Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To (4223 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
He yaf blind finish

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin pls dont say it o adura wa a gba o
Amin loru ko Jesu, oya tell me what you want so I can add it to the prayer list.
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by vicstar(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:

Bros abeg o, dear ke? I be man like you o abi your name na GAYbriel?

ok because of d "dear" lipsrsealed oops sorry cry am so straight I can make 6.o'clock look bent cool
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
vicstar:

ok because of d "dear" lipsrsealed oops sorry cry am so straight I can make 6.o'clock look bent cool
Hehehehehe! Tender justice with mercy to the lasses you roll with
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by vicstar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:
Hehehehehe! Tender justice with mercy to the lasses you roll with
cool
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
Lol number 1 and 2 tho...op u jus reminded of when i went for my eye test some years back
Hehehehehe, didn't even know I had the condition till I entered the University, I was confidently reading rubbish during medicals.
Do you still make use of spectacles?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kunleakinpelu00:
He yaf blind finish
We go swear for you o
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Sandoski! I can see your handiwork
mercichoco:
I was a victim of glaucoma until mine got corrected
Wow! I believe glaucoma is a serious condition compared to myopia. Good to hear you pulled through.
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2016
agrovick:
Sandoski! I can see your handiwork

Wow! I believe glaucoma is a serious condition compared to myopia. Good to hear you pulled through.

Lol....cheesy

Me I don tire to dey wear my glasses..

*people wey no understand wetin we dey pass through go think say , you dey use am as do guy{fashion}.. If I no wear dat glasses my eyes go dey itch me,

e go turn red like person wey take weed...gringrin

*Thank God say person no dey wear dat glasses wey get rope. shame for dey catch me to use dat glasses waka for road.. Everybody go know say you get eye problem...
gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Julietcutie(f): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
agrovick:

Hehehehehe, didn't even know I had the condition till I entered the University, I was confidently reading rubbish during medicals.
Do you still make use of spectacles?
yea ...although i dont wear it always just when i wanna read or watch tv or in a place where i need to see clearly wat bout u?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol....cheesy

Me I don tire to dey wear my glasses..

*people wey no understand wetin we dey pass through go think say , you dey use am as do guy{fashion}.. If I no wear dat glasses my eyes go dey itch me,

e go turn red like person wey take weed...gringrin

*Thank God say person no dey wear dat glasses wey get rope. shame for dey catch me to use dat glasses waka for road.. Everybody go know say you get eye problem...
gringrin
Hehehehehe, na why me self convert am to those guy guy types. I even do shades with am self
Pple go dey think say na fine boy things, na when them wan snatch am (especially girls) yawa dey gas.
All the pple wey I use laugh for secondary school come dey revenge when them see me with my oju-igo
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

yea ...although i dont wear it always just when i wanna read or watch tv or in a place where i need to see clearly wat bout u?
I don't use it to read, In fact I read well without it but I feel strains when I read with it.
I don't go out without it except I'm within the neighborhood (I easily decipher people's voice, so I'm okay without it when I'm within my area).
My rate of use depends on how often I step out of the house.
It's annoying having to put it on when you're indoors though, I'm always scrambling for it when I've to check the name of songs played on TV
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2016
agrovick:

Hehehehehe, na why me self convert am to those guy guy types. I even do shades with am self
Pple go dey think say na fine boy things, na when them wan snatch am (especially girls) yawa dey gas.
All the pple wey I use laugh for secondary school come dey revenge when them see me with my oju-igo

gringrin....
My own start for JSS2, I dey even carry my glasses go bathroom to go bath for school.

My reading speed for school increase because everybody feel say if you dey wear glasses, you must sabi book well well grin.wink...
*As I enter senior class, if I wear my lab coat and glasses, I go dey feel like Doctor .

*Bros glasses no good, e dey give headache and e dey break quick quick...

*E dey make person look smart.. Na changing of frame sure pass cheesy grin
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin....
My own start for JSS2, I dey even carry my glasses go bathroom to go bath for school.

My reading speed for school increase because everybody feel say if you dey wear glasses, you must sabi book well well grin.wink...
*As I enter senior class, if I wear my lab coat and glasses, I go dey feel like Doctor .

*Bros glasses no good, e dey give headache and e dey break quick quick...

*E dey make person look smart.. Na changing of frame sure pass cheesy grin
Rotfl! You relate to the situation wella.
The bold reminds me of one guy on my floor in my freshman year, that guy dey always wear glasses enter bathroom, even me wey dey use glasses self come dey pity for hin own condition.
My sister, sight odikwa very important.
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2016
agrovick:

Rotfl! You relate to the situation wella.
The bold reminds me of one guy on my floor in my freshman year, that guy dey always wear glasses enter bathroom, even me wey dey use glasses self come dey pity for hin own condition.
My sister, sight odikwa very important.

Lol..... Bros I don tire for eye drop, e dey bitter me for throat.

My glasses sabi break quick, people wey no get eye problem like to wear dey glasses, before I go talk jack e don break.

*I don tire, everytime person go dey go check up. if I no wear problem, if I wear problem.

*how I wish say e get biscuit or chewing gum wey dey help cure eye problem small smallgrin

Nnam Odikwa very important
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Julietcutie(f): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol same here
agrovick:

I don't use it to read, In fact I read well without it but I feel strains when I read with it.
I don't go out without it except I'm within the neighborhood (I easily decipher people's voice, so I'm okay without it when I'm within my area).
My rate of use depends on how often I step out of the house.
It's annoying having to put it on when you're indoors though, I'm always scrambling for it when I've to check the name of songs played on TV
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... Bros I don tire for eye drop, e dey bitter me for throat.

My glasses sabi break quick, people wey no get eye problem like to wear dey glasses, before I go talk jack e don break.

*I don tire, everytime person go dey go check up. if I no wear problem, if I wear problem.

*how I wish say e get biscuit or chewing gum wey dey help cure eye problem small smallgrin

Nnam Odikwa very important
Just look atew
We hail you, GCFR biscuit matters. Happy Sunday
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Julietcutie:
Lol same here
Pele a little bit tongue

I like your siggy but what happens if someday is taking a lot of time?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Julietcutie(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Tnks...if someday takes time jus b patient nature maybe holding d best for u in d future
agrovick:

Pele a little bit tongue

I like your siggy but what happens if someday is taking a lot of time?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Taiyescott(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Julietcutie:
Tnks...if someday takes time jus b patient nature maybe holding d best for u in d future
Hmmm! Copy that.
Happy Sunday
Taiyescott:
Lwkmd
grin
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Julietcutie(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy sunday too
agrovick:
Hmmm! Copy that. Happy Sunday
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did A Man Died During Sex / This Is What Too Much Sex Can Do To You / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.