Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. (3432 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 3:38am On Jul 03, 2016
#1. SACK RACE;
this is especially in inter-house school races.

#2. ACROBATS.
We called it bafleet. some of the different moves were Ninja, Danger, fifty fifty, scissor, Dead man, e.t.c.
But to be honest, the only one I know to do well is Surmasult and on top of bed too.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 3:41am On Jul 03, 2016
#3.MUSIC.

Picasso said, we were all artist, the problem is remaining and artist.
I remember playing different sound by putting my lips in the tiny lurk between my fingers and blowing on them to make tunes.
But now..., in Westlife voice "The music has all gone".

My friend Airforce1, is still an artist. wink

#4. KITES!
We live close to airport in Kano, we were forbidden to fly kite on planes' routes. So we have to treak far east to fly our kites.

Kite always remainds me of my sister. She was a tailor and used to provide me with threads.
My kites used to soar highest in the sky.

1 Like

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 3:41am On Jul 03, 2016
#5. WATER. smiley

You didn't play with water? Iffa hear!
Even Seun, and Lalasticlacla used to have water guns.
Reminds me of when a large storage tank bursted and was leaking satisfactorily in our neighbourhood.
Regarding what my mum did to me that day i will classify this experience as a tragedy. grin

#6. ELDERLY PEOPLE.
There is this one that told me that there is a cow in the sky and when she piss it rains. grin
Sorry to y'all who love drinking rain water. tongue
89% of my most ridiculous story come from old folks. Even today I enjoy staying around old people. I love helping them too.
We all should cultivate the habit of helping the aged. smiley

#7. PLAYING IN THE DIRTS.

Once upon a time, We all were dirty. Aje packo or Aje butter the story is the same.
But i will guaranty that we Aje packos are dirtier and our fun worthier. cheesy

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Nastydroid(m): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2016
angry
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by taiwokyle(m): 3:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Kwantinue
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by 0955eb027(m): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2016
This thread has a future. Make i tanda for here.

1 Like

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by tochyano(m): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Ugoeze2016: 4:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol....unfortunately I didnt participate in any of these ...still I had great childhood memories.... I remember" who is in the garden? a little fine girl. Can I come and see her? no no no no...abeg my sister follow me

I come loaded with good news... at zokija.com place free ads to sell anything....time is hard...stop collecting dust with that monitor but start making money... check my profile

2 Likes

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 03, 2016
gringringringringrin
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Op, you didn't stay in Nigeria, did you?
Those pictures only portray an Indian kid or countries like so.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by bitchcrafts: 4:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Just look at them... See freedom, See comradeship, see sincerity pristine... I don't want to grow old jarey grin
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by MidasTouche01(m): 5:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Innocent....
Pure heart...
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 5:05am On Jul 03, 2016
#8. HIDE AND SEEK.

Boju-boju it is called in yoruba.
My hidding place is the first secret I had to keep. Guess where? On the terrace inside the abandoned cupboard. No one has ever found me there. And this got to be my oldest secret.

Ugoeze2016

Now people, let hear your own stories. cheesy

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Op, you didn't stay in Nigeria, did you?

Those pictures only portray an Indian kid or countries like so.

The images are there to make the threads more reminiscent and attractive.
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Barackmeringo: 5:13am On Jul 03, 2016
grin

growing up was fun sha......
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by LordZero(m): 5:27am On Jul 03, 2016
shout out to those who did these. ..
1. our own F1 racing

2. Playstation

3. what can i call that ooo, make una borrow me d name

4. which one are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Ugoeze2016: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2016
blackjack21:
#8. HIDE AND SEEK.

Boju-boju it is called in yoruba.
My hidding place is the first secret I had to keep. Guess where? On the terrace inside the abandoned cupboard. No one has ever found me there. And this got to be my oldest secret.

Ugoeze2016

Now people, let hear your own stories. cheesy

boju boju ooo...oloro mbo oooo...different from who is in the garden naw....boju boju, u go hide...while d other u n playmate form a circle n one person in the centre n another walking/running around d circle....
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by kunlesufyan(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2016
I see kids doing this and I be like "so I did all this too" some even seem dirty to me now...but it was fun,wat doesn't kill u makes u stronger .
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by femo86(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Who sabi "Suwe"

I love that game...

1 Like

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Vendoor(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Miss those days when life was simple....
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Ugoeze2016:

boju boju ooo...oloro mbo oooo...different from who is in the garden naw....boju boju, u go hide...while d other u n playmate form a circle n one person in the centre n another walking/running around d circle....

I know. But atleast you played hide and seek?

1 Like

Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2016
femo86:
Who sabi "Suwe"

I love that game...

Suwe taught me how to draw pineapple.
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Miss those days when life was simple....

YOUTH IS TYRANNY. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by MVLOX(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2016
My childhood was the best part of life..... I so much had unlimited freedom dat I practically did everytin.... To bad my own children may not experience all that...
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2016
technology Don take over now.... 1990s was fun-filled Mehn!!
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by StreamerBlogger: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
90s and Early 2 thousands was fun as well... But now it's all about tech... Zero communication
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Sexytemi(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Waoo, remember them all, it was fun during the holidays, we would play suwe, tinko tinko, obi shi ko lobi, after round one, ten ten, and then hide and seek....or who remembers agbon"? the game whereby u eat your friend's food if his/her is not crossed, or they are not holding a stick of broom?
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordZero:
shout out to those who did these. ..
1. our own F1 racing

2. Playstation

3. what can i call that ooo, make una borrow me d name

4. which one are you?

You grew up in lagos.
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by blackjack21(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sexytemi:
Waoo, remember them all, it was fun during the holidays, we would play suwe, tinko tinko, obi shi ko lobi, after round one, ten ten, and then hide and seek....or who remembers agbon"? the game whereby u eat your friend's food if his/her is not crossed, or they are not holding a stick of broom?
Agbon? yes. You know Dundus? I hate that game.
Re: 8 Image To Remind You Of Childhood memories. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
blackjack21:
#1. SACK RACE;
this is especially in inter-house school races.

#2. ACROBATS.
We called it bafleet. some of the different moves were Ninja, Danger, fifty fifty, scissor, Dead man, e.t.c.
But to be honest, the only one I know to do well is Surmasult and on top of bed too.

Yeah how i loved to play House (mommy & daddy)..me n my brothers/friends with my itsekiri neighbors fine daughters...the best game a kid should play steady!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / VIDEO: Shy Groom Refuses To Kiss His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.