Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? (4536 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Guys, how many times in a month do you have sex? How many times do you have any form of sex (penetration sex, oral sexx, or solo sex/masturrbation).

I am asking this cos a few weeks ago, i decided to go 4 weeks without sex...i hit 3 weeks yesterday, but had sex yesterday night when i went clubbing with an old friend of mine and he handed one girl over to me at the club. cheesy

Anyway, i said that to say this- i noticed that, after the second week, i started having serious abdominal pains. I didn't understand what was happening to me cos i rarely have belly ache like that, and if i did, it usually went away after a few hours but this lasted for days. And then after multiple sex sessions through the night yesterday, i woke up this morning with no more belly ache.

I knew right away that the pain i have been having in my stomach was related to semen retention. After i did a little research online, i found this to be correct.

So, i wanna ask you guys...have you ever experienced this before after going a long time without sex? And how often do you have sex in a month?
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm coming
let me ask my boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Am here to read lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm coming

let me ask my boyfriend

Okay. Thanks. Please don't forget to come back and comment on his response.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
yarimo:
Am here to read lies grin

Hmm!
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by abelprice(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
4 Times.. but na lie sha
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by stonemasonn: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Once a month only with my madam.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by muller101(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
I can't count. Coz I have it when I feel like and when I don't feel like.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cc
Lefulefu
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
stonemasonn:
Once a month only with my madam.

Wow! Just once a month? Has it always been like that? And if i may ask, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
muller101:
I can't count. Coz I have it when I feel like and when I don't feel like.

Hmm! Why would you have sex when you don't feel like having sex? Is it a chore?
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Cc

Lefulefu

I would love your input on this matter.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by captainbangz: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
...never had sex. In other words, i am a virgin.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by muller101(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

Hmm! Why would you have sex when you don't feel like having sex? Is it a chore?
grin it's my calling. grin
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

Bro, I'm not experienced in this area cool
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by NairalandSARS: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Never done it. Sex is overrated.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, I'm not experienced in this area cool

Hmm! Okay.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by stonemasonn: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

Wow! Just once a month? Has it always been like that? And if i may ask, how old are you?
mid thirties.

No longer that sexually active jare. And lingering backpain and financial stress.

No time fr sex in short

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Partnerbiz3: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:
Guys, how many times in a month do you have sex? How many times do you have any form of sex (penetration sex, oral sexx, or solo sex/masturrbation).

I am asking this cos a few weeks ago, i decided to go 4 weeks without sex...i hit 3 weeks yesterday, but had sex yesterday night when i went clubbing with an old friend of mine and he handed one girl over to me at the club. cheesy

Anyway, i said that to say this- i noticed that, after the second week, i started having serious abdominal pains. I didn't understand what was happening to me cos i rarely have belly ache like that, and if i did, it usually went away after a few hours but this lasted for days. And then after multiple sex sessions through the night yesterday, i woke up this morning with no more belly ache.

I knew right away that the pain i have been having in my stomach was related to semen retention. After i did a little research online, i found this to be correct.

So, i wanna ask you guys...have you ever experienced this before after going a long time without sex? And how often do you have sex in a month?

You did which research ? People can talk ee

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
stonemasonn:
mid thirties.

No longer that sexually active jare. And lingering backpain and financial stress.

No time fr sex in short

I understand. I am also in my mid thirties and i am getting to that point.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Larryfest(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
70 × 7 times...... Dats in a slow month
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
I dedicate this space to all virgin on nairaland
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Cc

Lefulefu
this kine matter na personal stuff biko cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nothing like semen retention belly ache oga. D body wud release d semen thru wet dream if need be. My guy who is a fukaholic relocated to dubai hasnt fuked in a year. Said he cant fuk ashi. Lack of sex no dey kill

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

yea let him put his input grin
dont know why he call me sef cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sniper12:
Nothing like semen retention belly ache oga. D body wud release d semen thru wet dream if need be. My guy who is a fukaholic relocated to dubai hasnt fuked in a year. Said he cant fuk ashi. Lack of sex no dey kill
so ashi dey dubai? shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

yea let him put his input grin
dont know why he call me sef cheesy

lol!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

so ashi dey dubai? shocked
coded. Na chinko ones cheap pass
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sniper12:

Are you serious? Chinese ashawo dey Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sniper12:
wat of their women?
arab women dey sti do ashi dere?
or na just foreign women dey do am dere?
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sniper12:

Do you know if your friend masturbattes every night? What i mean is...no form of sex at all...no fucck, no masturrbation.

And yea, i know the body gets rid of excess semen in the body through wet dream and leakage, but some times, due to heavy activities one is involved in, wet dream might not happen, and that is when the belly ache can happen...especially if the person is very active sexually, but had not been having sex recently.

And to the other people saying i am talking rubbish, please google is your friend. You don't have to go to a lab for experiment before you say you have done research.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

wat of their women?
arab women dey sti do ashi dere?
or na just foreign women dey do am dere?
thier pple no dey suffer so y dem go dey do ashi. Few fit dey sha. If u chyke dem. Dey fit call u police lol. Na arabs from poor countries. Indians, nigerians dey work der pass. Ashis are mostly from philipines, vietman. 9ja china kenya etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful: Two Women Fight Naked In Public (see Photos + Video) / 11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex / Married Woman Busted With Form Three Boy In Lodge (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.