Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki (11417 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Exäctly the point.
Hittng at Imo state doesn't pain him.

Hitting with lies and blackmail cannot pain me because I know and believe in truth. Whatever he says or writes is inconsequential as long as its based on falsehood and blackmail.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Okay na me and you. I will not derail this thread but the truth will always be posted on the Imo state thread. I always stand for the truth.. cool

Abagworo:

Hitting with lies and blackmail cannot pain me because I know and believe in truth. Whatever he says or writes is inconsequential as long as its based on falsehood and blackmail.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
Okay na me and you. I will not derail this thread but the truth will always be posted on the Imo state thread. I always stand for the truth.. cool

Enyia you have nothing to stand for as your world is already in disarray. Let me guess

1 Keep recycling some random pictures of roads from various States including Anambra and tagging them Imo

2 Bringing up some fake news of fake salary or pension issues from fake print media like Vanguard etc.

What else? Maybe e-thugging and e-threatening with 20 different monikers.

Nnaa you remain what you are. Chino the lowlifer.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Worthless poverty infested old man your life is already messed, what I am posting is a reality. At your old age you are still living with your poor old mother. Age your old age you are still wandering all over PH with your ikwerre cousins. At your old age you cannot point at anything to your name. What a hopeless and scattered life you are living. Your poor old mother will be crying all day and night for you because of how you have become so miserable in life.

I post real life pictures from Imo state and Owerri particular. cheesy

Abagworo:

Enyia you have nothing to stand for as my world is already in disarray. Let me guess

1 Keep recycling some random pictures of roads from various States including Owerri and tagging them Imo

2 Bringing up some fake news of fake salary or pension issues from fake print media like Vanguard etc.

What else? Maybe e-thugging and e-threatening with 20 different monikers.

Nnaa you remain what you are. I am a lowlifer.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
asha81:
Abagworo is a bitter and envious hopeless old man. He is only bitter that Onitsha is a beautiful mega city while Owerri and Imo state at large is a backward town/state littered with the worst form of roads and unlivability and shanties as accommodations, that implies his anger and frustration. The only thing thriving in Owerri and imo state in general is prostitution and brothel business. Little wonder the state is ranked among northern states in all indices of poor development. cool

Nwanne, shouldn't use because of one Abagworo guy to denigrate Imo state and it's capital.
BTW I'm a proud Ebonyi guy but you can't see me cursing other fellow Igbo state.

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Nwanne, I understand your stand but as far as the old jobless frustrated old man called abagworo is on NL, Imo state people will never like me because I will make sure that I keep showing the world how worthless, useless, backward, messed-up and hopeless Imo state is. Trust me on that..it's a duty I have fully signed up for!

achi4u:
Nwanne, shouldn't use because of one Abagworo guy to denigrate Imo state and it's capital.
BTW I'm a proud Ebonyi guy but you can't see me cursing other fellow Igbo state.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
Nwanne, I understand your stand but as far as the old jobless frustrated old man called abagworo is on NL, Imo state people will never like me because I will make sure that I keep showing the world how worthless, useless, backward, messed-up and hopeless Imo state is. Trust me on that..it's a duty I have fully signed up for!

Chino, are you a terrorist.... just asking anyway
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
It doesn't matter to me either but the hitting must continue. Like as i said earlier it doesn't take me much to hit at Imo state and it's people even while working.

Owerri is a beautiful city, one of the best in the country.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Whatever you say to placate anyone or people won't work. Whatever you say cannot change what's on ground!

Owerri is a gutter filled with bad roads and filth. I know this because it is a town I pass every month en route PH. I have pictures to prove my point. It is equally a town filled with only poorly paid civil servants.

The only thing going for the town is commercial se.x hawking and brothels. I always stand for the truth and nothing but the truth.. cool

InyinyaAgbaOku:

Owerri is a slum, one of the best slums in the country.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Goahead(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
[s]Whatever you say to placate anyone or people won't work.

Owerri is gutter filled with bad roads and filth. I know this because it is a town I pass every month en route PH. I have pictures to prove my point. It is equally a town filled with only poorly paid civil servants.

The only thing going for the town is commercial se.x hawking and brothels. I always stand for the truth. cool[/s]

You're such a nauseating pus, like your life is revolving around hate or something?
You're more of a dot than a cognitive human being with rational instincts.

Devious little prat with access to Internet!
Face your perceived woe, and stop rubbishing the good people of Imo state.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goahead:
I am such a nauseating pus, like my life is revolving around hate or something?
I am more of a dot than a cognitive human being with rational instincts.

I am devious little prat with access to Internet!
Lemme face my perceived woe, and keep rubbishing the good people of Imo state.

Did you just say that? Wow.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / Godwin Ezeemo Arrests His Nkwoka Stanley Atinga For Decamping To APGA / Senate, FEC: Ex-Governors Call The Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.