Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official (31360 Views)

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
SMH
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Osunnyt(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Something is hidden
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Pyno30: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Failed State I served there and it's was HEllllll

You would have made more sense if you had not comment on this Post

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dunkem21(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
tammie24:
true talk o

The guy no lie o

That state get as e be lipsrsealed

Ehm, I will like to know where he did his primary assignment exactly.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Sammyramires(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Failed State I served there and it's was HEllllll

Oga tell another lie.
I served at the heart of Abia State, Umuahia. I was able to share my experience with colleagues that served in other States during my time and we anonymously agreed that it was the best State to serve.
I know there is one thing Abians hate and that is Laziness/Laxity. Who knows maybe you were one of those ghost-corpers who claimed to be serving only to be travelling to different villages in search of unsuspecting teenagers.

Abia Rock for Corpers... 13/14 is the Code

@sammyramires

6 Likes

Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
How old are you ?

wayne4loan:
Buhari is a tyrant
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by BlackSeptember: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
You did the right thing.... PDP going into oblivion gradually!
Boy sense is so common that its even traded in traffic. Get one plz

UcheOgah is PDP
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by zeusdgrt(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:
Are you sure or you were acting a script?? I have a feeling you were obeying orders from above cool

Luv is a feeling and emotion that can either be accepted or denied.Why ask that question on ur profile?
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by CuteTj(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sexytemi:
Okay, you did the right thing, but y the fuss?, y u sounding like someone who's guilty of someone?, you don't need to explain anything if u know what you did is right(wish I believe is).
This is not his private nor family matter where he can choose not to explain to anybody if he so wishes.

This is an issue that is of great importance to the nation. Moreover the matter is a subject of litigation. He's also a public officer therefore he's expected to explain himself.

Furthermore, you saying he doesn't have to explain himself is like standing in front of a judge (which in this case are the citizens of Nigeria) and telling him you don't have to explain the reasons for your actions. I can bet you that the judge will have no choice than to send you to jail.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Boy sense is so common that its even traded in traffic. Get one plz

UcheOgah is PDP
..... Stop speaking out of point Mr Big Mouth, Who are you telling that Ogah is PDP!? Funny!
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think the ruling as nothing to do with opposition

sayyid:
This is not the kind of opposition we want, we want an opposition that will criticize and force the rulling party to do what's best for Nigerians but it seems PDP is not qualified for such.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by BlackSeptember: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut up pls. I served in Kwara state and *coke never reach there.. Our CDS was to build a community toilet for them. Even the Kabiyesi no get latrine. The water they drink, I no fit use am wash socks cool
did you serve in Kaiama cos i erved in Moro
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dunkem21(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sammyramires:

Oga tell another lie.
I served at the heart of Abia State, Umuahia. I was able to share my experience with colleagues that served in other States during my time and we anonymously agreed that it was the best State to serve.
I know there is one thing Abians hate and that is Laziness/Laxity. Who knows maybe you were one of those ghost-corpers who claimed to be serving only to be travelling to different villages in search of unsuspecting teenagers.

Abia Rock for Corpers... 13/14 is the Code

@sammyramires

On behalf of Abians, we thank you sir kiss
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by BlackSeptember: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Stop speaking out of point Mr Big Mouth, Who are you telling that Ogah is PDP!? Funny!
buy a brain or steal one if you don't have the money
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Order from above? How?

wildQuincy:
Are you sure or you were acting a script?? I have a feeling you were obeying orders from above cool
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by millionboi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ok
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Luv is a feeling and emotion that can either be accepted or denied.Why ask that question on ur profile?
Hmmm...this your defination of love is deep grin...I'm asking because most times, love isn't what we think it is cool
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by brain247(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
double wahala for dead body...
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by goodforsomthing: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pyno30:
And now Prison is sure your destination

Why we he go to prison and if he did not follow court order, than where will he go
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Sexytemi(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
CuteTj:

This is not his private nor family matter where he can choose not to explain to anybody if he so wishes.

This is an issue that is of great importance to the nation. Moreover the matter is a subject of litigation. He's also a public officer therefore he's expected to explain himself.

Furthermore, you saying he doesn't have to explain himself is like standing in front of a judge (which in this case are the citizens of Nigeria) and telling him you don't have to explain the reasons for your actions. I can bet you that the judge will have no choice than to send you to jail.

Please the judge already gave him the go ahead to give the man his certificate, so I see no reasons y he should explain when you, I, and the whole world knows he was just following the judge's order.....

If he was explaining his reasons when the judge had not given order, then I would understand.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Do your findings before you talk..... Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah is a PDP member

modelmike7:
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by smartleo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
tammie24:
true talk o

The guy no lie o

That state get as e be lipsrsealed
See adult
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
dyn1800:

Order from above? How?

INEC's rush to issue certificate of return to ogar was clearly politically motivated! Have you asked yourself that what if they get the stay of execution on monday, what will INEC do??
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by kgr8mike(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Because you are ignorant.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dunkem21(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
did you serve in Kaiama cos i erved in Moro

If I call the place, even Kwarans won't even know there.. It is the remotest place I have ever seen in life. No Road, no light, no network, no pure water.. The secondary school is managed by corpers with 2/3 permanent staff.

The name is Ahogbada in Oyun LGA after Offa. The only advantage is that we saved all our money because there's nothing to buy and the farmers sorry students filled our rooms with yams.

We are the only Corp members that agreed to stay in the community since NYSC started and the Kabiyesi offered us his house cool

Now I remember promising them to use the media to attract government attention.

Saraki, I hope you are listening
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Politically motivated or not .... I'm sure it gat nothing to do with the presidency..... Except misconcept your meaning of" order from above" - cos the case is strictly a PDP affair

wildQuincy:

INEC's rush to issue certificate of return to ogar was clearly politically motivated! Have you asked yourself that what if they get the stay of execution on monday, what will INEC do??
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Pyno30: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Why we he go to prison and if he did not follow court order, than where will he go

Were you trying to type English?

Try again leta
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by CuteTj(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

Please the judge already gave him the go ahead to give the man his certificate, so I see no reasons y he should explain when you, I, and the whole world knows he was just following the judge's order.....

If he was explaining his reasons when the judge had not given order, then I would understand.
In a country where we have many confusionists, illiterates on legal matters, dullards, sentimentalists who don't know what is wrong from what is right then you owe them a favour of schooling them.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by zeusdgrt(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:

Hmmm...this your defination of love is deep grin...I'm asking because most times, love isn't what we think it is cool

Then please educate me,let me have ur opinion.I know is not wt we tink it is cz we make the mistake of making the person we luv the core base of our life happiness
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Sobeautiful: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Banter1:
I wonder why ogah has'nt been sworn in by now.
Because it's wrong.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
dyn1800:

Politically motivated or not .... I'm sure it gat nothing to do with the presidency..... Except misconcept your meaning of" order from above" - cos the case is strictly a PDP affair

You don't really understand the dynamics of politics. I advise you look closely to see the handwriting on the wall! Don't worry, you will understand as the drama plays on cool
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
So much for the Ibo courage. Seems it's only in pages of the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.