Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,241 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company (1659 Views)

I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... / Customer Relationship Officer Needed In A Telecommunication Company / HURRY Another Big Telecommunication Company Is Recruiting...(ericsson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by skiguy123(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
SALES EXECUTIVES FOR A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY

The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Experience
Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Sales related position. Preferably in the Banking or telecommunication sector.

Qualification
o BSC/HND holders Only
o Maximum of 35years

Remuneration and Benefits
o #50,000
o Medical Benefits
o Pension

Mode of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the "Telecommunication" as the subject of the mail

Deadline 14th September 2016.
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by ykolajide: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
I dont have sales experience but i have passion for the role can i apply? Moreso am 30yrs by age,HND In business Administration.
Thank you.
skiguy123:
SALES EXECUTIVES FOR A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY

The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Experience
Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Sales related position. Preferably in the Banking or telecommunication sector.

Qualification
o BSC/HND holders Only
o Maximum of 35years

Remuneration and Benefits
o #50,000
o Medical Benefits
o Pension

Mode of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the "Telecommunication" as the subject of the mail

Deadline 14th September 2016.
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by akonibobo: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Scam!!!!Smile!!!!!Run.....
Naa commission job oo. Forget the 50k. All naa lie.
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by ykolajide: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Please how do mean say na scam?are u working wit dem or u hv work for dem and they didn't pay you? please established fact in relating to ur proposition.
Thank u.
akonibobo:
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by mfaith(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2016
But op, enough is enough. It's not because there is no job that you will start posting this. Let me ask u these simple questions. 1. Don't the telecommunication company have a name? 2. why will they use gmail?3. Don't they have address or a website and finally, why are you posting so many lookalike vacancies and busy changing your tactics? Infact , these are end time vacancies! .
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by akonibobo: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2016
ykolajide:
Please how do mean say na scam?are u working wit dem or u hv work for dem and they didn't pay you? please established fact in relating to ur proposition.
Thank u.

Talking from experience. Tell the OP to recruit OND and SSCE for the job and not graduates.
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by skiguy123(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
ykolajide:
I dont have sales experience but i have passion for the role can i apply? Moreso am 30yrs by age,HND In business Administration.
Thank you.

you will be trained and inducted once you are successful after the interview. the maximum age is 35years
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by skiguy123(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2016
akonibobo:

Stop misleading other people my brother because it didnt work out well for you doesnt mean it wont work out well for others
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by skiguy123(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2016
mfaith:
But op, enough is enough. It's not because there is no job that you will start posting this. Let me ask u these simple questions. 1. Don't the telecommunication company have a name? 2. why will they use gmail?3. Don't they have address or a website and finally, why are you posting so many lookalike vacancies and busy changing your tactics? Infact , these are end time vacancies! .

thank you for your questions. kindly find your answers below
1. We dont give out names of our clients to the public, only those present during the interview would be told the name.
2. this is a general notice which would generate heavy traffic thats is why we didnt use our official mail.
3. U-connect Human Resources, 5 ogbunike street off admiralty way, Lekki phase one. www.u-connect-ng.com and www.gr8jobsng.com
4. they are look alike vacancies but for different clients.

thank you.
Re: Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company by adakole4(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
skiguy123:

thank you for your questions. kindly find your answers below
1. We dont give out names of our clients to the public, only those present during the interview would be told the name.
2. this is a general notice which would generate heavy traffic thats is why we didnt use our official mail.
3. U-connect Human Resources, 5 ogbunike street off admiralty way, Lekki phase one. www.u-connect-ng.com and www.gr8jobsng.com
4. they are look alike vacancies but for different clients.

thank you.
Hello! can I come down to ur office with hard copy of my CV and which location precisely in Lagos?
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, It's Urgent / It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place / Current Jobs At Masters Ville School, 28th February, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.