Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window (4109 Views)

Teenage Girl Shares Pink Underwears Selfie (Unclaud Photos) / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by kiddahgfx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Some ladies could be very funny and naughty, how can a girl spread her underwear on the window.
HaBa, showing the world that you have them in store right?, well I don't know how ladies dry their pant though.
But I can give you little tips, ladies underwear are made of light material so they don't need much time under the sun. I could remember i was at a Friend's place, I was pressed so, I asked her if i could use the toilet, Oh my God, you need to see those things in different shapes, I could not use the toilet because of the fear of any droping on my head. I noticed that was another way ladies spread their underwears.
Am sure you ladies know that underwears are not for the public eyes to see. So please ladies be sure of where to dry them.

see pictures below:

source: http://bleechreport..com.ng/2016/07/see-pictures-of-uniosun-female-student.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by franklinjoseph(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
OP Please open the door. I just want to ask you question.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by VhatAmazingDude: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
OP, Show Make We Reason First.. Na me and franklinjoseph dey for door

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by peter(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op...... embarassed embarassed

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
franklinjoseph:

Omo flog hell out of am grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wrong. Any fabric that wasn't been dried up under the sun will have an odor even as you said that it was made of light material.
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Ini9(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
kiddahgfx:
Some ladies could be very funny and naughty, how can a girl spread her underwear on the window.
HaBa, showing the world that you have them in store right?, well I don't know how ladies dry their pant though.
But I can give you little tips, ladies underwear are made of light material so they don't need much time under the sun. I could remember i was at a Friend's place, I was pressed so, I asked her if i could use the toilet, Oh my God, you need to see those things in different shapes, I could not use the toilet because of the fear of any droping on my head. I noticed that was another way ladies spread their underwears.
Am sure you ladies know that underwears are not for the public eyes to see. So please ladies be sure of where to dry them.

see pictures below:

source: http://bleechreport..com.ng/2016/07/see-pictures-of-uniosun-female-student.html

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Pheals(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op on Sunday u still walk around - snapping underwear oga mtchww
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by klassykute(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
ohhhh Lord dis tin must smell nahh she no fit put am for sun? girls wont kill us ....wit FISH SMELLY KITTYCAT
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by mayour16(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
@Lalasticlala @Seun abeg come see wetin I dey see
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by ebujany(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by TamedWolf90: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I just feel like Slapping the kid out of you......are you sick?

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
OP, Show Make We Reason First.. Na me and franklinjoseph dey for door
copycat i say...
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by VhatAmazingDude: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
copycat i say...
Yeah I agree. I think your pic looks awesome too wink
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

Yeah I agree. I think your pic looks awesome too wink
u dnt look bad urself...
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by mmclatino(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op biggest waka waka of all time. shocked even on Sunday sad.
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by beejayphako(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin OP don die if e open d door grin grin cheesy cheesy
franklinjoseph:

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by vicstar(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
kiddahgfx:

wetin carry u go dere? U come snap am join

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdRGA7UW8AEkl1E.jpg:large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
How e take affect you ? I never see man wey like amebo like you
If she doesn't spread it in her bathroom where is she supposed to spread it ?
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
LADIES from there romance shiit and dustbin on daily basis.

It is a sacrilegelious crime for them to be neat.

Ask Funke Akindele or Tiwa...?
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by dreamwords: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
In flavours voice grin
Who get Panty no niro
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by mr2kay(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Re: See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Nonsense caption, where is the picture of the Uniosun student?
And how do you know the undies are stinking, you don sniff am before ba?
You sef don cast urself, you get underwear fetishism

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump:you Can Touch Her Whereever You Want Provided Your Rich And Famous / She Went To A Party And As She Was Dancing Her Pant Fell From Her Skirt(pics) / Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.