Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,094 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2959 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Sauron1: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
sollie:

It might sound funny, but it is true. at my OLD AGE, I dont really find fun in toasting, in fact I dont know how to do it. am I normal? or what do you suggest i should do to get started. thanks.

It's very easy.
Walk up to a babe, fill her head with sweet nothings and the deed is done. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
whitelexi:

Once again u dodge the question grin
Let me help u out, u get attracted cos she's looking good. . . and she's looking good cos she's spent time making herself look good to attract guys!
Hey Hey Hey, you are the one doing the question dodging grin Okay lets take it your way, the girl spent time grooming herself to look good and you see her what do you do then?
Re: . by biola44: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
toasting aint cumpulsory! wink
Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
Toasting ke:

As in u walk up to a girl and tell her:

Hen,  Crashing yah head: I love you, I want you to be my LOVER like YEMI my LOVER  grin hahaha WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin

Oga no toasting again jor, 

Just play along and before you know,  she is IN!  cool
Re: . by chic2pimp(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
biola44:

toasting aint cumpulsory! wink
SPOT ON. Toasting don tire me jare. Na women wey dey toast me nowadays.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2009
It might sound funny, but it is true. at my OLD AGE, I dont really find fun in toasting, in fact I dont know how to do it. am I normal? or what do you suggest i should do to get started. thanks.
If you can successfully describe the death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary you'd be a success with the girls.
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hey Hey Hey, you are the one doing the question dodging grin Okay lets take it your way, the girl spent time grooming herself to look good and you see her what do you do then?

Well, if she's looking good, and smelling good, a guy would wanna know if she sounds good too. . . But the main point is that all these would not be possible now except she actually spent time making herself look good init? grin
Re: . by MUZBO(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
@poster, girls are confused creatures( sue me ). From experience, a girl might long for you yet when you approach she'll put you on hold. Further research will reveal she has some other guys on a line sucking up like you so that @ the end of the day she'll get to draw a graph of variables in her head about who to choose but eventually will still go mini mini myni mo. Aint that crazy? Yes, you need to toast just to get in that line!
Re: . by deji2009(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
@toasting aint cumpulsory!

I agree, since the women knows what we're going to say, why cant we just introduce ourself and go straight to main point

guys like me dotn have time chasing women around. after 1 month you either say yes or no. then i"ll leave aint got time to waste
Re: . by chamotex(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
No one is putting a gun to your head mate
Re: . by finemocha(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
look just show ur credit cards, i guarantee u at least 3 women will jump on you. so u can by pass all the 'nne what is your name" crap
Re: . by deji2009(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
Just dont want to create unneccsarry topic so i decided to post this here www.meetyourmessenger.co.uk
Re: . by kaytues(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2009
I dont know what you will do ooo, am also in your shoe. I also cant waste my time standing in front of a girl and start talking like networking machine. Am a cool and very responsible guy but I call it rubish when i see some guys poisoning ladies with lies and tricks etc, Guy nothing do you, You will surely meet your God sent
Re: . by finemocha(f): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2009
ok so now no more toasting ekwa, already im sure some of u guys dont even bother to practice fourplay, jeez,
Re: . by deji2009(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2009
I dont know what you will do ooo, am also in your shoe. I also cant waste my time standing in front of a girl and start talking like networking machine. Am a cool and very responsible guy but I call it rubish when i see some guys poisoning ladies with lies and tricks etc, Guy nothing do you, You will surely meet your God sent

simple like ABC nothing to complicate. I try to show you the real me Deji sunday not someonelse, take me for whom I am rather than what I am. i try and try if no joy then bye bye women. have got better things to think about. girls full for ground. just trying my broken english. lol
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2009
whitelexi:

Well, if she's looking good, and smelling good, a guy would wanna know if she sounds good too. . .  But the main point is that all these would not be possible now except she actually spent time making herself look good init? grin

Well she looks and smells good because she wants to and you going over to talk to her is just the icing on the cake wink
Re: . by genetokky(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2009
talk to a friend to write it out in a paper like i did when i was young grin
Re: . by pinkstar(f): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2009
NO it is not,cos mature guys that know what they want dnt toast,it is 4 baby boys.Boys that are still new with knowing abt girls
Re: . by whitelexi(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well she looks and smells good because she wants to and you going over to talk to her is just the icing on the cake wink

You never give up do u? grin

Anyways, i guess u already know what i'm driving at and i know what you're driving at too. Make we just die the case, u no win, i no win, na draw grin grin
Re: . by DaudaAbu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2009
Guys dont toast unless u're single.

the toast shuld be left for the ladies to do. afterall the kitchen is their place

so ladies make the toast and let guys enjoy their breakfast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by iice(f): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
finemocha:

look just show your credit cards, i guarantee u at least 3 women will jump on you. so u can by pass all the 'nne what is your name" crap

LWKMD grin cheesy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2009
whitelexi:

You never give up do u? grin

Anyways, i guess u already know what i'm driving at and i know what you're driving at too. Make we just die the case, u no win, i no win, na draw grin grin
Yes sir its a draw grin
Re: . by DrLorenz1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
finemocha:

ok so now no more toasting ekwa, already im sure some of u guys dont even bother to practice fourplay, jeez,

I'm a fan of pre-intimacy! wink Without pre-intimacy, nothing o. Na only ashii no like pre-intimacy grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

Yall are crazy to think that every single girl that looks nice is doing that to attract men. I guess that's why they say some(I said "some" before yall come and kill me grin) guys have big egos grin

I believe you small grin
Re: . by kaytues(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2009
deji2009:

simple like ABC nothing to complicate. I try to show you the real me Deji sunday not someonelse, take me for whom I am rather than what I am. i try and try if no joy then bye bye women. have got better things to think about. girls full for ground. just trying my broken english. lol
nothing do you, figbe le funa gbepo
Re: . by kaytues(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
deji2009:

nothing do you,  figbe le fun agbepo
Re: . by ebila(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
@poster,
There r cases where d gurl do d toasting(only d very bold n confident gurl sha),but in xtra majority of cases,toasting is d guy's job.If u don't know how to taost,u go actually old! undecided
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
hehehehe. . . . shocked
Re: . by Jefak(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2009
Wot i would like 2 add is girls in general love dose that support them, so do just that wait 4 ur reaction, behave like she is not on ur list of girls to get and u will discover d magic urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guys I Need Ur Candid Advice Immediately / Breakup Thread For D Fake Nl Valz / What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.