Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (72525 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by teacherbim(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
I thought it was Jim Iyke,hmmm I reserve my comment
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by sawhite: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op did u just write hollywood star,i wonder who is mixing your weed.
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
HDee:

Piece of cake.... we can have that together if you want... grin

gringrin
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Mediapace: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
This topic is related to that PM Though

One of my cousins needs help
ireneony:
undecided why the black and white background
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Mediapace: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mistake ireneony,that quote was meant for twaci. I'm sorry
ireneony:
undecided why the black and white background
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
princeakins:
I bet you we have something in common. smiley

Really.......shockedshocked

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Mistake ireneony,that quote was meant for twaci. I'm sorry
sad
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Twaci(f): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mediapace:
This topic is related to that PM Though

One of my cousins needs help
Ohh! How old is he?
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by mccoy47(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who snap dem? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by HDee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin

Tell me something... Are you interested? We can start making preparations. grin we plan our goal and achieve it..
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
HDee:

Tell me something... Are you interested? We can start making preparations. grin we plan our goal and achieve it..

gringrin
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Weah96: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
They are having relationship troubles. Unless she's using her commercial account for publicity, she doesn't need to invade her privacy.
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by 2n2k(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
mccoy47:
Who snap dem? undecided

You 'beated' me to the question.
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by HDee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
hehe.... Sandoski? Lemme pm you... We can start from there.. grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by tete7000(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

just say you don't care only and not to tag everyone as if you are our spokesperson.

you want her to show you his face so that you will go and Photoshop his picture with another lady thereby crashing her marriage..

husbands dey scarce this days that's y some ladies no wan hear story

They call someone babydaddy you dey talk marriage, na you join them? Bro, you too dey jump. smh
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by hackactigist: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
u look so tynie-puenie bitch!!!! is that u shocked
Faremisodeeq:
.how I move out from thread like this
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by bless2tom(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hope she didn't snatch sum1 else husband everyday is for the thief...

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by princeakins(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Really.......shockedshocked
check ma profile
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
thandaa gor faya all diz ppl includin d pesin wey push diz trash come FP. angry
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by ideylaff: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why are they hiding the identity of the husband?

Met him before he's a Lebanese guy from London
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by pippimp(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why are they hiding the identity of the husband?

Because she is not completely s.tupid. She is dumb for posting her life on social media but not entirely.
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 12:51am On Jul 03, 2016
Afrok:
When will she show the face of her HOUSE BOY? wink

Is this Jim iyke?
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Sabenko: 2:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Mememan: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2016
There cup of coffee

The hide n SICK NIGGĄ should continue enjoying his LEFTOVER bıtch undecided

Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by goodforsomthing: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Good for her,Naijabet man say so
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by phenase(m): 4:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Where is Jim Iyke
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Thobiy(m): 4:47am On Jul 03, 2016
funnynation:
nice one
Lovely
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by okrote4real: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2016
The guy be lagbaja? Even Lagbaja tire to hide him face. undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by pretty16(f): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2016
How many times will this same story and picture make front page?. This is my 2nd time of seeing it
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by blackwizwise(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2016
You for wait for jim iyke na.but girls se,with all this beauty all you could be is a baby mama waitn happen to wife
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by sirbethel(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2016
This is not Jim Iyke? who could this be?
Re: Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) by Splinz(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....

*Oh God, please bless me with TWINS .....kiss

Twins you shall get. Only be careful to take care of my babies...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.