Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki (11388 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Goahead(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2016
Blastos:

abeg no remind FG of oil exploration for Ebonyi now ooo... Before we go form our own Ebonyi Volunteer Force... Lol
Or Ebonyi avengers grin

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Blastos:

abeg no remind FG of oil exploitation for Ebonyi now ooo... Before we go form our own Ebonyi Volunteer Force... Lol
But Ebonyi people are not violet in nature nah? Excluding my friend Nwaezefunamba home town(Onicha local government) was there in february this year.

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by wilcox(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2016
CyerSeries:
Adim mma ooo
Ok Jesie Ike. Nno dinu
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
The governor should spread his development tentacles to other lgas, e.g Ivo and its environs. He should not limit it to Abakaliki alone....
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Abagworo:

All Igbo towns have concentration of 3 to 6 storey buildings and that is why it's called Igbotic buildings. Gradually they are improving on the designs but still not uhuru.

Abakaliki though smaller is finer and more livable than Onitsha by miles.

When I say you are a deranged f.ool it is a fact. This is not a contest, however, you can't get the fear of Anambra out of your mind.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
mbu Ebonyi b'anyi?
Seriuosly, we need Biafrexit...we can survive i tell u.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
I noticed Abakaliki has a very dusty sand but the best way to fix it is to plant more towers and pave all open grounds. The city is developing gradually and with time and careful planning it will surely get there. Ndi Ebonyi nya gazielu unu.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by WIZGUY69(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
CyerSeries:
I'm from Ebonyi and OP is 100% right.. There are so many wonderful areas that OP didn't capture but I will do that when the 3 flyovers under construction are completed. I passed through the site yesterday and found out that the contractors has resumed work again.. 3 flyovers at a time.. That's wow.. Meanwhile, Ebonyi IGR for 2015 is N23 billion.. I don't know why it wasn't captured in the national IGR publication and I tell you that this years own will be close to 30 billion. Kudos to Dave but he should try more in creating job opportunities by attracting investors to the state.. He is not doing well in terms of marketing the state so, he should try more in that area..

Also my bro CyberWolf is from Ebonyi but I think he is on 4 months ban.. There are so many wonderful Ebonyi guys and babes but we don't just like to brag because we don't see these as anything. We are not where we're suppose to be so, there is nothing to brag about.

grin cheesy.
Ndo
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by CyerSeries: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

grin cheesy.
Ndo
.. Reliable source from Board of Internal Revenue..
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by WIZGUY69(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
CyerSeries:
.. Reliable source from Board of Internal Revenue..

I need link plz to the sweet "sauce"

cool
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by CyerSeries: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

I need link plz to the sweet "sauce"

cool
Unfortunately, there is no link.. My friend works in the finance department of the board and he gave me the information.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by WIZGUY69(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
CyerSeries:
Unfortunately, there is no link.. My friend works in the finance department of the board and he gave me the information.
I believe you.
My regards to your friend.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by mightyhaze: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
asha81:
He is from imo state while his mother is an age long prostitute in Port Harcourt. Imo state will continue to be battered and shown to the world as it is(shanties) until such a time he will be completely tamed. I am on NL sorely for that hopeless old man.

if ur on nl solely for the 'oldman' then face him solely and leave out my beloved state imo. Am being the bigger man here for not denigrating u along with anambra state(where by the way my family invested so much). Better still ignore abagworo whom evrybody on here wuld swear isn't evn from imo state.

Be guided nwokem!

...And let us enjoy this beautiful thread on our ebonyi brothers

5 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by asha81: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
You better cage the ugly old man because whenever he mentions Anambra or it's people, just mentioning of it attracts heavy bouncing and hitting from all fronts on Imo state. I have warned him severally to stay away from us and focus on his worthless Imo state. He is from Imo state, just cage him if you guys do not want Imo state to be bearing the blunt of his s.tupidity. Nuff said!

mightyhaze:
if ur on nl solely for the 'oldman' then face him solely and leave out my beloved state imo. Am being the bigger man here for not denigrating u along with anambra state(where by the way my family invested so much). Better still ignore abagworo whom evrybody on here wuld swear isn't evn from imo state.

Be guided nwokem!
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by mightyhaze: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
asha81:
You better cage the ugly old man because whenever he mentions Anambra or it's people, just mentioning of it attracts heavy bouncing and hitting from all fronts on Imo state. I have warned him severally to stay away from us and focus on his worthless Imo state. He is from Imo state, just cage him if you guys do not want Imo state to be bearing the blunt of his s.tupidity. Nuff said!

smh! So if given the power,ur willing 2 destroy a part of igboland just because u have one enemy from dat part. Was dere anything like imo or anambra some 40+ years ago? Ur tye is the reason we havedivisions in igbo land.
Just chek how childishly u rant! For ur information am from orsu in imo state. We bother with ihiala,lilu and ezinifite all in anambra. My ppl are far closer to these ppl than we are to say mbaise and owerri ppl. So u see,boundaries are nuffn n'alaigbo. We are all 1!

Kpachara anya gi!

6 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by asha81: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't care how you feel about my stand but it is the reality. Use this energy to talk to your useless brother abagworo because no matter what is the case whenever he mentions Anambra or it's people be rest assured what will be the response- hitting on Imo state. He comes online to chat nonsense about Anambra and you expect me to look at him in Igbo brotherhood and walk away, is not gonna happen. Just bear it in mind!

mightyhaze:
smh! So if given the power,ur willing 2 destroy a part of igboland just because u have one enemy from dat part. Was dere anything like imo or anambra some 40+ years ago? Ur tye is the reason we havedivisions in igbo land.
Just chek how childishly u rant! For ur information am from orsu in imo state. We bother with ihiala,lilu and ezinifite all in anambra. My ppl are far closer to these ppl than we are to say mbaise and owerri ppl. So u see,boundaries are nuffn n'alaigbo. We are all 1!

Kpachara anya gi!
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by mightyhaze: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
asha81:
I don't care how you feel about my stand but it is the reality. Use this energy to talk to your useless brother abagworo because no matter what is the case whenever he mentions Anambra or it's people be rest assured what will be the response- hitting on Imo state. He comes online to chat nonsense about Anambra and you expect me to look at him in Igbo brotherhood and walk away, is not gonna happen. Just bear it in mind!

be d bigger man to abagworo as am being d bigger man to u now. Berra still ignore him.ur giving him unnecessarily room to ventilate.

Tho no reasonable igbo guy (not 2 tok of imo guys) will attack any igbo state because of one ranting slowpoke from dat state,but u shd really stop irritating imolites and ndigbo here, using abagworo as an excuse.

This is my last response on this matter,...I want 2 rejoice with umunnem ndi ebonyi on this thread.
Nwanne muru anya!

5 Likes

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by asha81: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
I will not derail this thread but I will take it to the Imo state thread where the pictures will be displayed.

mightyhaze:
be d bigger man to abagworo as am being d bigger man to u now. Berra still ignore him.ur giving him unnecessarily room to ventilate.

Tho no reasonable igbo guy (not 2 tok of imo guys) will attack any igbo state because of one ranting slowpoke from dat state,but u shd really stop irritating imolites and ndigbo here, using abagworo as an excuse.

This is my last response on this matter,...I want 2 rejoice with umunnem ndi ebonyi on this thread.
Nwanne muru anya!
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by manchy7531: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
asha81:
I will not derail this thread but I will take it to the Imo state thread where the pictures will be displayed.

Chino, na wa oooo, you self.....smh!

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by DrinkWater10: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
CyerSeries:
OP please ask your friend what Abis State IGR looks like. Thanks.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Mercysam23(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ebonyi is doing just fine. Umahi is doing a good work to restructure it. The reconstruction of Afikpo-Abakaliki road is a great one too. If he can stabilize power in the state, especially in Afikpo, I bet he'll have my return vote.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by raker300: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lovely pix op, but this is a picture of Onitsha no Ai, abakaliki

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Igboid:
Is Abagworo even an Igbo man? I think contrary to what he says here,I think his Mum is from Oguta, whil his Dad is from Ikwerre.

Let's not denigrate Imo state for the sake of an Ikwerre impostor.
You're right. The fool is an Ikwerre guy while his mom hails from Oguta. I've warned him severally to leave Imo out of his dick measuring contest with Chino, yet all fell on deaf ears. If Chino isn't a deranged pusssy, what stops him from hitting Abagworo direct or his Ikwerre tribe and leave Ndi Imo out of his shameless dance.
Curse be on the two Osu's instgating division in Ala Igbo.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Goahead(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
raker300:
Lovely pix op, but this is a picture of Onitsha no Ai, abakaliki
Stop this instigation already, Abakaliki was never competiting with Onitsha... Onitsha is miles ahead of Ai, but create a thread for that.

Thanks.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shut up this i.diot, abagworo is a well known Imolite though his paternity is still in contest as he is still being considered as a b@stard the reason he is still wandering in Portharcourt. But he is an Imolite whether you want to accept it or not, so whatever wrath he incurs will hit back at Imo state. So be ready to either cage him or face reality!

[s]
Chiwude:
You're right. The fool is an Ikwerre guy while his mom hails from Oguta. I've warned him severally to leave Imo out of his dick measuring contest with Chino, yet all fell on deaf ears. If Chino isn't a deranged pusssy, what stops him from hitting Abagworo direct or his Ikwerre tribe and leave Ndi Imo out of his shameless dance.
Curse be on the two Osu's instgating division in Ala Igbo.
[/s]
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by militarily: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
mightyhaze:

Nwanne muru anya!
maturity

1 Like

Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2016
asha81:

I hope you know Abagwor uses you to catch fun?
Do you think he mentioned that onitsha by mistake?
Is it not high time you ignored him instead of making him your guest all the time? Your anger laced clapbacks give him joy.
Think about it.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2016
mightyhaze:

Nwanne muru anya!
My dear, continue
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2016
It does not matter to me. Let it continue like that, both of us will be enjoying it while it last. I don't care anymore but I will always hit back at Imo state whenever he looks for trouble. It doesn't take me anything to do it.

InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is it not high time you ignored him instead of making him your guest all the time? Your anger laced clapbacks give him joy.
Think about it.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
It does not matter to me. Let it continue like that, both of us will be enjoying it while it last. I don't care anymore but I will always hit back at Imo state whenever he looks for trouble. It doesn't take me anything to do it.

Exäctly the point.
Hittng at Imo state doesn't pain him.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by SpaceTour: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2016
It doesn't matter to me either but the hitting must continue. Like as i said earlier it doesn't take me much to hit at Imo state and it's people even while working.

InyinyaAgbaOku:

Exäctly the point.
Hittng at Imo state doesn't pain him.
Re: Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki by Abagworo(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Think about it.

Someone called Abakaliki mini Onitsha and I only made it clear what it is. Nobody that has lived in Port Harcourt can retire and relocate to Onitsha to enjoy his life but one can retire to Abakaliki and live happily. That's the truth. Even deep in your heart if you are truthful you know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA / President Buhari Lands In Chad / PDP Condemns Detention Of Social Media Critic Shola Over Criticism Of Kwara Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.