Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? (3294 Views)

Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs / How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by adwaani(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2016
hello honourables!!!!...There is this female friend of mine I have being crushing on for a while now,and like a lot.She is currently dating, but she has problems with the guy and most times they are on and off (dating wise).I recently told her I like her,she wasn't creeped out,I have being letting her know I am sexually attracted to her as well, and she never rebukes me.She is always like, I love my guy,lets just be friends.I want some advice on how to hint to her that I want to be friends with benefits with her without sounding demeaning or looking like a bad guy.....feel free to advise,rebuke,or whatever.....
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by slimthugchimee(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2016
go to church

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Put her in a position where she will be powerless to turn down your seduction. "Invite her over to your hostel, cook for her, after that initiate a convo with her then gradually turn the convo into sex convo then put a movie on your laptop for her, movie like 50 shades of grey, study her body movement and her breath as you both watch the movie, when uve noticed that she is becoming uncomfortable, start carassing her hair little by little after that draw close to her, kiss her ears, feel her hot breath, draw her closer. u know what to do next.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Dranoid: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Put her in a position where she will be powerless to turn down your seduction. "Invite her over to your hostel, cook for her, after that initiate a convo with her then gradually turn the convo into sex convo then put a movie on your laptop for her, movie like 50 shades of grey, study her body movement and her breath as you both watch the movie, when uve noticed that she is becoming uncomfortable, start carassing her hair little by little after that draw close to her, kiss her ears, feel her hot breath, draw her closer. u know what to do next.
egbon i greet you oo grin
SAINTSAMURAII:
egbon i greet you oo
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by c4tnoelz: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Well done agent of destruction
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by LordZero(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
chai. .. grin instead of make u tell op make he go church first then come back for advice. ..

op just define what type of relationship u want from each other, if she's cool with it then fire on (this is like an insurance policy in case one of una start to dey catch feelings).

if she's indecisive about it, activate SAINTSAMURAII method. gringrin

if she categorically tell you she's not interested, let her be or find a way to become the main niqqa..
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by photoshoot(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Tell her what what you have in mind,
That's what I do, and no harm.
If she's interested she would fall in, if not, look for someone else if you are bent on having a friend with benefit. smiley
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
She has a boyfriend

Then back off
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by tayooluwole: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Left to me, I will be behaving indifferently from d usual way. Now, create a scene that will make u go to her aos and sleep over... Make sure u hv some nice lovely induced film on ur phone. After some talk talk, put d film on and after few minutes, make move. If she resist u, now begin to tell her emotional words with bed room voice, how emotionally down you are for her, if she still resist you and d resistance is stern, now go on ur knee and begin to cry. If she is not a sadist, she will give in to d crying or consider u in other aspect sha... Forget say u they knee cos of pussy, na u and her they there, no one else. Guy, at such moment of emotional crusade, give what belong to cesar to cesar

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by BoboFashion(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Free her, you wan roast somebody's fish?
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
We're on the same boat. cheesy just free her cos it won't ever work.
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Kingjay5(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2016
Jst let her be, except you dnt want anyodatin dan jst sleepin with her.
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by adwaani(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

senior officer, I hail oooooo.....I like your advice, and I would implement it ASAP.....just trying to see where are mind is incase she is the holy holy type,so I don't on cigarette in petrol station.....
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by adwaani(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:
We're on the same boat. cheesy just free her cos it won't ever work.

I guess I will call you comrade, since we in the same boat.But I cant abandon ship ooo,the gal carry die,and I am too invested (time and effort) to back down now.She is drop dead gorgeous, and I must follow her to get to the promise land...Right now am just trying to gauge her and see how open minded she is to my proposition...If she doesn't want fwb then it's up to plan which is benching the main bf
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
If she gather reach like @ Op do not let her go till you have a taste of the milk.

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
adwaani:

I guess I will call you comrade, since we in the same boat.But I cant abandon ship ooo,the gal carry die,and I am too invested (time and effort) to back down now.She is drop dead gorgeous, and I must follow her to get to the promise land...Right now am just trying to gauge her and see how open minded she is to my proposition...If she doesn't want fwb then it's up to plan which is benching the main bf
One of best friend who happen to be a guy, i share all my sexual escapades with him. cheesy even wen i'm heartbroken, i some how let him knw to get comfort. cheesy jst suddenly told me he has been in love with me...hmmm!, as funny as it sounded i told him i only see him as a friend and brother, Frankly he's nt attracted to me.

We have been friends for over 4 yrs now, still summoned the same courage after i turned him down 2yrs ago to still tell me he's been thinking of me lately, i jst don't knw wat to tell him again, i jst knw i'm not into him and he's not my type.
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by peter(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=herbie27 post=47160546 cheesy just free her cos it won't ever work.[/quote] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=peter post=47161516][/quote] What for?. grin
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by peter(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:
What for?. grin

grin grin grin

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by adwaani(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:
One of best friend who happen to be a guy, i share all my sexual escapades with him. cheesy even wen i'm heartbroken, i some how let him knw to get comfort. cheesy jst suddenly told me he has been in love with me...hmmm!, as funny as it sounded i told him i only see him as a friend and brother, Frankly he's nt attracted to me.

We have been friends for over 4 yrs now, still summoned the same courage after i turned him down 2yrs ago to still tell me he's been thinking of me lately, i jst don't knw wat to tell him again, i jst knw i'm not into him and he's not my type.

lol honestly though, I don't think I am capable of love again.A fulani girl stole my heart and buried it in sambisa forest, so love is not even in my vocabulary.Of course to get girls I tell them I love them,but that is a long thing...I just want a casual thing, but they get too invested and I am a very busy guy cos apart from regular course work I study engineering designing with softwares on my own and it takes my time.Imagine watching one tutorial video five times a week just to grab one new feature on a software and on top of that I have to keep up with lecturers that only tell you" if you sleep and you don't dream about machines, I will fail you " lol....
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
peter:

grin grin grin
Sorry!, i don't seem to comprehend that.
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
adwaani:

lol honestly though, I don't think I am capable of love again.A fulani girl stole my heart and buried it in sambisa forest, so love is not even in my vocabulary.Of course to get girls I tell them I love them,but that is a long thing...I just want a casual thing, but they get too invested and I am a very busy guy cos apart from regular course work I study engineering designing with softwares on my own and it takes my time.Imagine watching one tutorial video five times a week just to grab one new feature on a software and on top of that I have to keep up with lecturers that only tell you" if you sleep and you don't dream about machines, I will fail you " lol....
We all that at some point, eventually you will. I think both sex like achievers, cheesy by the time you've fully arrive love will be looking for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by krak101(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tell her your intentions. If she's game fine, otherwise roll on. That movie stunt sounds lame. She no be sec scl girl na
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by jackyraw09: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
so nah u!! and i been warn my babe o. she been tell me say nah cuz of assignment wey u dey epp am

do nah him make una close. so u wan begin dey chop her punnani join abi? bros watch yuh back cuz i

won't take this lightly at all.
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Davidolives(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
bros I hail ooooo I pay respect ooooo twale
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Davidolives:
bros I hail ooooo I pay respect ooooo twale
lol oga na me hail pass o.
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Davidolives(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:

haba that's not fair,when you share too much of sexual escapades with an opposite sex it make it look like you are toying with their emotion. something always crop up either lust or love mostly the lust aspect
I no fit try am again ooooo two ladies almost broke my head for doing that since then na run I dey run from so called close female friend
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Davidolives(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol oga na me hail pass o.
you Don tae for the game he fit backfire one day oooll
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Barackmeringo: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:

Chai........friendzone

I have vowed never to be friendzoned again o. it took me 3yrs before I approached her. she turned me down. worst of all, she told me,

"okay if that's what you want, I love you too"

consolation, twas then i realized I was on a long thing. just like you, we shared our hearts, the guys she crushes on, her relationship everything and even advised her.

you have friendzoned that guy abeg......

make him find him square root
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Barackmeringo: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
jackyraw09:
so nah u!! and i been warn my babe o. she been tell me say nah cuz of assignment wey u dey epp am

do nah him make una close. so u wan begin dey chop her punnani join abi? bros watch yuh back cuz i

won't take this lightly at all.

funny guy grin
Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by sugarboiz: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
this op sef....

you didnt define what you want with her..someone told you she has a bf and you still wanna continue with her, toh its certain you sef wan straf her ni or you'r foolishly in love.

if na straf you wan straf, just take her to a club or bar, buy 2 cans of black bullet for her. by the time she's done, her eyes will be as opened as Bleep and thats the perfect opportunity to initiate romance. chances are; she will give in 80% of all times except you'r worwor(ugly).

if its the other way round and you'r foolishly in love then your case is in God's hand...cant someone just have a friend to share things with and play with without them catching nonsense feelings; thats common sense leaving your head.

the truth is, this babe might not see you as someone she can love and if you push it, you might end up loosing her forever so look for another babe jor...dont tell me out of lik 4 billion pussys, you cant find another babe, them ama personally head to your house and lash you 100 strokes of cane.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits?? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Oghene! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met? / This Is Why Girls Are Foolish / Shove It Up Your Ass, Asshole!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.