Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? (4857 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed mayb, i cannor comman sleep outside
lol wat of midnyt calls? They will totally be asleep na wink and our voice will be bedroom voice.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
refiner:

so that explains it...

Nobody wanna be my boo...therefore making me boolessembarassed
hehehehe grin and that's your title, 'The Booless Queen' cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
wink sure i will,
AirSultan:
goan reply my mail first..

Shebi you wee sleep on my bed together with me nacry
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol, cutehec abeg limme, gudnyt wink
Cutehector:
lol wat of midnyt calls? They will totally be asleep na wink and our voice will be bedroom voice.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Lol, cutehec abeg limme, gudnyt wink
I like to disturb u kiss
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wink sure i will,
kiss
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Caringguy:
hehehehe grin and that's your title, 'The Booless Queen' cheesy

lolgrin...

booless queen indeed!smiley
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by refiner(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
whr do u even base
same place u base..wink
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Parpor(m): 2:11am On Jul 04, 2016
juhan:
Good. When i get a boo i'll say mine. Lemme read the comments.
Dnt tel me u r trynna deny ur Boo(s) on NL. I stl dey wait to hear ur own
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2016
refiner:

same place u base..wink
see one thing I dnt like abt u..
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Parpor:

Dnt tel me u r trynna deny ur Boo(s) on NL. I stl dey wait to hear ur own
im not denying anybody grin
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by pedrilo: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Cutehector:
see one thing I dnt like abt u..
u sleep, wake up and live ur whole day on NL. dem swear for u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
pedrilo:
u sleep, wake up and live ur whole day on NL. dem swear for u?
u wey dey monitor my movement.. continue eh. Jobless human..
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by geni340(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
handsam:

Yea...thats true...i can still feel the pain on ma fingergrin embarassed
see ya head
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Parpor(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
juhan:
Ladies r used to havin multiple Boo(s) evin wn dey claim dey dnt hv any...i wonder y urs is different
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Parpor(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
juhan:
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Parpor:

Ladies r used to havin multiple Boo(s) evin wn dey claim dey dnt hv any...i wonder y urs is different
im different wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Parpor(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
juhan:
im different wink cheesy
Dearie,u'll hv to convince me...BTW,hw ws ur day?
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Parpor:

Dearie,u'll hv to convince me...BTW,hw ws ur day?
how? It was fine wink yours?
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by ajoyeleke(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
cruzita:
he gave me his dicck .now I'm a complete HUMAN being

Smh 4 u
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Parpor(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
juhan:
how? It was fine wink yours?
Wel,u'll hv to figure that out urself. My day ws nt too sweet,but i bless God
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Mafking(m): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2016
juhan:
shocked shocked Jesu!!! grin

Na that kind thing you dey always like
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? by Kunberg: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Her Pomo / These Are The Seven (7) Types Of Men That Women Just Can’t Say No To / How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness (lovepanky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.