Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? (3091 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
oya tell us cheesy
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
7k grin
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by drnairalov: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
90% of girls dnt giv anything. the highest u get is boxers!!! or maybe a pics of yu both..Igbo girls stingy pass.i stand 2 b corrected tho...

Even when coming back from Jail sentence...
These girls will still ask " What did u bring for
us".. Kilode? Jesus didnt die 4 dis

8 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
drnairalov: 90% of girls dnt giv anything. the highest u get is boxers!!! or maybe a pics of yu both..Igbo girls stingy pass.i stand 2 b corrected tho...
didn't you see my comment? I gave him 7k grin so you're wrong
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
ammyluv2002: 7k grin
make u stop to dey lie cheesy
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by drnairalov: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
ammyluv2002: didn't you see my comment? I gave him 7k grin so you're wrong

7k minus the 1million you prolly collected..well played ammy

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
drnairalov: 90% of girls dnt giv anything. the highest u get is boxers!!! or maybe a pics of yu both..Igbo girls stingy pass.i stand 2 b corrected tho...

6oxers too cheap a girl to purchase 4 a guy wey she say she love grin
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by mstik(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
A cow cool
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by LaurelP(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Before Naija girl go give u money, she must be sure to get it @ least times 3 frm u grin
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
$600 angry
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
$600 mill angry

dont quote me..else ur mb go run undecided

grin
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
ammyluv2002: 7k grin
I DIE
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Bwaal(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bootybuttchic: $600 mill angry

dont quote me..else ur mb go run undecided

grin
u mean to typ 600naira
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Asable(f): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
o

5 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
kiss
Asable: 5k I was mising him so much wanted him back and he was complaing of tp so I sent d money to him.(he was at lag nd I was at ph).I don't konw y u guys think gals don't also give their bf money,if I have a bf nd he's in need of money and I have it I will assit him no big deal wink.
Correct babe

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by xtervaganza(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wey dem girls
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
lefulefu:
make u stop to dey lie cheesy
seriously
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
drnairalov:

7k minus the 1million you prolly collected..well played ammy
grin grin
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by dridowu: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2014

@bolded, are you talking from experience ?.................................lol
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
edozie04: I DIE
Sorry, wake up
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
if I should calculate all its up to 150K or more sef

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Tval(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: if I should calculate all its up to 150K or more sef
shocked
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by heatmeup(f): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
10k although it was in a form of gift btw the guy deserves more than that

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tval: shocked
wait u don't believe me?
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by killzone(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: 10k although it was in a form of gift btw the guy deserves more than that
nice that means u luv him a lot he must be a lucky guy
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Tval(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: wait u don't believe me?

Yes, you must prove me wrong.
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
#20....he didnt av change for pure water..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tval:

Yes, you must prove me wrong.
But how?
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
ammyluv2002: Sorry, wake up
After u tell us d truth
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Tval(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: But how?

Let me tink about it.. Just give me few hours.
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by drnairalov: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
dridowu:
@bolded, are you talking from experience ?.................................lol

lol bro yeaaa yeaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Night Discovery... / WTF With All This Valentine Threads On NL? / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.