Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs (2404 Views)

You Take Care Of My Financial Needs, I Give You Sex. See What A Babe Told Me / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by BTENISON(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Please i need your advice, i'm dating a girl who doesnt mind my inability to meet her financial needs cos i'm just recovering from an accident but each time she complains to me about her needs i feel like i'm limiting her. So should i let her go or
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
If someone loves you unconditionally, whether you're capable of meeting their financial needs or not, they'd always understand. Don't beat yourself and focus on recovering fully, she understands.

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by BTENISON(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
stay with her till i'm stronger. p.s she is still in school
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
Dude she knows you can't afford her needs for now, probably the reason she's not asking you specifically. Trust me, if she's worried about that this thread would be 'my gf just dumped me'.

Focus more on improving yourself bro.

©YBR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by McBrooklyn(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Dude she knows you can't afford her needs for now, probably the reason she's not asking you specifically. Trust me, if she's worried about that this thread would be 'my gf just dump me'.

Focus more on improving yourself bro.

©YBR

Well Said... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
BTENISON:
stay with her till i'm stronger.
p.s she is still in school
embarassed

Its NOT ur obligation to give her money sha especially in this situation ur having ryt now... undecided

Tell her to ask money from her parents and not from u coz ur NOT her ATM machine..#FACT

And if she cant understand that, u know wat to do..

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

embarassed

Its NOT ur obligation to give her money sha especially in this situation ur having ryt now... undecided

[s] Tell her to ask money from her parents and not from u coz ur NOT her ATM machine..#FACT [/s]

And if she cant understand that, u know wat to do..

And the dude might end up losing another potential wife material to those fûckboys out there if he make use of this your advice especially the one I slashed out... undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
If someone loves you unconditionally, whether you're capable of meeting their financial needs or not, they'd always understand. Don't beat yourself and focus on recovering fully, she understands.

Yinmu, love norni
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by olac21(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2017
Maybe she wants you to go and rob just for you to meet her needs..that's why she's grumbling in your presence..btw-what do you do for a living?
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Yinmu, love norni
Take your pills, it's about time.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:

I don hear, motigbo
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by McBrooklyn(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:

Goddamn It... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by ikp120(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2017
You don't have any problem.
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
McBrooklyn:

[s]And the dude might end up losing another potential wife material to those fûckboys out there if he make use of this your advice especially the one I slashed out...[/s] undecided

Yada yada! What kind of potential wife u talking abt? she cant even understand the situation of her booboo...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by BTENISON(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
Mmm interesting
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
BTENISON:

Do you want to let her go then.
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Oyindidi(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
BTENISON:
Your health should be your concern for now not your girlfriend.

Wife material
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by BTENISON(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Do you want to let her go then.
not sure
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by BTENISON(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why do we have weak men everywhere?
what do you mean
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Oyindidi(f): 2:58pm On May 23, 2017
BTENISON:
what do you mean
Oh, let me modify my previous post
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Moz22: 4:20pm On May 23, 2017
Let her go
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by bigcp(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2017
BTENISON:

i always tell fellas...if u are a graduate(working or not)...then u don't hv any business dating an undergraduate girl (it feeds more on ur finances...it's vry stressful etc..it ain't worth it)...u hv nothing 2 gain...but u hv more 2 loose...sooner or later she'll dump u 4 a more handsome guy...I've seen it happen over n over again..(although...not all girls)...it's so rare to see a pretty young girl that would be 100% loyal to u while in school...it's very rare... they r more likely 2 cheat with younger cute brothers(outta sight...outta mind)....expecially in ur case (u no get money)...well, just talk to her...

4me i hv no 4kn business datig a student...not now not ever (unless 4 fun...n she go de aware)

So bross...focus on urself more...hustle hard...make money....girls go de run after u....Money 1st...ladies later....BUSINESS B4 PLEASURE

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
BTENISON:
Please i need your advice, i'm dating a girl who doesnt mind my inability to meet her financial needs cos i'm just recovering from an accident but each time she complains to me about her needs i feel like i'm limiting her. So should i let her go or

Doesn't she have a father or is she not working , why should you be the one to meet her financial needs ?
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 23, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Doesn't she have a father or is she not working , why should you be the one to meet her financial needs ?

....got 99 problems but a slay queen ain't one.

Slay queen just anode term for ho, so if OP's b|tch is one. He better change clothes and go....
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Joshrob(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:

you have been giving good advice lately on NL romance forum..is like you just meet meet a new guy that's showing you real love.
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
Joshrob:

you have been giving good advice lately on NL romance forum..is like you just meet meet a new guy that's showing you real love.
Not really.
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Joshrob(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Not really.
then what is the secret?..
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2017
Joshrob:

then what is the secret?..
Is there meant to be a secret to how people comment?. grin
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2017
Oga OP, are you her father? Why the hell are you taking care of her finances?! For your information, you don't own a girl until you marry her. For this fact alone, YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FINANCES! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
You're not supposed to.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Joshrob(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Is there meant to be a secret to how people comment?. grin

in your case yes..bcus its the first time am seeing u post nice comment.
Re: I Can't Meet My Girl Friends Financial Needs by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 23, 2017
Joshrob:

in your case yes..bcus its the first time am seeing u post nice comment.
Wow!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Love Hurts / Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like / Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.