Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) (6463 Views)

My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by gistsstack(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol……alright!…you can either say, she was trying to joke with the guy or the message was actually meant for some other guy

See More Screenshots here:
http://www.gistsstack.com/see-what-a-girl-accidentally-sent-to-a-guy-screenshots/

1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by photoshoot(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol, and then? embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by donbenedict(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2016
grin
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Ator008(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2016
for dis buhari regime Na him u dey commit such error? ooni must hear dis

9 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2016
She's a gonner since that moment!

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by AbbieGee1(f): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2016
I was expecting some eyes widening pics,but for this lubbish I saw

Thank you,I love you,but God loves you more lipsrsealed

You sha don make me waste 8secs of my life for her.

#AbbiewasHere sha cool
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by bitchcrafts: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2016
So, how many ppl died in the accident?
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by magabounce(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Ok
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Davland(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2016
It remind me of d day I sent "Hi dear" to my Area Manager grin
Him -Who is ur dear?
Me- sorry sir,d msg was meant for my younger sister

Like I ve any younger sis cheesy

12 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2016
It wasn't a mistake..,the girl sure know what she's doing...i think it is called "Sex Initiator" grin

14 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by temitemi1(m): 1:00am On Jul 03, 2016
Smh...
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by LouisBERG: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2016
I don't take this screenshots of a thing serious..

A guy can just come up with this stunt with his fellow guyundecided

#caLLmeBERG

9 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Barackmeringo: 1:37am On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Worst of all, she has claimed she were a virgin and is into a no sex relationship.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, I go tear her pucci, then dump her afterwards.

Iranu Abasha

angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Greene66: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Fake! Video or recording voice of her saying it otherwise this is bullshit.

Some guy just pulled this stunt with his fellow guy. Useless bloggers

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 03, 2016
I hate people that doesn't include comas and full stops on their chats. Scales dey her eyes wen she send am?
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2016
LouisBERG:

#caLLmeBERG
u talk sense

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 03, 2016
so?undecided
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2016
devil catch her
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by olarhtunji(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2016
I don't see anything funny here
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by borngeologist(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Ladies of nowadays and. Common sense they are two diffrent thing
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by DesChyko: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2016
Chai.. To avoid this kind of errors, there's only one option.. See below

Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by FengChui(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2016
AbbieGee1:
I was expecting some eyes widening pics,but for this lubbish I saw

Thank you,I love you,but God loves you more lipsrsealed

You sha don make me waste 8secs of my life for her.

#AbbiewasHere sha cool

Wetin u wan see? shocked
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
It culd happen to anybody. I've experienced such b4! OMG! i felt so silly
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by Headlesschicken(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin Weneva dis perverted nairaland guys hear 4uck dia genitals wld jst wnt 2explode,as if its every gal dt x worth touching tlk more of undressing.....smh....
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by DonX001: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
LouisBERG:

Or even from the 2 Tecno phones of one idiotic jobless guy.
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by LouisBERG: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
DonX001:

Or even from the 2 Tecno phones of one idiotic jobless guy.
Definitely...

#caLLmeBERG
Re: See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots) by jujunaty(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
What if it wasnt an accident, but an indirect msg. wink

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / If Only Nigerian Police Can Be Able To Search For Bombs Like This / I Have Messed Up My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.