Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) (10667 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by optional1(f): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just 3 days after the nomination and verification thread was open, 22 guys have boldly come out to contest on like the Miss NL were there weren't much ladies to contest cos they were shy and can't withstand insult.

I was going through all the contestants profile was shock non of them are active in sport section.

To the 22 contestant, how do you expect the guys in the sporting section to vote for you?.

If any observation so far kindly drop it here let's talk about it.

On behalf of
My Sporting Family.
Cc.robosky02
femi4
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
shizzy7
safarigirl
pamcode
Omooba
Midehi
Mikron
Mukina2
Crutiza
Mediapace
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
cool

I believe we all have different enthusiasm. I love sport specifically football, wrestling and basketball.

I may not be active in sport section on Nairaland but I am a fan of the aforementioned sports , I think I opened few threads in that section.

I urge the sport section regulars to vote for me because I am a Nairalander.
to look beyond a section in this great forum.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by iykekelvins(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol, Mr NL gon be like Royal Rumble match
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by vizkiz: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
The heat is on already? shocked
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by obiorathesubtle: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
undecided you checked all their profiles?? grin you get work.. Iswear.. 22 profiles?? Chaii!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by photoshoot(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
cool

Don't forget to support #TeamPhotoshoot kiss

To join our campaign team, message....
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by henrydadon(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
I wonder when oga seun himself will come out to contest
enough hiding already.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Laveda(f): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
optional1:
Just 3 days after the nomination and verification thread was open, 22 guys have boldly come out to contest on like the Miss NL were there weren't much ladies to contest cos they were shy and can't withstand insult.

I was going through all the contestants profile was shock non of them are active in sport section.

To the 22 contestant, how do you expect the guys in the sporting section to vote for you?.

During the miss NL contest I went through your profile and posts, i was shocked you weren't active in the fashion section of Nairaland... Why? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by saintkel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
OP u too much joor, to d open profiles n close n u did 22? Wot time will u cook my lunch n dinner if we r married?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by devilmaycry: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
The sport section is one of the coolest section here on nairaland ...and am not saying much about this .But have gat this to say tho...Vote for the right choice ...Vote for whoever ya"ll think deserve to win... Vote for DEVILMAYCRY ....and join the winning team #teamdevilmaycry .Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Creamish(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lolz.. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by dollyjoy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Devilmaycrycheesycheesycheesycheesy. Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
lipsrsealed the guy above the 2 ladies b4 me, which kyn moniker be that? Devil.may.cry? undecided

vizkiz shey u af hear op? From 2mw start visiting the sport section angry
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by ronald4ever(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:
cool

I believe we all have different enthusiasm. I love sport specifically football, wrestling and basketball.

I may not be active in sport section on Nairaland but I am a fan of the aforementioned sports , I think I opened few threads in that section.

I urge the sport section regulars to vote for me because I am a Nairaland.
to look beyond a section in this great forum.

Grabs dictionary, trying to grasp the signature. Eyan Mayweather, I didn't know your lexical astuteness is this tight. Mr. NL has revealed another side of you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

joy how va? I need you on #teamfal
please say yes , don't forget you nominated me

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, Mr NL gon be like Royal Rumble match
lolz...yeah royal rumble is the word!!wink
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by dollyjoy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

joy how va? I need you on #teamfal

please say yes , don't forget you nominated me
I can only vote you Falconey.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by falconey(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
ronald4ever:

Grabs dictionary, trying to grasp the signature. Eyan Mayweather, I didn't know your lexical astuteness is this tight. Mr. NL has revealed another side of you. grin

lwkm odogwu it isn't about looks alone I reckon , intelligence is a criteria.

the contest is making me dig the lost and forgotten vocabularies in my cognition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed the guy above the 2 ladies b4 me, which kyn moniker be that? Devil.may.cry? undecided

lol...swthrt thanks for helping me outcheesy..i'll try it tomorrow...dont have honey presently...you know sly is my husband..aunty i dont share oowink
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only vote you Falconey.smiley

lol ok .....your one vote is power!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by enshi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
optional1:

On behalf of
My Sporting Family.
Cc.robosky02
femi4
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
shizzy7
safarigirl
pamcode
Omooba
Midehi
Mikron
Mukina2
Crutiza
Mediapace

Sexy have you forgotten that I am a contestant?
There are still real sport/fashionate/fit guys
We are here too....
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Mediapace: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abi optional,they are all romancers

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by barackodam: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who sports section epp? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ya welcome wink , u can wash ur face with water instead of using honey then. Please dnt get 2 close to the bowl oh! I dnt wanna hear stories that touch oh grin.

About sly, i only acted a drama with im na grin
makydebbie:
lol...swthrt thanks for helping me outcheesy..i'll try it tomorrow...dont have honey presently...you know sly is my husband..aunty i dont share oowink
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by vizkiz: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Yes aunty grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by darkenkach(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
So I wasted my vote on this one too. Local Nsk girl.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by mekzyjoe(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vizkiz is my boy.. I nominate him for d title n he must win angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by vizkiz: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
makydebbie:

angry
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by LordOfTheWeed: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by iykekelvins(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
makydebbie:
Maky baiby, how is u
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by vizkiz: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
mekzyjoe:
Vizkiz is my boy.. I nominate him for d title n he must win angry

Thanks boss.
cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by devilmaycry: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
heheh....devil gon cry really...as I win this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . / Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.