Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! (17898 Views)

7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / Nipost Adopts 3 Word Addresses / My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by omolola15(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Where can i buy Cyanide tablet in Nigeria? I have searched online to no avail. Please quote me if u know what cyanide is and where it's sold.

You wan die? There are other alternatives na. You can't get cyanide. So use another method.
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by sainty2k3(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Where can i buy Cyanide tablet in Nigeria? I have searched online to no avail. Please quote me if u know what cyanide is and where it's sold.
i have but u need to come with a valid id card, drivers license or international passport, also a statement
of purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by skywalker001(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:
so u tink suicide is ur only option... Why u wanna kill ursef ?
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Onasa22: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's always better for the guy to make the first move, but there is nothing wrong for a lady to approach a guy she admires
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by truth12(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol.. unique country, unique bank. na so we dey see am oo.
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Mom007(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Who do you want to kill?
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by loadedvibes: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
I can synthesize for you .
mrkayusfit:
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by manuel80(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
yea!. it's no big deal. In fact in some cases it makes the guy respect the girl
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by naijaboiy: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:
They are yet to address the sluggish and rude ways their cashiers act, they are talking about relationship issues. If you guys deduct my money any how again, the "THUNDER" that will fire you people; it will visit NDA and pack all their bombs and drop it on your heads
Aunty nor be fight na! cheesy

Someone cannur play with you? gringringringrin
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
they should ask if its alright if the marketer makes the first move on the customer tongue
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by mukthar2000(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
hackers in progress,Access bank shold be aware, lolz
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by lordhugo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Who do you want to kill my friend?
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by ichomi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
It wasnt hacked anything.... They want to open another branch.... Love doctor branch. Lols
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Anabel(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Aunty nor be fight na! cheesy

Someone cannur play with you? gringringringrin

Hehehehe. I no fight na. Me sef just dey play with them grin
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by TheAmedu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
See this access bank people o, they can't return my friend's money neither can they fix their cash transfer problem, na r/ship them dey focus on. Shame.
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by GoneKayLoner(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Odunharry:
My bank and I

There's nothing bad when a lady/girl/woman makes the first move, what is bad is showing signs of desperation.
If only our society doesn't frown on that and if only 9ja many ladies can do it.

It will take the courage of 5 ancestors ,10 dwarfs and 15 mammy water for a typical 9ja Babe /ladies /girl to tell you she likes you.
I think it also take courage for a guy to come out. What makes it easier for guys is the Society. Uncommon as it may seem, I've twice had ladies make the first move. The first was mature and the second was quite desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
GoneKayLoner:

I think it also take courage for a guy to come out. What makes it easier for guys is the Society. Uncommon as it may seem, I've twice had ladies make the first move. The first was mature and the second was quite desperate.
What makes it easier is because we are tougher and we know how to handle rejection.

For ladies, the thoughts of the guy saying No alone is killing
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
tonymax19:
hackers at work
change have started
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by DICKtator: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:
They are yet to address the sluggish and rude ways their cashiers act, they are talking about relationship issues. If you guys deduct my money any how again, the "THUNDER" that will fire you people; it will visit NDA and pack all their bombs and drop it on your heads

Would you shut up?

Karma is such a biatchhh I guess
grin grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by GoneKayLoner(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Odunharry:

What makes it easier is because we are tougher and we know how to handle rejection.

For ladies, the thoughts of the guy saying No alone is killing
I'll like to think it is How the NO comes out. This is largely uncharted territory for the Female folks who make the first move as such They have little to No one they can relate to, no information or similar story they can read up, and it's still considered a mis-normal by Both genders esp. the Male as such They (the male) don't know how to handle first move from ladies. I strongly believe the Society aid the Male folks. And I do not foresee a major shift from this in the Far future
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Anabel(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
DICKtator:

Would you shut up?

Karma is such a biatchhh I guess
grin grin grin grin

Isshhh!
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Odunharry(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
GoneKayLoner:

I'll like to think it is How the NO comes out. This is largely uncharted territory for the Female folks who make the first move as such They have little to No one they can relate to, no information or similar story they can read up, and it's still considered a mis-normal by Both genders esp. the Male as such They (the male) don't know how to handle first move from ladies. I strongly believe the Society aid the Male folks. And I do not foresee a major shift from this in the Far future
Trust me even if the NO is said, subtly or otherwise, many will still feel bad.

Try turning a woman silently and see what happens..
They simply cant stand the rejection and many don't have that thick skin to accept it and move on
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
zealz4u:
pls ladies & gentlemen stop using derogatory words on d bank. if u have issues with any bank visit their branch & resolve it. Is it a crime to ask abt issues that we may find ourselves in? The question is simple, me I want to hear from our ladies because most of them prefer to tell their friends how they feel for a guy & refuses to open up to d guy they have feelings for, at least show us d green light. grin If d guy is smart he would understand & make d actual move. I know some guys are not matured enough to handle it but don't die in silence pls.

Dear, I think the bank is very stupid to mix business with pleasure.
Absolutely unprofessional
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by waywardpikin: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Do you wanna end it all? Please think twice. Please.
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by oathman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Are you being Suicidal or you wanna commit murder?? Any which way, i will advice you visit a Psychologist ASAP.
But if you are still insisting that you need cyanide, Unfermented casaver combine with citric acid will do you. Have a nice day
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by idupaul: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Who do U want to poison this year again
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by idupaul: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
oathman:

Are you being Suicidal or you wanna commit murder?? Any which way, i will advice you visit a Psychologist ASAP.
But if you are still insisting that you need cyanide, Unfermented casaver combine with citric acid will do you. Have a nice day

And you still had teach him how to make it
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by neonet(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

do you want to commit suicide ??
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Sirmuel1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Hmmmmm
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by kelechi17(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin
Anabel:
angry[quote author=Anabel post=47161797]They are yet to address the sluggish and rude ways their cashiers act, they are talking about relationship issues. If you guys deduct my money any how again, the "THUNDER" that will fire you people; it will visit NDA and pack all their bombs and drop it on your heads [/quotekikikikikikiki
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by queenDD(f): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't see any thing wrong with the topic o..these are real life issues
Re: Access Bank Twitter Handle Addresses Relationship Matters! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrkayusfit:
This man be placed on suicide watch!
Or the police should please track the owner of this username

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply / Cbn’s Directive On Use Of Foreign Currency, A Confusing Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.