Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2956 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sollie: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
I suppose if you like a girl, you go ahead and tell her undecided If not you will rot there.
Re: . by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
You have no choice. Women are just too passive. It's a matter of who asks first, apparently.
Re: . by 190: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
seun how far
i see u 2day how u dey!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
sollie:

It might sound funny, but it is true. at my OLD AGE, I dont really find fun in toasting, in fact I dont know how to do it. am I normal? or what do you suggest i should do to get started. thanks.
at ur old age u stil dey reason toastin?
Re: . by likky: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2009
Guy u no get prob @ all
Iv gat cooool lyrics here jst 4 ya. grin
Re: . by DrLorenz1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
@poster
It depends on the girl and what your moves are like. Sometimes u don't really need it cus things just flow along and before you know it, the deed is done grin grin. It doesn't work all the time though mind you.

Personally, i don't really bother about such a thing cus i believe if you don't have what the girl is looking for, then just forget it cus it's no use. Either way, am cool

Ebonyeyes:

I suppose if you like a girl, you go ahead and tell her undecided If not you will rot there.

U just speak your mind abi? grin.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

U just speak your mind abi?  grin.
Yes sir wink.
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dude, would u rather be a woman? Walking about everyday trying to attract attention, like a trader who opens his market stall, spreads all the goods in an attractive way, and then waits for customers to approach him??
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, would u rather be a woman? Walking about everyday trying to attract attention, like a trader who opens his market stall, spreads all the goods in an attractive way, and then waits for customers to approach him??

grin cheesy Thats not what we all do.
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin cheesy Thats not what we all do.

Educate me then grin

What do u really do?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
lol @poster,
good question, is toasting compulsory?i dont know oh!lol
u seem to be an easier going guy who would rather let wahala waka
Re: . by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Educate me then grin

What do u really do?
Walk about minding our damn own business wink grin
Re: . by iice(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Rofl

@Topic, no it's not compulsory however you'd not get too far with women. Many like to be toasted grin
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Walk about minding our damn own business wink grin

And when u prepare to walk about, do u not apply make up and dress in trendy but skimpy clothes? who do u expect to admire that then? Girls?  Abegiiiii.

Okay, when u walk about minding your own business, why do u swing those hips so vigorously when u approach an area where fit guys are playing the odd game?

Do u want to honestly tell me that u feel very good with yourself [when u walk around minding your own business] after all the effort u put into the make up and the feel good factor, if every guy also minds their business as u pass them by? shocked cheesy cool
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

And when u prepare to walk about, do u not apply make up and dress in trendy but skimpy clothes? who do u expect to admire that then? Girls?  Abegiiiii.

Okay, when u walk about minding your own business, why do u swing those hips so vigorously when u approach an area where fit guys are playing the odd game?

Do u want to honestly tell me that u feel very good with yourself [when u walk around minding your own business] after all the effort u put into the make up and the feel good factor, if every guy also minds their business as u pass them by? shocked cheesy cool

Common now, everyone likes to put their best face forward when they step out into the world grin. If we get appreciated in the process it makes it better but that doesnt mean it's the main purpose of it wink
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Common now, everyone likes to put their best face forward when they step out into the world grin. If we get appreciated in the process it makes it better but that doesnt mean it's the main purpose of it wink

Yeah, yeah, u can give all the excuses u want, but somewhere in every woman's sub-conscious, she wishes as she's making up and applying all that pancake to her face, that a guy somewhere would stop her in her tracks and sweep her off her feet. All the talk of minding your own business is just about putting your best morally correct foot forward!! grin
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why do you like to look good?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Yeah, yeah, u can give all the excuses u want, but somewhere in every woman's sub-conscious, she wishes as she's making up and applying all that pancake to her face, that a guy somewhere would stop her in her tracks and sweep her off her feet. All the talk of minding your own business is just about putting your best morally correct foot forward!! grin

Not true at all honest grin Seriously for me sha im not even thinking about that.

jay bee:

Why do you like to look good?

Who doesnt want to look good? undecided
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Who doesnt want to look good? undecided
why not try answering the question truthfully first wink
Re: . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
jay bee:

why not try answering the question truthfully first wink
I just did wink
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
Denial denial tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
Nah mate you just dont want to believe my answer wink
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Denial denial tongue
GBAM
Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
Yall are crazy to think that every single girl that looks nice is doing that to attract men. I guess that's why they say some(I said "some" before yall come and kill me grin) guys have big egos grin
Re: . by romsky: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2009
its the 30th century
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2009
@ Post
who da heck toast in this day of age?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
jay bee:

@ Post
who da heck toast in this day of age?
How do you holla at a girl you fancy? grin
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

How do you holla at a girl you fancy? grin

And why would u fancy a girl u dont even know?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

And why would u fancy a girl u dont even know?
Im sure when you are walking down the streets of london minding your own business, you see a couple or more of girls that you may be attracted to and want to talk to right? cheesy
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im sure when you are walking down the streets of london minding your own business, you see a couple or more of girls that you may be attracted to and want to talk to right? cheesy

Once again u dodge the question grin
Let me help u out, u get attracted cos she's looking good. . . and she's looking good cos she's spent time making herself look good to attract guys!
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Once again u dodge the question grin
Let me help u out, u get attracted cos she's looking good. . . and she's looking good cos she's spent time making herself look good to attract guys!
easy pizzie

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? / A Tread For Those Who Survived D Nairaland Blast. / How To Break The Ice When Your New Girlfriend Comes Over Your House The Firstime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.