Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... (20653 Views)

Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company / Customer Relationship Officer Needed In A Telecommunication Company / I Got An Amazing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Goldenheart(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Hurray, Gud 4 U!

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by STENON(f): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Taiyescott(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulobia!

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by kennosman(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats Man....Welcome to d World of Telecomms, Wia u Travel to Almost d Whole Local Govt in a State Across d Country.
Accomodation Shuld nt be a Problem to u, Cos u will be paid Well. Dnt knw of ur Company but mine pay well, i receive Alert
everyweek, hv been to Almost d whole State, but d Disadvantage: i dnt hv a Steady Place, i often Lodge.. Once again,
CONGRATS..GOD DON BLESS U BRO
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by cherryice(f): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice.. congrats op
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Defenderng1: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Bros borrow money rent house and pay back with 2 to 3 months, you don get job that's the koo koo
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by ironben(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

I want you to help me thank God. I've been job-hunting for the last one year. I finished nysc July 2nd, 2015 and got my employment letter July 2nd, 2016 (Isn't that wondeful?). Its a telecom company(Phase3 Telecom) with HQ in Maitama, ABJ and I've been hired as a Network/Field Engineer. I've been scheduled to start next month in Offa, kwara state but some things are baffling me which I seek the help of nairalanders for .

1. I will like to be enlightened on the living standard of Offa (Stayed in Ilorin for some years though)

2. Like how expensive is rent in Offa?

Thanks...

First, a big congrats to you man!

Secondly I can assure you that you'd save a lot living in Offa compared to living in a big city like Lagos or Abuja. With 100k, you can get yourself a good 2 bedroom flat with all the basic amenities.

And if you like to chill out on weekends, I know a nice Park you can visit, Omega Gardens...

Congrats once more!

P.S: I was based in Offa for quite a number of years before I moved to Lagos because of work.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by NifemiOlu(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations.
Don't rent your house on the border with Erinle.
All the best.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
@op, offa is a very nice place, accomodation is cheap there and there are some confirm babes there, that is if u are the flexing type, theres a polytechnic there

but u will love to stay in omu aran, its about 50 minutes from offa.. Omu aran has almost 24hours power supply, theres a bank in the landmark university.

The only con is that, omu aran boring dieeee and the people are kinda local

i stay in omu aran, i school in ilorin though.. Congrats bro, would really love to meet a nairalander in person...
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by GogetterMD(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

I want you to help me thank God. I've been job-hunting for the last one year. I finished nysc July 2nd, 2015 and got my employment letter July 2nd, 2016 (Isn't that wondeful?). Its a telecom company(Phase3 Telecom) with HQ in Maitama, ABJ and I've been hired as a Network/Field Engineer. I've been scheduled to start next month in Offa, kwara state but some things are baffling me which I seek the help of nairalanders for .

1. I will like to be enlightened on the living standard of Offa (Stayed in Ilorin for some years though)

Thanks...
The amount wey you go use rent 3 bedroom apartment for middlebrow lasgidi for 1 year, you go buy one full plot of land with change remaining for Offa
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by adafavy222(f): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats bros. Hoping my boyfriend will get his own appointment very soon. He is done with network installation and integration. #computer engr#Believe baba God to pick his call son once more go and shine. Is your time
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by cruz419(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats bro,, off is a nice place and d cost of living is OK,, so I belive u will enjoy ur work dere,, been dere a couple of times but I stay in ilorin,,
I pray Dat GOD also will answer us job seeker and grant us a Gud job!!!! All d best bro!!
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by LEXYCOM: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Congrate, it shall be permanent. The God almighty that answered u will also remember me.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by femi4: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
yak:
I don't know much abt Offa but my friend n family stay in Ilorin and according to him, with 30k, his family of 4 will feed comfortably n rent isn't mother 150k for 2bed flat though areas may differ
Oya Okada!.....take me to offa, Lagos wan wound me
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Exponental(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Why worrying? I want to believe you did your NYSC outside the state you are based. You survived! Face it.... You will survive!! After all you will get paid beyond your NYSC allowee.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Chykeboss(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
things in offa are dangerously cheap ..trust me if u are the type that came from lagos or abuja u will b surprised at the prices of things here in offa. after Ilorin its offa here in kwara state and trust me no dulling here the town is lively and if u can save u will see ursef building ur dream house here in offa..CONGRAT MAN

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Daniyomex(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
[size=18pt]congratulations bro[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by jasperkrekre(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Offa! my beloved town. Offa is peaceful and we are naturally accommodating. house rent in Offa is so so cheap.single room is as cheap as 500naira/month=6k/annum, self contain room between 15-30k/annum.infact, u could get a good 2 bedroom flat in GRA for as low as 80-100k. and if u are the flexing type u will enjoy higher institution babes from school of health technology, federal polytechnic Offa etc
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by damola311: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks...

Oga boss Bobby wiz...... Congrats Tunlapia
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Ourown(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Offa is a really nice place to stay! I grew up there and I still spend my breaks there!

Note that, the town is not like lag or Abuja where flexing is unlimited buh live there too make sense.

You can get 3 bedrom flat for 250k in a really nice area and korope (just like taxi) will take you anywhere around the main town for less than #50.

You can get anything you want fresh at owode market or oja ale.

Feel free to ask me anything about offa
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
kennosman:
Congrats Man....Welcome to d World of Telecomms, Wia u Travel to Almost d Whole Local Govt in a State Across d Country.
Accomodation Shuld nt be a Problem to u, Cos u will be paid Well. Dnt knw of ur Company but mine pay well, i receive Alert
everyweek, hv been to Almost d whole State, but d Disadvantage: i dnt hv a Steady Place, i often Lodge.. Once again,
CONGRATS..GOD DON BLESS U BRO

No forum is as blessed and energetic as nairaland I must confess. It avails us the opportunity of meeting new pple and even those in the same line of duty with oneself. I'm happy seeing a telecom expert. What coy do you work for? can u pls pm me ur number? Need to ask u some Qs boss.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by NemzySeries(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
oga fear not....even if ur salary is 20k (which I bliv is not) u can happily survive & stay in offa......i served In kwara & bin to offa in 2015, itz an old town tho wit old buildings & jst d normal yoruba setting.....wishing u success in d beginning of a new life 4 u & I tap 4rm ur blessing

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Thompsonpet(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats bro! I step into ur testimony dat as soon as I graduate, good jobs will be waiting for me.. Go nd shine!
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by muyibaba222(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2016
CONGRATZ OP
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by chinchum(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
adafavy222:
Congrats bros. Hoping my boyfriend will get his own appointment very soon. He is done with network installation and integration. #computer engr#Believe baba God to pick his call son once more go and shine. Is your time
May God bless your boyfriend nd you. May you 2 be husband nd wife in no distant future, blessed with kids and happy home.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
ironben:

First, a big congrats to you man!

Secondly I can assure you that you'd save a lot living in Offa compared to living in a big city like Lagos or Abuja. With 100k, you can get yourself a good 2 bedroom flat with all the basic amenities.

And if you like to chill out on weekends, I know a nice Park you can visit, Omega Gardens...

Congrats once more!

P.S: I was based in Offa for quite a number of years before I moved to Lagos because of work.

Mr Ironben, Thanks a bunch dude. As if u knew I'm a kinda fun loving person. Where's this Omega Gardens located? What specials goodies are there waiting for me?

@ NifemiOlu, noted sire
@ viikerz, wot an awesome contribution! Are u still in Omu Aran? if yes, pm me ur number. I'm tryna build an empire of friends before my resumption...
@ GogetterMD, lolz
@ adafavy222, cruz419 and LEXYCOM - amen.... Who knows ds cruz419, is he trully a 419?
@ exponental, na true. I'm gonna be paid higher than my nysc allowee. I'm based in lagos and served in lagos. That's where u got it wrong...
@ chykeboss and jasperkrekre, abeg gimme ur numbers. Awon ore mi ni ilu offa niyen...lolz
@ damola311 or damola419, (na joke o) but you're sighted. I think with this opportunity, I sud be able to measure up to ur standard and beyond...lolz... How's your sis doing?
@ Ourown, dolling out ur number will go a long way bro. At least we can do some whatsapp talks...
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by sulakishop(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
WELCOM TO P3TEL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARSH IN OFFA, HOUSES ARE CHEAP. CALL ME ONCE U GET UR VPN, I'M THE FSE IN BENIN CITY.

bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks...
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by braithwaite(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016

Welcome to telecomm bigwizzy001

Accommodation:don't stress yourself you'll see a nice apartment in offa that comes cheap.compare to Lagos, Ph and Abuja
Boredom: don't think so..you'll be moving from one site to other..

Telecom is just another venture like a tourist moving from one location to the other.. with telecom have touch the whole 36 states and almost 240 local government.. it's sweet and likewise stresful.. I hope your company pays you well..

And luckily your Fse in also a nairalander youre blessed. Contact him..

And be very careful with ladies in every state you visit.. em with engineers na like.. 2&3

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
sulakishop:
WELCOM TO P3TEL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARSH IN OFFA, HOUSES ARE CHEAP. CALL ME ONCE U GET UR VPN, I'M THE FSE IN BENIN CITY.

Ok boss, can u do me the favour of posting ur number to tundebel2015@gmail.com?
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
braithwaite:

Welcome to telecomm bigwizzy001

Accommodation:don't stress yourself you'll see a nice apartment in offa that comes cheap.compare to Lagos, Ph and Abuja
Boredom: don't think so..you'll be moving from one site to other..

Telecom is just another venture like a tourist moving from one location to the other.. with telecom have touch the whole 36 states and almost 240 local government.. it's sweet and likewise stresful.. I hope your company pays you well..

And luckily your Fse in also a nairalander youre blessed. Contact him..

And be very careful with ladies in every state you visit.. em with engineers na like.. 2&3

Thanks for the eye-opening input sir. Jah bless.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by miqos02(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
NifemiOlu:
Congratulations. Don't rent your house on the border with Erinle. All the best.
why sir?
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Bollove: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks...
You are going to my hometown and I can 100% assure you that cost of living is very cheap and You will experience beautiful scenes around you as a result of polytechnic students therein . I mean , it won't be a dull environment for you.

With 100k house per annum, you will live like a king, if you would spend 150k, Wao .... you will be living in "Maitaima, WuseII or Asokoro of Offa....

There is owode market where stuffs are quite cheap especially on market day ......

You can also visit Avalon hotel or awrab suites if you are thinking home away from home treatment....

Visit the palace of Oloffa of Offa to learn some heritage of my hometown if you wish.

Thanks, you will enjoy your stay ..... Don't meddle in Offa Politics, lol ..... we can be argumentative and stubborn at times....

But we are beautiful people .... If you live in Ilorin, you can live in Offa only that Ilorin is more diverse while Offa is still like one whole Family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" / NPA Recruitment / Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.