Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. (3433 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
OH NO!!!!

Am Old embarassed cry
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Sexytemi(f): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
blackjack21:

Agbon? yes. You know Dundus? I hate that game.

Yea, agbon...and the song goes thus...agbon in the morning, agbon in the afternoon, anywhere I see you, agbon!......

dundus??, sounds familiar.
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Pelon(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
#team forever young....
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yea, agbon...and the song goes thus...agbon in the morning, agbon in the afternoon, anywhere I see you, agbon!......

dundus??, sounds familiar.

Whenever you sit down without saying dundus you will recieve a hot slap on the thigh.
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2016
dairykidd:

Yeah how i loved to play House (mommy & daddy)..me n my brothers/friends with my itsekiri neighbors fine daughters...the best game a kid should play steady!
grin cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by dauntless15(m): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Awesome i smell frontpage and i wan park here
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by lewispius: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:
shout out to those who did these. ..
1. our own F1 racing

2. Playstation

3. what can i call that ooo, make una borrow me d name

4. which one are you?

Ur head dey Dere
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Sexytemi(f): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2016
blackjack21:

Whenever you sit down without saying dundus you will recieve a hot slap on the thigh.

hmmmm, guess I might have played the game while little....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / Top Ten Most Good-looking Guys In Romance Section 2017 Mid-year Ratings / Does The Beauty Of A Couple Determine How Fine Their Children Will Become?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.