Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service (561 Views)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Some Christians Prefer Going To Church Only On 1st Sundy Of The Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service by ITbomb(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2016
If you are a serious minded Christian like me (yeah), you should be going to first service.

Reasons

1. Shows you are discipline and takes God's business serious

2. Before those fashion beings finish putting up their makeups and start crawling on their high heels to church, you are already done and out.

3. There's no way people who come to church for fashion parade can finish dressing up before first service starts

4. Morning worship with the fresh morning air is sweetest.

5. You are guaranteed to finish the service on time as everyone knows second service is coming

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2016
That time keeping part is very important. Exactly 2 hours is enough for a church service.
Re: Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service by 0ubenji(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2016
ITbomb:
If you are a serious minded Christian like me (yeah), you should be going to first service.

Reasons

2. Before those fashion beings finish putting up their makeups and start crawling on their high heels to church, you are already done and out.

3. There's no way people who come to church for fashion parade can finish dressing up before first service starts

5. You are guaranteed to finish the service on time as everyone knows second service is coming
Taah..Me chi Onu dia..
E be like say na upcomin church u dey go..
Enter churches like winners, daystar, christ embassy etc..
U go see heavy made-up women In d 1st service wey go even enta dat same church b4 u...
Leaves u wonderin if dey did d make-up @ midnite..

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2016
lol
ITbomb:
Reasons
lol
You sound very conceited and narcissistic. Like you think you are better Christian than the fashionistas.
Fresh morning air has nothing to do with the sermon.
Re: Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls come before someone else start writing on why they prefer second service

(1) (Reply)

My Muslim Brothers Pls.... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/07/16 / Do Babies Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.