Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! (4462 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by rawglobalnews: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2016
If you believe that it’s only svelte women that grab all the good-looking men, leaving the unsavoury ones to fat women, you are wrong! More than ever before, women with more bounce-to-the-ounce, are being encouraged to flaunt what they have. All over the world, there have also been beauty pageants specially designed for volumptous women. Afterall there are lots of men that salivate over fleshy women.

Like Kay, for instance. A friend of several years, he’d always been full of praises for them. “It is really exciting when a well-endowed woman gets undressed when you’re in the room. The sight of very fleshy boobs tumbling free from the bra always want me to bury my head between her cleavage. Heaven! tumbling free from the bra”, he whooped, rubbing his hands with glee. Susan doesn’t joke with her food in spite of the size 24 figure. She was the brunt of cruel jibes when she was in school. “But when I entered university, I didn’t really give a hoot about my figure”, she told me. “By this time, I’d had a handful of boyfriends. One actually said he loved me until I was eventually dumped because, according to him, people always point and stare at you when we go out’.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.net/reviewed-reasons-why-men-actually-love-their-women-fat/

Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by unapapadeycraze: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Put "some men". I love pretty, slim ladies like makydebbie.
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by Strahovski1(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Some men please not all

I love slim ladies
My wife is slim.

Thanks
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by Mafking(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2016
@op you sef look at the pictures you post...

Do you pray for those for yourself

@your gf on the right... her elbow get hole

Her pants is suffocating and it's trying to get some air...

Their pants only can sew someone's Ramadan cloth... angry

1 Like

Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by dannybomb(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2016
am not part of those men.. I love them the Agbani style. I want the one I can carry, not she carrying me.
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Whether me women Big or sleim,I man no care,coz me ready fi wurk wurk wurk,Let dem race to I mangringrin
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by westlee(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2016
trouble sleep jejely person go wake am, shoo!! all I see is fats
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by LordZero(m): 2:34am On Jul 06, 2016
OP change your topic to some men/few men sef.. warris this na, if i want to build muscles, I'll hit the gym not by carrying somebody..

there is a huge difference between well endowed/thick and FAT.
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by MRBrownJ: 3:10am On Jul 06, 2016
there is nothing wrong with being attracted to fat women (or whatever women out there), and its true that they are being "more celebrated", in many different ways these days. to each their own!

but i have to ask ***devil's advocate mode activated***:
[b]- as difficult as it is to get any woman to date in Nigeria, wouldnt this be a great way to always have someone by your side (since these women aint as sought after as them sexy/top babes out there)?

- as many Nigerian women are driven by money and bling-bling, thus difficult for a "simple" man to KEEP his woman, wouldnt this be a great way to make sure that less guys/ogas/sugar daddies go after your woman and/or tempt her with gifts and rewards of any kind?

- as we all know that the majority of Nigerian women become baby whales after marriage/babies, isnt this a great way to NEVER be disappointed/surprised with how your wifey will look after marriage/babies... since bigger women wont change as drastically as slimmer ones?

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:
- since our brodas love big tittays and nyansh, arent they just fooled into believing that these babes have the "right package"... not understanding that when a fat woman has big tittays/aass it doesnt really bring the same satisfaction/pleasure (because she is just fat, and its just like skinny dudes with 6 packs.... it doesnt really count as TIGHT BODIES)?
[/b]

but hey ***devil's advocate mode deactivated***, as i said earlier, to each their own jare!
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by chigoizie7(m): 3:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Speak for urself bro
Re: Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! by njiasi30(f): 4:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Hahahaha, grin sorry to say Di's one's re suffering 4rm obesity Na. I doubt if dey can even carry dere body.

Na dere type conductor dey tell, madam abeg Di's seat Na 4 three PPI no b 2 self. grin grin Okada man go dey fear 2 carry u self, make una 2 no go fall 4 bad road grin grin

(1) (Reply)

/ I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady / My Girl Sends Nude Pictures To Her School Boyfriend And She Wont Send To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.