Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... (20650 Views)

Sales Executive Needed For A Telecommunication Company / Customer Relationship Officer Needed In A Telecommunication Company / I Got An Amazing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by sulakishop(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2016
I SENT U A MAIL BRO, MY FONE IS CURRENTLY DOWN.

bigwizzy001:

Ok boss, can u do me the favour of posting ur number to tundebel2015@gmail.com?

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Bollove: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
bigwizzy001:

@Frostty, so painful to hear that you just left couple of months back. I would have loved meeting a nairalander in person for the very first time. As for linking me up with pple, baba I'm game... Give me contacts, lemme make fwends before getting there so life won't be boring...

@Felaak47, good to hear you're from Offa. Pls are u still there? If yes, send me ur mobile number. Which part of Offa enjoys light the most?

Thanks @ VhatAmazingDude, I'm grateful...
I will advise that you should be careful with making online friends, consider your security and don't allow people to take advantage of your novelty regarding Offa as well as your eagerness.

Online is beautiful and at the same time dangerous .... Don't comeback to rubbish Offa due to your own Mistake please.

Beware My man... Also, like any other environment, be careful with kinda friend you make .....
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by NifemiOlu(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
miqos02:
why sir?

Sometimes, there are communal clashes between Offa and Erinle hence the presence of soldiers on the borderline...but relatively, the area is peaceful. Some miscreants just can't stay out of trouble...
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Bollove:
You are going to my hometown and I can 100% assure you that cost of living is very cheap and You will experience beautiful scenes around you as a result of polytechnic students therein . I mean , it won't be a dull environment for you.

With 100k house per annum, you will live like a king, if you would spend 150k, Wao .... you will be living in "Maitaima, WuseII or Asokoro of Offa....

There is owode market where stuffs are quite cheap especially on market day ......

You can also visit Avalon hotel or awrab suites if you are thinking home away from home treatment....

Visit the palace of Oloffa of Offa to learn some heritage of my hometown if you wish.

Thanks, you will enjoy your stay ..... Don't meddle in Offa Politics, lol ..... we can be argumentative and stubborn at times....

But we are beautiful people .... If you live in Ilorin, you can live in Offa only that Ilorin is more diverse while Offa is still like one whole Family.

All these are what I would tag "the procedures/steps to quality living standard in Offa". You made the whole thing look pretty cool and simple. Oh! I can't wait.
Friendship level: I'm a grown up man. I shuffle people to make fwends. I don't just mingle with every tom, dick and harry(just some few responsible ones). Though u know d ins and outs of ur town and I will not in anyway derail from ur advice. Cheers
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
sulakishop:
I SENT U A MAIL BRO, MY FONE IS CURRENTLY DOWN.

Email acknowledged.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bzeey(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations Bro

I am also currently serving in Offa, the federal poly offa to be precise. As regards accomodation, it is very cheap but the challenge is that you can get 100% house that will suit ur taste. Even me self before i could get one, when fedpoffa refused to give us accomodation i had to pay three different agents and the houses they took me to were very horrible. It was another corper in my PPA that helped me secure a place in his area. Light is another issue, d power situation dere is very drastic. All the same, you are welcome to Offa Community
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by kennosman(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
bigwizzy001:

No forum is as blessed and energetic as nairaland I must confess. It avails us the opportunity of meeting new pple and even those in the same line of duty with oneself. I'm happy seeing a telecom expert. What coy do you work for? can u pls pm me ur number? Need to ask u some Qs boss.
u wlcum man. 09087816244. Iptpowertech. com
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by kennosman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
braithwaite:

Welcome to telecomm bigwizzy001

Accommodation:don't stress yourself you'll see a nice apartment in offa that comes cheap.compare to Lagos, Ph and Abuja
Boredom: don't think so..you'll be moving from one site to other..

Telecom is just another venture like a tourist moving from one location to the other.. with telecom have touch the whole 36 states and almost 240 local government.. it's sweet and likewise stresful.. I hope your company pays you well..

And luckily your Fse in also a nairalander youre blessed. Contact him..

And be very careful with ladies in every state you visit.. em with engineers na like.. 2&3

Lol.. Be very careful with ladies in every state you visit..

2 Likes

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
kennosman:

Noted. Whatsapp tinza
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by yak(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
femi4:
Oya Okada!.....take me to offa, Lagos wan wound me

lolz
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by dabbe(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
@op, ur pman jes told me iya mtn called dat she has a slot 4 u...... *Sales rep menene* but he said nooooo.... Dey want 2 fi ise pa e but i told dem owo lo need..... Owo lon fi do sometin
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by cee001(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations.. More success ahead
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by cee001(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congrats Bro
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by adebrightayo(f): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congrat bro. U'll enjoy offa & people around dia, just try to get apparentment in a lifely area, u'll catch ur fun to the foolness, av been dia several tyms, best of luck dear.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by lekeshoow: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hey Bigwizzy! Lucky u, I am an Offa indigene and an RF engineer too, lets meet, I just got home for Sallah celebration tomorrow, from Abj.send me ur number, I wil cal u.or cal me on 08102386035
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by aspirebig: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
It depends on u,offa is a sch environ,so the rent depends,there is somewhere for you as a telecom engr,(big boy) when even students rock the town wella.

Pls enjoy your stay,nothing do u.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by egin2(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
congrats , i once worked in the same town for the same company, you will find it interesting and more so the company office is located on ojoku rd, same rd the permanent site of the Federal poly Offa is located, cost of living is cheap and the people accomodating. u can contact me 0n 08085501415

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by Ourown(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

I want you to help me thank God. I've been job-hunting for the last one year. I finished nysc July 2nd, 2015 and got my employment letter July 2nd, 2016 (Isn't that wondeful?). Its a telecom company(Phase3 Telecom) with HQ in Maitama, ABJ and I've been hired as a Network/Field Engineer. I've been scheduled to start next month in Offa, kwara state but some things are baffling me which I seek the help of nairalanders for .

1. I will like to be enlightened on the living standard of Offa (Stayed in Ilorin for some years though)

2. Like how expensive is rent in Offa?

Thanks...

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy lately. Are you in Offa already? If yes, hope you're enjoying the town.

080******* is my whatsapp contact.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2016
bzeey:
Congratulations Bro

I am also currently serving in Offa, the federal poly offa to be precise. As regards accomodation, it is very cheap but the challenge is that you can get 100% house that will suit ur taste. Even me self before i could get one, when fedpoffa refused to give us accomodation i had to pay three different agents and the houses they took me to were very horrible. It was another corper in my PPA that helped me secure a place in his area. Light is another issue, d power situation dere is very drastic. All the same, you are welcome to Offa Community

Sup guy, u still serving in Offa or you're done? This is my second month working here in Offa.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 1:43am On Sep 24, 2016
kennosman:

Sorry for replying late. You know it could take a while to get settle properly when you just got a new job... That's y I've not contacted u since I got here... do got use this line in whatsapp?
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by koffibass(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2016
bigwizzy001:
Hello Nairalanders,

I want you to help me thank God. I've been job-hunting for the last one year. I finished nysc July 2nd, 2015 and got my employment letter July 2nd, 2016 (Isn't that wondeful?). Its a telecom company(Phase3 Telecom) with HQ in Maitama, ABJ and I've been hired as a Network/Field Engineer. I've been scheduled to start next month in Offa, kwara state but some things are baffling me which I seek the help of nairalanders for .

1. I will like to be enlightened on the living standard of Offa (Stayed in Ilorin for some years though)

2. Like how expensive is rent in Offa?

Thanks...

Woow... Congrats to you.
I key into your testimony, this is the area I also want to focus on and build my career.
Please pm me your contact so I can get some advice from you.
Or whatsapp me please.. 08169985876
Thanks
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bzeey(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
bigwizzy001:

Sup guy, u still serving in Offa or you're done? This is my second month working here in Offa.

Yes I am...but would b leaving next month. Wow...Congrats, I hope you 're enjoying d community. Where did you finally gt ur accommodation?
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
bzeey:

Yes I am...but would b leaving next month. Wow...Congrats, I hope you 're enjoying d community. Where did you finally gt ur accommodation?

Close to a place call 40 room. It's along college of health technology.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
koffibass:

Woow... Congrats to you.
I key into your testimony, this is the area I also want to focus on and build my career.
Please pm me your contact so I can get some advice from you.
Or whatsapp me please.. 08169985876
Thanks

Connect me on whatsapp 08030453695
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bzeey(m): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2016
bigwizzy001:

Close to a place call 40 room. It's along college of health technology.

wow....great, I pass there virtually everyday to my ppa at fedpoffa. I hope you 're on spending too much on transportation from there to ur work, would like to have ur contact.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
bzeey:

my mind tells me you're the corp member staying in the same house with me... That house wey no get water... Like we both met at that solar powered borehole yesterday... Am i right?
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bzeey(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2016
bigwizzy001:

my mind tells me you're the corp member staying in the same house with me... That house wey no get water... Like we both met at that solar powered borehole yesterday... Am i right?

ahahaha cheesy grin lmao....am not! Left kwara yesterday to Lagos. Tot were gonna see b4 I left. The light issue there is another challenge. All the best bro and enjoy ur stay!
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by bigwizzy001(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
bzeey:

ahahaha cheesy grin lmao....am not! Left kwara yesterday to Lagos. Tot were gonna see b4 I left. The light issue there is another challenge. All the best bro and enjoy ur stay!

aiit.. tnx
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by drexzy: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2017
Egohunter:
offa is cheap n de usually have light on selected days but if u can, its better to stay in omu-aran, 24/7 light n its just like an hour to offa

NB:All banks in offa close bf 1pm(as at late 2015),only one hotel has an on n off pool, from offa u can play n enter any state u feel like to go to...
Hello Egohunter, pls i want to ask some questions about omu aran. Like how much is self contain in omu aran. I couldn't send DM. Pls kindly email me. I would like to discuss with u.
Re: I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... by fannybaby(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Congrats op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" / NPA Recruitment / Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.