Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Marriage Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Talk (4641 Views)

Marriage Talk / Legal Issues In Marriage? Talk To A Lawyer Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi guys this question has bothering me for a while now so I decided to throw d Q here.

Is it alright for d husband to help out in doing d houz chores like bathing d baby, cooking, washing d dishes etc?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:
Hi guys this question has bothering me for a while now so I decided to throw d Q here.

Is it alright for d husband to help out in doing d houz chores like bathing d baby, cooking, washing d dishes etc?
depend on the situation of thing cant do the bathing , but can cook and do dishes is it even necessary .
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
@OP post proper and well articulated english language and i will give answer to your question. you cant expect me to give an answer to that jargon you just wrote.
Re: Marriage Talk by Vendoor(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Men hate been taken advantage of... if he sometime help you with all that appreciate him dear.

My dad won't grin
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vendoor:
Men hate been taken advantage of... if he sometime help you with all that appreciate him dear.

My dad won't grin
what are you vendooring?
Re: Marriage Talk by njiasi30(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Some men believes dat it's a woman's duty but dere is nothing wrong if he assist u and if he doesn't...do d ones u can...leave d rest till further notice grin u won't kill urself abeg grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vendoor:

My dad won't grin
that is not the case since it is by freewill but shouldnt be seen as what the man must do alway but cant do the bathing stuff.
Re: Marriage Talk by henrydadon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yeah it all good

but don't force it on him..let him still feel like the man of the house that he his..
Re: Marriage Talk by Pheals(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
In Nigerian mum voice:::: she as given u Ego Riro , u don turn her slave abi ? grin
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
depend on the situation of thing cant do the bathing , but can cook and do dishes is it even necessary .
Buh u know is fun
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
@OP post proper and well articulated english language and i will give answer to your question. you cant expect me to give an answer to that jargon you just wrote.
Tnx for d@... Point taken
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
So dnt mind my jargons n ansa d Q
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

Buh u know is fun
it is fun but i cant do the bathing seriously just cant dont no why.But it is your responsibility as a mother you no that.
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
What is this one feeling like, maybe na evening school he go sef, Hian!
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
frenchwine:

What is this one feeling like, maybe na evening school he go sef, Hian!
i wonder too they are good in seeing others mistake mofos.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

Yes pls, anything for my wify. Buh the moment she wants to make it a routine to shirk her chores in the believe that husby would help her out......... OYO would become her middle name.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

So dnt mind my jargons n ansa d Q
babe, sorry 4 d way i responded. well back to the topic, yeah it does not matter, i personally can help out with the house chores. i need to support my wife.
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
babe, sorry 4 d way i responded. well back to the topic, yeah it does not matter, i personally can help out with the house chores. i need to support my wife.
No p smiley
Hmmmm... It seems u'll be gud husbby
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
frenchwine:

Yes pls, anything for my wify. Buh the moment she wants to make it a routine to shirk her chores in the believe that husby would help her out......... OYO would become her middle name.
Yeah buh not all women can subject their husby to d@.
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
it is fun but i cant do the bathing seriously just cant dont no why.But it is your responsibility as a mother you no that.
U know some men can do it as well
Re: Marriage Talk by bitchcrafts: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
What will she be doing while I do those 'things' ...Sleeping?
I rather will get in the car and drive aimlessly around angry
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

U know some men can do it as well
thank God you said some men i only talk of myself dont no about other we cant be the same just like you ladies or are you all the same in all you do.
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
thank God you said some men i only talk of myself dont no about other we cant be the same just like you ladies or are you all the same in all you do.
Nope, we ladies r diff in many ways
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
What will she be doing while I do those 'things' ...Sleeping?

I rather will get in the car and drive aimlessly around angry
Wat if she's choked up with other chores?
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

Nope, we ladies r diff in many ways
and we guys are different too what i wont do another person might do it so i cant do that bathing stuff seriously.
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
and we guys are different too what i wont do another person might do it so i cant do that bathing stuff seriously.
which somewhere in nigeria are you?
Re: Marriage Talk by bitchcrafts: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:
Wat if she's choked up with other chores?
like?
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

Yeah buh not all women can subject their husby to d@.
Hopefully she wouldn't. No biggie in doing them chores, I do them as a bachelor, so wouldn't be out of place to keep at it. I wouldn't be marrying a slave.
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Ok smiley
Re: Marriage Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
annnikky:

Ok smiley
so what part of our country are you from
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
like?
Washing baby's colths, breastfeeding d baby, etc
Re: Marriage Talk by annnikky(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
which somewhere in nigeria are you?
Somewhere u might not want to know smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander / Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. / He Bought Condoms And Snacks, But His Girlfriend Did Not Come. He Then Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.