NCA badge* undecided
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
obaino860:

I can't stop laughing.....but thank God you admitted that is a yeelobaa culture....thanks for that.......,..
And also remember to wipe off that chimpanzee tribal mark on your face.....
At least to look like human being

Lmaoo @ Yeeeloba na you know where you see that one grin

As for the chimpanzee marks, Is it the one your father gave me? cheesy grin and I never knew Chimps had tribal marks
Maybe you should show me your mother's chimp-looking, tribal marked face for me to get some knowledge grin wink

ayindejimmy:

plz, Yoruba dont av time for that bigotry and name-checking pervasiveness.
What is bad is bad and shuld be rebuked regardless.
Leave it for the haterz

Breh, we have time ooo grin cheesy This is Nairaland. It's a merry-go-round game and I love it grin

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by falconey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
OhmyGod! They even tried pleading for the beast.
Those elders are something else. Something tells me they are no different from the rapist eeeww

Btw, please check my signature. Thank you as you show support! embarassed

dear you said it all.

it is on frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
LuveU2:
OhmyGod! They even tried pleading for the beast.
Those elders are something else. Something tells me they are no different from the rapist eeeww

Btw, please check my signature. Thank you as you show support! embarassed
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is sickening!!

I really pity the victim,such a terrible occurence. Its bad that her parents agreed to be compensated. No amount of compensation will give her a new hymen nor remove the pain and trauma she would go through and would go through eventually.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by falconey(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Missmossy:
This is sickening!!

I really pity the victim,such a terrible occurence. Its bad that her parents agreed to be compensated. No amount of compensation will give her a new hymen nor remove the pain and trauma she would go through and would go through eventually.

it is saddening , your support will be most appreciated missmossy check my siggy
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by edbor(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Whatever will make you to sin, cut it off
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Chidimba: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
She is just a child, why rape her?
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by obainosis4real: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls check the name... kiss
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Princeroyal: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
The high rate of rape to adolescents in Nigeria is becoming unbearable,Lord have mercy on the rapist.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by TheNewIbadan: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ibo people are so heartless
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by obaino860: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lmaoo @ Yeeeloba na you know where you see that one grin

As for the chimpanzee marks, Is it the one your father gave me? cheesy grin and I never knew Chimps had tribal marks
Maybe you should show me your mother's chimp-looking, tribal marked face for me to get some knowledge grin wink

Breh, we have time ooo grin cheesy This is Nairaland. It's a merry-go-round game and I love it grin

hahahahahahaha....u are nothing but a clown.......
please don't make me laugh out my intestine...
You da fear ban?
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Let him dance to the melodious legal music biko.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by bejeria101(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
See the evil so called elders want to cover up,bring your daughters to be molested bunch of idiots,haba! In broad daylight? Na wa o.
Re: 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
7inches:
does he live in lagos.?.
d blood of brown roofs has possesed him.
he needs to be delivered.

Father pls 4giv him for he do not kno wat hez doing
your english said it all, he 'do not' know. That is the product of red mud schools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Arrested For Kidnapping In Kaduna (Photo) / Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable / I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.