Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (72524 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Splinz:

Twins you shall get. Only be careful to take care of my babies...

gringrin

Amen

gringrin
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2016
as I Dey Look Am So,Be Like Say Anti Nadia Go Steal The Twins so She No Wan Make The Real Parent Cee 'em Babies Faces.
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by amtaken(f): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Is the man already married?

Why hide his face?
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Obowian: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....

*Oh God, please bless me with TWINS .....kiss

I dislike twins....they can give you trouble ehh undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reminds me of Jim Iyke
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by UEDIBO: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF BABY DADDY PME
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
hackactigist:
u look so tynie-puenie bitch!!!! is that u shocked
sad

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Britta: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2016
blackwizwise:
You for wait for jim iyke na.but girls se,with all this beauty all you could be is a baby mama waitn happen to wife
Wife travelled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by booksrite(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wife travelled

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.