Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide (47246 Views)

Four Risky Places To Use Your Debit Card Abroad / See How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / See How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by wiloy2k8(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
dont have 1
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by bengems(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
I registered since 2010 in Lagos. up till now, nothing nothing. i think, it's only northers that are privileged to access the so called NIMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by MoneyGreen(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by casttlebarbz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anytime I hear national i.d card I jus SMH for ds country...did mine since 2013.no i.d had been issued yet...I think d NIMC is jus a scam Dat needed to b scraped..they are jus dia for d sake of being dia.....i suggest we start a social media campaign against d NIMC of a tin #scapNIMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by shamecurls(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Meaning Access Bank will be debiting 160,000,000 Nigerians for card maintenance every month.

And that adds to the other debit you get on previous cards.

This government is bent on milking the populace dry cos nothing is free anymore.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by davidque007(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
To check if your card I ready, simply go to NIMC website and check for your card, there is a section for checking on the website. Mine also took three years before I was able to collect it. Also, they will send u an SMS once its ready. The delay was because of a problem they had with Chams, the IT consultant that handled the registration before, anyone that registers now will get theirs in a short time

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by annnikky(f): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op Does d ID card has an expiry date like other ATM cards or keep on using till thy kingdom
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by ummeey: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Three years now they never free give me my ID card. Only for naija u go use three years process ID card for one person. Bunch of useless fools .
No mind them. But actually I have never seen a useful fool.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by lollypopson(f): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kizyte:
Nice information, would be better if the government can help fund the said Identity Card with the recovered looted money. Best way to share the national cake!

I second u on dis one

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by eph12(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
You forgot to mention that there is a limit you can deposit. You can't exceed that limit. I think it's 50k or less.
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by jazinogold(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
drivers go dy carry pos machine, so u can pay money through ur card!
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by jazinogold(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2016

one chance crew be like...wole kpelu national ID card eh o!

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by bintudon(f): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
If you're yet to get yours y not go to their office, I register last year and I have gotten mine, just. Check their center.
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
where do I register to get the National I'd card
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
bintudon:
If you're yet to get yours y not go to their office, I register last year and I have gotten mine, just. Check their center.

at where in Lagos?
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by iswallker(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
cashrange:
Awesome... But will access bank be charging you for card maintenance? and do you still get notification on any transaction like tge normal ATM card?

Bank be charging card maintenance for card I keep and maintain by myself....

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by novia22(f): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Those cards are known as prepaid cards i.e loadable cards or mobile wallets depending on what you wish to call them. Guard them like you guard your ATM cards.
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by miqos02(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
ok
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
It about time they did but I also feel this is their best opportunity to share our looted money back to us, all those billions and trillions of dollars looted, just share 100k with everyone above 18 years of age.
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by miqos02(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
the master card logo on the id is not ok
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dear Annyplenty, you need to see this, Hmmm. Im sure you understand whats going on.
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by thomjoe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
I've registered mine since 2013 and yet not able to collect it. Some of my friends says they were called on phone. I'm still using my number I registered with yet no call was place to me. Please how then can I register and get one instantly?
Please your response should be useful.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by seguno2: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kizyte:
Nice information, would be better if the government can help fund the said Identity Card with the recovered looted money. Best way to share the national cake!

Where is the bakery for this national cake

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Coldfeets: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
6 6 6 things on my mind
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by edunson(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
does it av expire date?
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Realdeals(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
NIMC is not a serious organization, they should be scrapped. Since 2012 I registered my card is not yet ready.
They did recruitment in 2013, it ended up a scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Jok3r(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Thobiy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
tobcha8726:
cool...thanks op
[size=40pt]Great idea[/size]
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Shobizz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Interesting, must I have an account with Access Bank b4 I can complete dix task.
Niaja is going places.
Re: How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide by Edoziesmart(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
jazinogold:

one chance crew be like...wole kpelu national ID card eh o!
wereh! Useless country full of bunch idiots called government

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The List Of Richest Women In Nigeria, Please Make Your Own Contribution / Why Is Solar Power Not Commonly Used In Nigeria? / List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.