Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? (4853 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

cc erniesmallzz,comman talk ur ownwink
ello bae,come lemme booralize u cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
onstelly:
A surprise birthday bash and whenever I remember that tears still roll down my eyes
tale hankie cry

Am touched also lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by geni340(f): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
He made semo for me, and he fed me afterwards.U shuld hv seen d way he put d morsels in my mouth..tongue smiley
Even when i bit his finger,, he didnt stop.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin [color=brown]ayam also booless[color]
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

cc erniesmallzz,comman talk ur ownwink
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:
I'm booless!grin

You must be kidding right
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by handsam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
geni340:
He made semo for me, and he fed me afterwards.U shuld hv seen d way he put d morsels in my mouth..tongue smiley
Even when i bit his finger,, he didnt stop.

Yea...thats true...i can still feel the pain on ma fingergrin embarassed
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdotune:
same here... Nd you knw wat that means wink

grin..I know nothing!
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
UyiIredia:

Me sef I'm booless. Make we collabo nah.
grin...I'll call ur wifey!
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Tommfrench(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Still waiting
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
one lie spotted
u broke my heart...so why won't I be booless?embarassed
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

u broke my heart...so why won't I be booless?embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin [color=brown]ayam also booless[color]
grin...u are denying ur boo!

cc cutehector!wink
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

cc cutehector!wink
lol no mind her
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Caringguy:
You must be kidding right
nah...I'm adulting...
will u be my bootongue
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by BoboFashion(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

nah...I'm adulting...
will u be my bootongue
I will *surface from nowhere *... lwkmh
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

nah...I'm adulting...
will u be my bootongue
Lol, No i can't be your boo...
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy lol, cutehec what? He denied me imself this evening
refiner:

cc cutehector!wink
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy lol, cutehec what? He denied me imself this evening
wen u went to give sultan 60 shades of Grey darker.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Romanciella(f): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
нe paιd мe a ѕυrprιѕe vιѕιт тo мy ѕcнool вearιng мy ғavorιтe gιғт.. ι dιdn'т even ĸnow нe waѕ вacĸ... waѕ really cool...

and тнen тнere waѕ тнιѕ qυeѕтιon and anѕwer ѕegмenт... тwaѕ on cнaт тнoυgн... ι waѕ ιмpreѕѕed wιтн тнe anѕwerѕ...

and loтѕ.. loтѕ.. loтѕ... oғ υncoυnтaвle тнιngѕ...

leт мe gιve yaal a peep
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy oya dnt vex i will make urz 100shades of grey. *whispers to im* pls dnt tel Airsultan bou dis oh grin
Cutehector:
wen u went to give sultan 60 shades of Grey darker.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Caringguy:
Lol, No i can't be your boo...
so that explains it...
Nobody wanna be my boo...therefore making me boolessembarassed
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy oya dnt vex i will make urz 100shades of grey. *whispers to im* pls dnt tel Airsultan bou dis oh grin
lol and she is even calling his name grin

U see Ur life. Infact i'm calling u tomoro Inshort dis nyt sef
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

so that explains it...

Nobody wanna be my boo...therefore making me boolessembarassed
u can form careless shakara
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy oya dnt vex i will make urz 100shades of grey. *whispers to im* pls dnt tel Airsul..tan bou dis oh grin
angry

Leave Me jor ....

you're shitting on me jor
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin nope dnt kal me dis nyt, mayb 2mw
Cutehector:

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin Shitting on u? No sultan i cnt fit wink goodnyt dear, dream of me e hear? tongue
AirSultan:
angry

Leave Me jor ....

you're shitting on me jor
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
u can form careless shakara
lol...but it is true nahsad
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

lol...but it is true nahsad
whr do u even base
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin nope dnt kal me dis nyt, mayb 2mw
lwkmd. Are u fearing dat ur parents will hear t conversation cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:

undecided
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
embarassed mayb, i cannor comman sleep outside
Cutehector:
lwkmd. Are u fearing dat ur parents will hear t conversation cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin Shitting on u? No sultan i cnt fit wink goodnyt dear, dream of me e hear? tongue
goan reply my mail first..

Shebi you wee sleep on my bed together with me nacry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Important Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl / World Masturbating Champion Breaks His Own Record[11 Hours] / Behind Every Pretty Woman, There Is A Man Starring At Her Butt(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.