Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (10752 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lalasticlala(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Lol.. I don’t often do this but at impulse I decided to do this... LWKMH..

Anyway, I hardly view members' pictures.. I don’t have time for that at all...

But one day like that, I was just going through the forum, the moniker Farano seems quite popular in the romance section, and she moderates the romance section, so I decided to check her profile. I did. I was like wow!!!!.

She's quite pretty...

Kachisbarbie too...

Lol.

What do you guys think..?

2 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Makeup undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lalasticlala(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Makeup undecided

Really?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Who hacked Lalasticlala's account

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by knightsTempler: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Huh?

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Hian!...lalasticlala...so u re just noticing ur fellow mod farano....make sure this thread makes FP oh.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
maybe farano...who knows

11 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Rochero(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Eziokwu?how much did she pay you?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Rochero:
Eziokwu,how much did she pay you
Free sex. grin

3 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by VJSMILESS: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
all i can see rabbit teeth
hot legs
average face
nice body shape
brown tooth....
dammmit i'm off to church embarassed angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lalasticlala(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol. None...

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Farano got lalasticlala on a truth or dare game to do this.

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Rochero(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

Free sex. grin
Lol,lalasticlala is married o
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by elantraceey(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Lala is it that you're bored or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by justi4jesu(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

Me cheesy
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

Really?

undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Seanixking: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Lala if u think farano is pretty,then u gat a very wierd and poor taste in women..
Funny how this romance's people think that nairaland only revolve around them..
#Strollout

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by capricun: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
Funny how this romance's people think that nairaland only revolve around them..
#Strollout

Exactly

Bunch of ugly girls in here. Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
capricun:

Exactly

Bunch of ugly girls in here. Nonsense.

Atleast they have a pic to assess, where ur own angry

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
MaryKay undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Hazardd(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
observing.....cool
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by valmunich(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Chai! Let me comment my reserve shaa..

*walks outta thread with a disappointed face*
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

Na ur own be that?
Truck pusher grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by capricun: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

Don't worry, I don't want the girls drolling over me.

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Godvilla:
Na ur own be that?
Truck pusher grin

Yes how you see am, as we no fine make we dey with animation tongue
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2015
capricun:

Don't worry, I don't want the girls drolling over me.

Like seriously, If i hear!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Viktoh(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Up make
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by xynerise: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Smh..I thought lalasticlala was........never mind

2 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes how you see am, as we no fine make we dey with animation tongue
Lolzzz... Abi, make i go edit my own animation...
Photoshop cs6
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lalasticlala(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Rochero:

Lol,lalasticlala is married o

No not yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!! / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.