Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? (22855 Views)

Snoring Is The Third Biggest Cause Of Divorce / How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type / How Do People Manage A Snoring Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:
improvise...1 person should sleep on the floor

Yeah.... Cos of love right?
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

What?
yea,works Awesomely!
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

sad sad sad
Sorry dear... I was joking..
How you doing... lol
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Synzu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

You snore
LOL. nah... But I've been told I breathe loudly on days when I'm extremely stressed out.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
yea,works Awesomely!

You are not serious...... angry

Do you want me to kill him?
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. nah... But I've been told I breathe loudly on days when I'm extremely stressed out.

LOL...... Synzu snores

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry dear... I was joking..
How you doing... lol
grin I'm fine....you?
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Synzu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

LOL...... Synzu snores

grin Babe I don't, wanna find out? undecided
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Synzu:

grin Babe I don't, wanna find out? :-/
grin grin grin

Yes!!!
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lalasticlala do you snore and married yet?
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by bitchcrafts: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Patience my dear! It's just a matter of time, You'll get used to it.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

grin I'm fine....you?
I can't stop staring.. You cool... Ama follow u up..
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

You are not serious...... angry

Do you want me to kill him?
lol,he Won't Die Na,he Wuld Juz Stop Breathin.-:p
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Synzu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

grin grin grin

Yes!!!

Lol, then accept my proposal babe... I won't mind waking up next to you every morning. smiley

It'll be the lucky charm I'll use to make it through this hard life sad
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Synzu:

Lol, then accept my proposal babe... I won't mind waking up next to you every morning. smiley

It'll be the lucky charm I'll use to make it through this hard life sad

Hahahahahahahahah.... Oya come
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by redgem(f): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Hmmmmmm..... Its going to be hard dear
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

Yeah.... Cos of love right?
not really cos of that.... but we should be sensitive enough to know when and how 2 act, so as 2 satisfy our partner 2.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by sirusX(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Simple...na to kiss ur partner from tym to tym cheesy

But on a serious note...chin support strap na the way forward

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by addikt(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Always make they turn around and sleep upside down ....that works a lot

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by HDee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:
Most people are prone to snoring... Snoring is one big turn off for some people, me in particular... imagine you had a very stressful day and need a good night rest and you can't get one cos your partner snores so bad...... Damn!!!

I love my sleep and wouldn't want to be disturbed by the sound of a crying bull...but what can one do about a partner who snores

I've heard and read that snoring causes havoc in relationships, which I'm sure is true because one person won't be able to have a good sleep....and not having a good sleep, won't keep your mind at rest...and not having a rest of mind, emmm....you know what will happen next

If you find out that your bf/gf is a deep snorer, would you end the relationship?

If you decide to stay with him/her, will you tell them that they snore? I asked this cos I know some people don't really know they snore and won't be happy if they were told...

Married folks, what are your sleeping arrangements like, Do you and your partner sleep in separate rooms? undecided

How do you keep your bond strong in the face of snoring?

Can one ever stop snoring?

how sure are you that you yourself dont snore while fast aslleep? undecided
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by pafygodo: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Some Causes of snoring
1) Stress
2)Obesity
3) Heart diseases

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Luckymay(f): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Na only that pix caught. My attention. Op I think your answer is on that pix. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by pippimp(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:
Most people are prone to snoring... Snoring is one big turn off for some people, me in particular... imagine you had a very stressful day and need a good night rest and you can't get one cos your partner snores so bad...... Damn!!!

I love my sleep and wouldn't want to be disturbed by the sound of a crying bull...but what can one do about a partner who snores

I've heard and read that snoring causes havoc in relationships, which I'm sure is true because one person won't be able to have a good sleep....and not having a good sleep, won't keep your mind at rest...and not having a rest of mind, emmm....you know what will happen next

If you find out that your bf/gf is a deep snorer, would you end the relationship?

If you decide to stay with him/her, will you tell them that they snore? I asked this cos I know some people don't really know they snore and won't be happy if they were told...

Married folks, what are your sleeping arrangements like, Do you and your partner sleep in separate rooms? undecided

Snoring is a symptom of a medical condition called sleep apnea. I snore too so I have to wear a cpap machine when i sleep always.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Mustack: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

I love my sleep and wouldn't want to be disturbed by the sound of a crying bull...but what can one do about a partner who snores [/quite]
[[Even if spiritual konji hold your partner in the middle of the night what will you do because this one break relationship like coconut]]

Thou its a bad habit and a big turn off for me...
I bless GOD I don't.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by oodua1stson: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Strangle him with a pillow Na

Na joke oo
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Synzu(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

Hahahahahahahahah.... Oya come

Hehehe.. I'm cum ing. grin
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Fawklicant: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

In a case where it's a one room..... undecided

Slap the snore outta him!!! tongue Literally.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by bughead: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

you get blocking nose and you mostly sleep with your belly facing the bed which is bad.

START facing the roof if you want to sleep and stop opening your MOUTH when sleeping.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by goingape: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

Well, his snoring is natural grin

Headphones makes me uncomfortable....

Overcome snoring?
see greedy naija WOMAN!

them say buy snoring muzzle for your boo if you love him but you are avoiding that particular part like a politicianundecided

how much is snoring muzzle that you cannot afford? just 3k you can't buy undecided

damnnnnn! I never never advise my enemies to date a NAIJA WOMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by BrosMayowa(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
redgem:

Get a chin strap

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by bbjummy: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:

Just the same way I got use to my partner after 2 years of marriage. Although I wake him up from time to time to change his position. Well, even at that, sometimes I end up not getting enough sleep.
Re: What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
I find his snoring adorable lol I don't snore though and don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.