Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) (6411 Views)

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
One of my friend called Nneoma said she can't continue with the relationship after his boy friend third leg/joy stick is too BIG-LONG-FAT-HUGE AND BLACK that she can't put up to it during sex.
That it looks as if he wants to tear or hearvest her womb and private part out.She also disclosed to me that she is tired of this. She mourns her private part days after each sex.

She wants a quit of the relationship but the guy spends a lot on her and also takes good care of her.

She said she is confused right now
I told her as a friend to manage and adapt to the relationship and sex life ,that it is for better for worse.

Pls can we get further advice pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Dotwillis1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
your English will kill you undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Sexxkillz: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
She should wait till she's dead, since she's so entrenched in stupidity she doesn't know how to stay away from anything detrimental to her health.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Sexxkillz: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
you English will kill you undecided
He without sin. . .

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by faaz24: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Guccho tell ur friend to endure, she will get used to it.

...But the money doesn't come easy for the guy too but he still spends it on her.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by UrWorstNitemare: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided [size=16pt]*** This is SUPER STORY***[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by midehi2(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
when it is small, they say its too tiny, now it is big, they still complain about tearing of womb, hian!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by peeparty(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
midehi2:
when it is small, they say its too tiny, now it is big, they still complain about tearing of womb, hian!

Hmmmmm very complicated set of being.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Piptoes(f): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hummmm.....* walks out of thread... Shaking my yansh*
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Topestbilly(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op i yam lookin @ u with one eye?

ur friend or u?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Topestbilly:
Op i yam lookin @ u with one eye?

ur friend or u?

Lolzzz...I go for Yam tuber D**ks... She is still learner.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmmm Op buh I smell lies ooo

u sure d story z for ur friend abi urzef gan gan

#tel d truth and shame d devildevi#l embarassed

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Topestbilly(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Lolzzz...I go for Yam tuber D**ks... She is still learner.

OMG! Yam tuber dicccks? shocked Look for one 2inches diccck guy n swap with ur friend na.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Topestbilly:

OMG! Yam tuber dicccks? shocked Look for one 2inches diccck guy n swap with ur friend na.

Abi oooo grin

Why not swap since your puzzy is very wide. You have the solution and you're coming to us. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Abi oooo grin

Why not swap since your puzzy is very wide. You have the solution and you're coming to us. grin

Am not a boyfriend snatcher.
She will adapt.
It is not wide...it is adaptation and besides mine is a fisher net pussscy.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by titosantana(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
na wa o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Am not a boyfriend snatcher.
She will adapt.
It is not wide...it is adaptation and besides mine is a fisher net pussscy.

Wow am impress, you really know how to take the head of a cow through the needle. Why not teach her how to accommodate big Dick from your experience.
And let her tell her man to relax and let her be on the driving seat.
Am a gentle guy and like taking things easy and soft.

Now tell me what is Fisher net pusscy?

I just believe sex is about communication between both parties involved. If your friend don't know how to control the pace she'll surely get bruised.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Wow am impress, you really know how to take the head of a cow through the needle. Why not teach her how to accommodate big Dick from your experience.
And let her tell her man to relax and let her be on the driving seat.
Am a gentle guy and like taking things easy and soft.

Now tell me what is Fisher net pusscy?

I just believe sex is about communication between both parties involved. If your friend don't know how to control the pace she'll surely get bruised.

I don't want her to know my experience.

Besides people think am a virgin.

Pls fisher net p...will be discussed latter.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by jericco1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
ladies are just insatiable.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by olive282(f): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Re u fuckin kiddin me? ...when did boyfriend nd girlfriend relationship become for better for worse?...she's jst widenin her hole...nd no man wil want a wide hole..jst incase of the future
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Piptoes:
Hummmm.....* walks out of thread... Shaking my yansh*

Randy dey ur back!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by bitchcrafts: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol. funny one here. How fat is the dikc we talkn bout BTW
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 5:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

I don't want her to know my experience.

Besides people think am a virgin.

Pls fisher net p...will be discussed latter.

Haba na, she's your friend show her the way.
But it's funny how you ladies form innocent around each other.

I'll like to know fish and net P. So I'm following you immediately.

And why would people think you're a virgin while you're capable of swallowing yam tuber dicccks. It goes a long way to show that there's nothing one can do to know how much adventure a lady has had except she tells you herself.

Am even more afraid right now and I pray my future wife is a virgin and if not should not be over drilled.

I'll end by saying give your friend some advice and her relationship. She's a lady and she can expand but it required some skills and patience from both the guy and the lady.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 5:23am On Jul 18, 2016
olive282:
Re u fuckin kiddin me? ...when did boyfriend nd girlfriend relationship become for better for worse?...she's jst widenin her hole...nd no man wil want a wide hole..jst incase of the future

But the guy in question would get married one day. And do a lady with wide hole that he'll marry fall from heaven?

I think many girls would have run away from his as well, but someone just have to summoned courage and take the bull by the horn.

Let herself recieve skills on how to take big Dick. While the guy also learn how to have relax sex too. At least he should not be selfish to want all his inches inside her knowing the consequences.

Both of them need sex education

And if she leaves another lady will come in, event will keep repeating until a lady with courage handles the issue.

Remember someone she's capable of swallowing yam tuber dicccks and that clearly shows that she can adapt with time.

Men ready to marry are reducing day by day and ladies average age of getting married is on the increase. So whatever you have please keep it.
Don't jump from one man to another.

If I'm ready to marry I'll not opt for a lady whose 28 or above, why because before that age a lot of ladies have been over drilled.

Please if you're young keep yourself and don't over drilled your hole. Except you are sure he'll marry you.

Its Smile Prince again wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by hkidola00(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

But the guy in question would get married one day. And do a lady with wide hole that he'll marry fall from heaven?

I think many girls would have run away from his as well, but someone just have to summoned courage and take the bull by the horn.

Let herself recieve skills on how to take big Dick. While the guy also learn how to have relax sex too. At least he should not be selfish to want all his inches inside her knowing the consequences.

Both of them need sex education

And if she leaves another lady will come in, event will keep repeating until a lady with courage handles the issue.

Remember someone she's capable of swallowing yam tuber dicccks and that clearly shows that she can adapt with time.

Men ready to marry are reducing day by day and ladies average age of getting married is on the increase. So whatever you have please keep it.
Don't jump from one man to another.

If I'm ready to marry I'll not opt for a lady whose 28 or above, why because before that age a lot of ladies have been over drilled.

Please if you're young keep yourself and don't over drilled your hole. Except you are sure he'll marry you.

Its Smile Prince again wink
hmmmm, nice one u make sense, but den pls don't judge a lady's vaginaa tightness to how she's had sex, I know of a prostitute in a brothel, her vaginaaa is so so so tight dat if u try to insert d whole of ur dick ,u might hear a slight crack on ur dick while tryna force it in..... I plan to marry my present girlfriend,she's a virgin wen I met her, but she didn't bleed, I went on Google to know y, dat where I knew dat many girls don't even bleed wen u deflower dem, but dat doesn't mean dey ain't virgin, a knowledgeable guy will judge just by d extreme tightness dat it even took 3days before i cud get in......so dont judge a girl by d depth of her vaginaa
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmmm, nice one u make sense, but den pls don't judge a lady's vaginaa tightness to how she's had sex, I know of a prostitute in a brothel, her vaginaaa is so so so tight dat if u try to insert d whole of ur dick ,u might hear a slight crack on ur dick while tryna force it in..... I plan to marry my present girlfriend,she's a virgin wen I met her, but she didn't bleed, I went on Google to know y, dat where I knew dat many girls don't even bleed wen u deflower dem, but dat doesn't mean dey ain't virgin, a knowledgeable guy will judge just by d extreme tightness dat it even took 3days before i cud get in......so dont judge a girl by d depth of her vaginaa

Hmmm interesting theory you have there. Very true and mostly when there are fluids to tighten Vagina.

But looking at the case of girls and their drilled hole am so scared. Meaning there's no way to find out how deep they have been drilled.

But to which, how deep is not a concern if a lady is faithful in marriages. Many ladies have had mad experiences and when they finally get married they look at their husband like amateur.

My question why do ladies pretend so much when it comes to sex? They have had mad experiences and would form innocent to you like it's their first or second. Lols grin

And to end it, there is nothing like a lady who is confident to say this is how long I want it and how deep I want it. Offcox your partner might feel intimidated but it's the best for you, cox you don't plan having it from somewhere else.

But some would just play along. And start thinking of how to have extra fun outside their home.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by hkidola00(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

Hmmm interesting theory you have there. Very true and mostly when there are fluids to tighten Vagina.

But looking at the case of girls and their drilled hole am so scared. Meaning there's no way to find out how deep they have been drilled.

But to which, how deep is not a concern if a lady is faithful in marriages. Many ladies have had mad experiences and when they finally get married they look at their husband like amateur.

My question why do ladies pretend so much when it comes to sex? They have had mad experiences and would form innocent to you like it's their first or second. Lols grin

And to end it, there is nothing like a lady who is confident to say this is how long I want it and how deep I want it. Offcox your partner might feel intimidated but it's the best for you, cox you don't plan having it from somewhere else.

But some would just play along. And start thinking of how to have extra fun outside their home.
dis guy heen grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2016
hkidola00:
dis guy heen grin grin grin

I lie? Na the truth na. grin

Sex in marriage is overrated. Relationship have taken another form. And the only way young lads know how to have fun in relationships now is mad sex.

I think we should change that orientation. And develop how to have fun with our partners in another way other than sex.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Nawa ooooo....u guys whhhh...You can't kill me with laughter.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

I lie? Na the truth na. grin

Sex in marriage is overrated. Relationship have taken another form. And the only way young lads know how to have fun in relationships now is mad sex.

I think we should change that orientation. And develop how to have fun with our partners in another way other than sex. These are many more are what we discuss in a singles forum on WhatsApp. Join me guys on

Simpleprince this one you dropped your phone number. I hope we are safe.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Smileprince(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Simpleprince this one you dropped your phone number. I hope we are safe.

No na. It's just a WhatsApp group I want people to join.

Moreover there's this other group I also joined about birthday mates last month. It was fun meeting with your birthday mates a cross the country. And getting to meet them around your location as well. We've been family ever since.

One thing about social media is that ladies/guys should not trust someone by what they say or how they look.

People pretend a lot. And you know one can fake voices, false images, and many more. So don't trust anyone

With so many negativity of the social world, would you say you don't want to meet people? Hell no, meet new friends and get to learn about other people's culture and beliefs.

I'm that guy whose ready to learn from everyone. No smally these days oooo.

That's all I have to say
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Smileprince:

No na. It's just a WhatsApp group I want people to join.

Moreover there's this other group I also joined about birthday mates last month. It was fun meeting with your birthday mates a cross the country. And getting to meet them around your location as well. We've been family ever since.

One thing about social media is that ladies/guys should not trust someone by what they say or how they look.

People pretend a lot. And you know one can fake voices, false images, and many more. So don't trust anyone

With so many negativity of the social world, would you say you don't want to meet people? Hell no, meet new friends and get to learn about other people's culture and beliefs.

I'm that guy whose ready to learn from everyone. No smally these days oooo.

That's all I have to say

You sound like a psychologist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Check Out Ethiopia Model As She Shows Off Her Killing Point (photos) / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.