Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,777 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Witch Or Wizard Hunt? Nigerians Wake Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Witch Or Wizard Hunt? Nigerians Wake Up! (426 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / I Need A Witch Or Mamiwater For Girlfriend Or Wife / Urgent Help Cud She Be A Witch Or Marine Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witch Or Wizard Hunt? Nigerians Wake Up! by Fatherherokay(m): 2:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Nigerians wake up, wake up! These people do not worth fighting for or risking your lives for; they have sold us. They are reveling in riches while an average Nigeria is murmuring and starving. Their children are out there abroad enjoying riches you are I are laboring and sweating for, and they are using another people’s children to carry placards for support despite the fact that they stole these resources. Stop selling your future and the future of your unborn children to these cunning people. If I count them by number they are not up to a million, yet they are giving over 160 million people headache.

I heard Olisa Metuh wants to refund 400 million. I heard Amosu has refunded 2.1 billion Naira. I heard Dasuki is dining in jail for diverting 2.1billion dollars arms deal. I heard Femi-Fani kayode is contemplating to refund some.
I heard Fayose told the EFCC to read some verses of the bible before prosecuting him. I heard Obanikoro ranted after been traced to. I heard Saraki was shivering because of fear of jail. I heard Abia Governor elect was arraigned because of
money laundering. I heard the once untouchable Madueke is refunding billions of dollars. I heard and I heard till tears started rolling down my cheek. I read till I wanted no more. Is hope alive?

What were they thinking when they decided to swallow such a heavy meat alone? Let us use Metuh’s loot as a case study. Can you imagine if the 400 million naira looted by Metuh alone is used in paying salary of workers that earn an average of N 50,000 a month. Definitely, the N 400,000,000 would be used to pay 8,000 workers without READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/07/topic-78-witch-or-wizard-hunt-nigerians.html

(1) (Reply)

Especially For The Single Ladies..!!! / This Russian Guy Is Suing His Ex For Money Spent During Their Relationship. / Not Pleading The Fifth On Our Fifth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.