Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? (941 Views)

Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / Girls: 15 Pet Names To Turn Him On In 2017 [LEARN TODAY] / My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by missyadorable(f): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ok,my elder brother has been married for 4 months now.
They have been good but he suddenly started complaining that his wife doesn't call him by any pet name.She keeps addressing him by the short form of his first name that everybody knows and calls him.(Nath for Nathaniel)
They dated for about 3 years and the lady told him she wasn't a pet name fan,that she prefers to be addressed by her name and vice versa.My brother agreed.
Now they are married and he feels she should start calling him pet names.
Meanwhile,his wife still prefers he calls her by her first name.

my brother now feels she doesn't love him(she saves his name on her phone as Nath Hubby),she is being to emotional independent,not romantic and is not "soft" like a woman although she performs her wifely duties and is very respectful to him and her in-laws.

so am asking"how important is calling a spouse by pet names eg Honey,Darly,Baby,Shugar,Sweetie, etc cos I personally think my brother is over reacting.
Re: Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sorry. I have nothing to say.
Re: Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by Daisyemerald(f): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pet names does nt show how much u love a person...at d end sef who pet name epp?

1 Like

Re: Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by henrydadon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
not important and all that necessary

but some times it help spice up realationship

but why have i never seen naija couples call them by those pet names in public..U only hear them call each other like that on phone or when they are both alone
Re: Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by donbenedict(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why does he want to allow smth insignificant ruin his marriage..

She loves and respects him, isn't dat just enough?

Buh she shouldn't hav saved his number as nath hubby...

Hubby alone would have just been perfect.
Re: Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by tayadof9ja(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
i cant jst imagine my own wife calling me by my name, for ex; Wife: tayadof9ja,food is ready. Me: ur daiz in dis house are numbered.
Re: Pet Names For A Spouse: How Important?how Significant? by HoneyB10(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love pet names qed

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Is So Jealous Of Another Guy / ★ See Bathroom Signs At Rio Olympics / 6 Reasons Why Women Desire $ex More Often Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.