Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official (31347 Views)

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
You might be right ! But as it stands we cannot outrightly claim the order is from above..... Though politics and politicians are Motivated liars

wildQuincy:

You don't really understand the dynamics of politics. I advise you look closely to see the handwriting on the wall! Don't worry, you will understand as the drama plays on cool
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wayne4loan: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I am sure you didn't even read the post
and what's ur name again?
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Then please educate me,let me have ur opinion.I know is not wt we tink it is cz we make the mistake of making the person we luv the core base of our life happiness

You have your opinion already which I believe you hold strongly! Is my opinion suppose to replace yours? I don't think so! Defining love is very objective and to each according to the perspective form which he/she sees it! If I tell you what love is, you and your friends might just laugh it off like WTF grin pls don't let define love to you! Pls pls pls undecided
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by AJCs(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
PDP can never be a formidable opposition because their reign is over. More so, the party is in a chaos both in states and federal level.
We need a new party that would b championed by vibrant, energetic, resourceful, intelligent, committed and educated youths across the country.
Failure to have this party prior to 2019 general election, we are therefore indirectly running a one party system of government, and this won't augur well for nation's democracy.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
dyn1800:

You might be right ! But as it stands we cannot outrightly claim the order is from above..... Though politics and politicians are Motivated liars

I agree with you buh I don't like when this people try to play on our intelligence wink

1 Like

Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Sexytemi(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
CuteTj:

In a country where we have many confusionists, illiterates on legal matters, dullards, sentimentalists who don't know what is wrong from what is right then you owe them a favour of schooling them.

He's not in the position to say what he said, you call it explanation, I call it stupidity, why would he say he would have gone to jail if he didn't give ogah the certificate of return, how many people on nairaland do u know who would read that story and not just the headlines?, so the speech wasn't needed....unless he felt he did something wrong and his conscience is pricking him.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Woleayodele: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
This isn't one of those fake referrals...this is legit. You get a MasterCard after registering which u can use to withdraw in local currency

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/3ZrmvW0soTzZjqTjrO_4-IhLVZ8OgJqaMnjSFdDwuxqmW37ocqBS8p1znAZE5iaYgdjQnzuszQNK33l6QB_Y8A2
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Painful though..... But they can't fool us all the time..... Cos we're gradually phasing em out... I strongly believe a beautiful future is assured

wildQuincy:

I agree with you buh I don't like when this people try to play on our intelligence wink
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by nathawoniyi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
wayne4loan:
Buhari is a tyrant
what is he talking about/
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
dyn1800:
Painful though..... But they can't fool us all the time..... Cos we're gradually phasing em out... I strongly believe a beautiful future is assured

I will really love to believe with you about the future of our dear country but its just difficult honestly! A cousin of mine who came from Nigeria to visit us has a lot of negetive things to say about home and it really breaks my heart, couple with the things I read here online! Let's just keep hope alive and pray things change for the better!
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Failed State I served there and it's was HEllllll

How ws it he'll? Cos I served there and it wasnt.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
sayyid:
This is not the kind of opposition we want, we want an opposition that will criticize and force the rulling party to do what's best for Nigerians but it seems PDP is not qualified for such.
PDP is not the only opposition, other parties have to sit up too.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by zeusdgrt(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:

You have your opinion already which I believe you hold strongly! Is my opinion suppose to replace yours? I don't think so! Defining love is very objective and to each according to the perspective form which he/she sees it! If I tell you what love is, you and your friends might just laugh it off like WTF grin pls don't let define love to you! Pls pls pls undecided

I will be a child to laff or mk jest of an opinion,as for frnds I dnt do child as frnds.So tell me ur concept of luv cz am all hears there's no harm in learning
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Obec70(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
On what ground would Ikpeazu declare holiday mon. & Friday? Plus FG holiday?
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
zeusdgrt:

I will be a child to laff or mk jest of an opinion,as for frnds I dnt do child as frnds.So tell me ur concept of luv cz am all hears there's no harm in learning
If you want to be a friend, I will tell you what love is from my own perspective as we progress! But I think its just too early to let you in on it too soon! I don't know why I hold issues like this close to the heart! I'm sorry if you feel I'm not all out the way you want it! I'll tell you but not now because if I try to tell you now, I may let you into my personal stuffz and that's not cool by me
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by hmuhammad(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I am sure you didn't even read the post
does he even know the meaning of tyrant?
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by bejeria101(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
The very reason your ancestors be mumu. So who told u dis stupid stunt wont land you in jail?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Thobiy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Banter1:
I wonder why ogah has'nt been sworn in by now.
He is nt the governor
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Jok3r(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
arterxerxes:
"I gave certificate of return to Ogah because I don't want to go to jail" - INEC National Commissioner (Lawrence Nwuruku) representing the south east while talking on the issue of Abia state governorship crisis.

He said "we cannot disobey Court order and it will cost him nothing to give the Certificate because the Court has ordered so".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA4cyIloPXw

nigeria.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Things are really hard ...... But we can always stand the time of time. My view tho

wildQuincy:

I will really love to believe with you about the future of our dear country but its just difficult honestly! A cousin of mine who came from Nigeria to visit us has a lot of negetive things to say about home and it really breaks my heart, couple with the things I read here online! Let's just keep hope alive and pray things change for the better!
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by sayyid(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
dyn1800:

I think the ruling as nothing to do with opposition

but we need a party that will criticize the current government just like APC did that's what i am saying
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by sayyid(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
VenusBetty:
PDP is not the only opposition, other parties have to sit up too.
as true as it may sound, but do you think that there are other party out their that can keep the current government on her toes? most of those parties only function when election comes
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by saintdennis(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sexytemi:
Okay, you did the right thing, but y the fuss?, y u sounding like someone who's guilty of something?, you don't need to explain anything if u know what you did is right(wish I believe is).

Because suddenly anything that happens within pdp is blamed on apc.

And the he doesn't wanna be called a sell-out to the hausas.
#they still view apc as a Northern party
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by able20(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
That is very good.The abia CJ also refused to swear in Uche Ogah because she didn't want to go to jail for contempt of the osisioma high court ruling!! Cunny man die cunny man bury am.
my Gbam!!
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Miona: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
True confession!! I see some strong forces from Aso rock behind this saga. Their plans on any of the Eastern states will fail. We'll go through this and come out stronger!!

Unu Igbo, onye nwere not ya nuru, ihe ha choro bu k'anyi gbuwe onwe anyi
So Chi ma!!

arterxerxes:
"I gave certificate of return to Ogah because I don't want to go to jail" - INEC National Commissioner (Lawrence Nwuruku) representing the south east while talking on the issue of Abia state governorship crisis.

He said "we cannot disobey Court order and it will cost him nothing to give the Certificate because the Court has ordered so".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA4cyIloPXw
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by dyn1800: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yeah constructively tho!
sayyid:

but we need a party that will criticize the current government just like APC did that's what i am saying
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by chrisunak: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=dunkem21 post=47165280]

Shut up pls. I served in Kwara state and *coke never reach there.. Our CDS was to build a community toilet for them. Even the Kabiyesi no get latrine. The water they drink, I no fit use am wash socks
If sarathief catch, U will regret saying that
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by Mythinghot(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Banter1:
I wonder why ogah has'nt been sworn in by now.
Go and swear him in nah.
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by zeusdgrt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:

If you want to be a friend, I will tell you what love is from my own perspective as we progress! But I think its just too early to let you in on it too soon! I don't know why I hold issues like this close to the heart! I'm sorry if you feel I'm not all out the way you want it! I'll tell you but not now because if I try to tell you now, I may let you into my personal stuffz and that's not cool by me

K then.let's be friends then,send me a mssg on my mail containing either ur bbm pin or whatsapp contact.Emmaro4u@yahoo.com,I will be expecting.And I undrstand personality difference so is kul
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by wildQuincy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
zeusdgrt:

K then.let's be friends then,send me a mssg on my mail containing either ur bbm pin or whatsapp contact.Emmaro4u@yahoo.com,I will be expecting
Okay! Cool cool
Re: I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official by zeusdgrt(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:

Okay! Cool cool

still waiting your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vandals Have Started Vandalizing The Warri-itakpe Rail Line / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.