Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women (1988 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'm not here to counter any thread
If you are expecting me to mention;

1. Appearance

2. Personality

3. Six-packs

4. Dressing

5. Diction.
You are on a long tyn. The only simple trick to attract women is:
MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by BayLord01(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Real guys are busy making money

2 Likes

Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
women and money be like: mynd44, lalasticlala do u agree?

Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
The beauty and the beast @ 1st pic... tongue

Girls and money be like "bread 'n' butter"
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by donbenedict(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Only a poor man will be posting this.
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Vendoor(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Not always the case dear... cry

1 Like

Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by sinaj(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Don't u think d gel would have just dated him for his money without getting married to him if she is really after his wealth?
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vendoor:
Not always the case dear... cry
Oh! tel me something
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Face
Car
Nice House
Small Money...

Works like magic...

keep attracting till you attract Karashika..

Lol...
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
Don't u think d gel would have just dated him for his money without getting married to him if she is really after his wealth?
@ d bolded I don't think so
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:

almost thought you were trying to make point....

Read your post again and evaluate if you actually "make sense"
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Pheals(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mtchww - guys will be complaining as if they hate money undecided
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by LaurelP(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:

But u know women are naturally jealous. She needs to hook him before another woman takes over.
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Chrisrare: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
If a woman can get married to someone like Aki and paw paw, den d op is not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pheals:
Mtchww - guys will be complaining as if they hate money undecided
If we hate money we won't b hustle to make it.
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Maxi112: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Face Car Nice House Small Money...
Works like magic...
keep attracting till you attract Karashika..
Lol...
exactly bruh... who your six pack epp
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by sinaj(f): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2016

almost thought you were trying to make point....

Read your post again and evaluate if you actually "make sense"

I typed in English nt my language sir
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
LaurelP:

But u know women are naturally jealous. She needs to hook him before another woman takes over.
hook ke

I think she is brave to get married to him, nd actually love him.

Coz I dnt think I would evn date nt to talk of getting married to him
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
mindful01:

@ d bolded I don't think so
why?
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
why?
You can't be wiser than him
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by PunkyV(f): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
lol @ the 2nd pic. I bet he becomes over 6 ft tall, standing on a high stack of dosh grin That's if he has any tongue
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:

I typed in English nt my language sir
yet again... no sense
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
when Money speaks, authority quenches.
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by sinaj(f): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2016

yet again... no sense
no b by force to mention me nau.

Check d nxt poster wink
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
PunkyV:
lol @ the 2nd pic. I bet he becomes over 6 ft tall, standing on a high stack of dosh grin That's if he has any tongue
Lol
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by henrydadon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
number one trick that will never fail to work till the end of time

is if u have a very fat pocket..ladies will be attracted to u like magnet..ask Adam oshomole and his wife

ask paw paw and his wife they will tell u
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by YUNGLURD(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt knw y guys do reason this way.There re some gals that love guys without money being attached, just depend on the way we throw ourselves to gals. For instance, if u woo a gal dat doesnt av any fling for u & starts showing off u av this u av dat, there's no way she aint gonna take advantage of such ediot.The same ediot would still be the one shouting gals n money re 5 n 6.
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by Agimor(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
mindful01:
I'm not here to counter any thread
If you are expecting me to mention;

1. Appearance

2. Personality

3. Six-packs

4. Dressing

5. Diction.
You are on a long tyn. The only simple trick to attract women is:
MONEY

Must you create a counter thread?
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by mindful01: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Agimor:
Must you create a counter thread?
nt counter thread
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
YUNGLURD:
I dnt knw y guys do reason this way.There re some gals that love guys without money being attached, just depend on the way we throw ourselves to gals. For instance, if u woo a gal dat doesnt av any fling for u & starts showing off u av this u av dat, there's no way she aint gonna take advantage of such ediot.The same ediot would still be the one shouting gals n money re 5 n 6.
d matter just tire me.

If dat girl didn't love d man, she would have used d man's money to evn build house, establish herself nd run away.

Xo I wonder why people still think she got married coz of his money.

Mitcheeeew
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by leetech: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Guy please be realistic,your babe no dey here.most gals and money are 5 and 6,i am not saying there are no gals that can MANAGE u without money but then thats jst like 5% of them and they wil always make you know they are managing.
Re: Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women by leetech: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
My dear sinaj,let me ask you a question.do you think the man is a fool?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Me . . .? / How Deep Is Your Love? / 17 Signs You’re Actually The Toxic One In The Relationship- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.