Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! (7645 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Happy Sunday b smiley

You're everywhere cheesy what are you looking for?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Jay542(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You're everywhere cheesy what are you looking for?

I'm looking for you nw grin
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

I'm looking for you nw grin

Here I am. Here I am... how do you do? cheesy
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Jay542(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=ForeverYoung197 post=47166625]

Here I am. Here I am... how do you do? cheesy[/quote

Pretty good. But a boring sunday
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Earlier I went out to see my 3 girl friends and we decided to meet in a coffee shop. My gfs went out last night and still have a hangover grin.
They we're talking about these 2guys they met in the club. I was so entertained by their stories wink.
Then, one of my girl friends concluded that she love meeting men with fuller/ thicker lips simply because they just don't kiss good but they also have a humongous meat shocked and the other 2 agreed to it. And here I am, I wasn't aware about this tongue

So, I want to ask these handsome men on nairaland if these speculations of my 3 friends we're true or not?
"THE THICKER THE LIPS, THE BIGGER THE MEAT" ?

NEPA JUST brought light after many weeks... I'l be back to finish any finishable....
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

NEPA JUST brought light after many weeks... I'l be back to finish any finishable....

OK. Waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Earlier I went out to see my 3 girl friends and we decided to meet in a coffee shop. My gfs went out last night and still have a hangover grin.
They we're talking about these 2guys they met in the club. I was so entertained by their stories wink.
Then, one of my girl friends concluded that she love meeting men with fuller/ thicker lips simply because they just don't kiss good but they also have a humongous meat shocked and the other 2 agreed to it. And here I am, I wasn't aware about this tongue

So, I want to ask these handsome men on nairaland if these speculations of my 3 friends we're true or not?
hi.. good-morning, u can check for my full lips on my dp and also for the size down there, I can boast of an 8"inch in length and a 6"inch on girth... So maybe that could be of little help in finding u an answer... Thanks
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
U never sounded like one
ForeverYoung197:

And why you doubt about it?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

It's actually a spongy material filled with blood vessels. definitely not meat.

Also, NO. there's an entire race born with thin lips. it has no effect on their "meat" size
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Froshlove:
hi.. good-morning, u can check for my full lips on my dp and also for the size down there, I can boast of an 8"inch in length and a 6"inch on girth... So maybe that could be of little help in finding u an answer... Thanks

Nice dp young man wink
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Teempakguy:
It's actually a spongy material filled with blood vessels. definitely not meat.

Also, NO. there's an entire race born with thin lips. it has no effect on their "meat" size

What? You called that Aubergine a spongy material? Who's your biology teacher? angry what do you think of your dick, A CORAL REEF? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oma307:
U never sounded like one

Why you conclude that way? cry
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Nice dp young man wink
thanks smiley
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by obiorathesubtle: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh I see. You must be a gang banger. You really look old than your age. Your skin need proper rehabilitation.
cheesy if you could sponsor it, That'd be nice.. smiley
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by obiorathesubtle: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

Your English and punctuation marks are pretty impressive not like someone from street. Cos them no dey go school oo. #Street lipsrsealed
Ogbeni.. Thank you Bros, but I'm an educated street boi..

We have to change the mentality of people, concerning the streets.. Olamide is from the streets, he's educated, and successful..

Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
OP, you seem to like dick.k a lot.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ignore my myopic reasoning pls, let the party begins
ForeverYoung197:

Why you conclude that way? cry
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Jay542(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Ogbeni.. Thank you Bros, but I'm an educated street boi..

We have to change the mentality of people, concerning the streets.. Olamide is from the streets, he's educated, and successful..
street get level. Olamide street iss different from the street you are potraying. Badoo no dey go bus go start work. Most bus workers/conductors are not educated. No hard feelings bros
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by obiorathesubtle: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

street get level. Olamide street iss different from the street you are potraying. Badoo no dey go bus go start work. Most bus workers/conductors are not educated. No hard feelings bros
I know.. Most of my colleagues don't fancy education.. But the few who do, have thanked God everyday for it.. So, None taken.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Jay542(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I know.. Most of my colleagues don't fancy education.. But the few who do, have thanked God everyday for it.. So, None taken.. smiley smiley smiley

lol. Nice one man. But i still doubt you're the on yur profile.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by obiorathesubtle: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

lol. Nice one man. But i still doubt you're the on yur profile.
undecided why? Please, tell me why..

I don't see why I should claim someone else's identity.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

What? You called that Aubergine a spongy material? Who's your biology teacher? angry what do you think of your dick, A CORAL REEF? angry angry
Can we please not talk about my dick?

Talking about dicks in general, I said no. your friends' assumptions were wrong.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Yewandequeen(f): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
True

Don't ask how I knew oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Oma307:
Ignore my myopic reasoning pls, let the party begins

What kind of party you're expecting ? cheesy
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy if you could sponsor it, That'd be nice.. smiley

Yeah who knows one day?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
Can we please not talk about my dick?

Talking about dicks in general, I said no. your friends' assumptions were wrong.

I think my thread was very clear that I was asking MEN to answer my question by telling Me if the allegations of my friends we're true or not.. but you are worst, you said we shouldnt call it as a meat but a spongy material. Way too far from what I expect. cool
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

foreveryoung how true is that.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
foreveryoung how true is that.

Thats why I'm asking. Maybe you can provide me a good answer wink ?
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Thats why I'm asking. Maybe you can provide me a good answer wink ?
am asking you too just feel like talking today so tell me more please.no response
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I think my thread was very clear that I was asking MEN to answer my question by telling Me if the allegations of my friends we're true or not.. but you are worst, you said we shouldnt call it as a meat but a spongy material. Way too far from what I expect. cool
Who are you womansplaining to? do you have one? abeg shut up there.

My statement on the matter is final. The allegations of your friends are FALSE. no matter how much you wish it to be true. you don't need "men" to tell you the truth of that. whatever that means.

Also, No, it's not meat. it's a spongy material that fills with bloody and becomes turgid when erection occurs. there's nothing special about it. angry angry
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
am asking you too just feel like talking today so tell me more please.

Lol. Actually I wasn't aware about it until my friends we're discussing about it. Next time I should be very observant I guess.
Re: Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. Actually I wasn't aware about it until my friends we're discussing about it. Next time I should be very observant I guess.
ok great that funny so what is your real name have other question to ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Man / Pls I Need A List Of The Best Free Online Dating Platforms / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.